Windows 10: uninstall and reinstall

Discus and support uninstall and reinstall in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; will i lose all my current content if i uninstalll and reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jimpro1, Sep 24, 2018.

1. jimpro1 Win User

uninstall and reinstall

will i lose all my current content if i uninstalll and reinstall

:)

jimpro1, Sep 24, 2018
  2. Sher Amo Win User

uninstall/reinstall

Hi Patricia,

There are several reasons why your game can't be uninstall. It's either the programs are not properly installed, or there are missing and corrupted files on your operating system. To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve your
    concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• What is the name of the game that you want to uninstall then reinstall?
    • How did you install this game?
    We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Sep 24, 2018
  3. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Sep 24, 2018
  4. uninstall and reinstall

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstall and reinstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

uninstall and reinstall

1. uninstall and reinstall - Similar Threads - uninstall reinstall

2. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling: Okay, my keyboard suddenly stopped working yesterday. I tried just about everything it seems like to fix it. I Uninstalled the many sub category drivers I had under the 'Keyboards' window and then restarted computer. Now the entire keyboards drop down menu is gone and I find...
  3. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling: Okay, my keyboard suddenly stopped working yesterday. I tried just about everything it seems like to fix it. I Uninstalled the many sub category drivers I had under the 'Keyboards' window and then restarted computer. Now the entire keyboards drop down menu is gone and I find...
  4. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling: Hi i can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling it and don't know what to do to fix it,i've tried some things i've seen online but i can't get it to work.This is the message i get when trying to reinstall it.the procedure entry point av_buffer_create could not be located in...
  6. can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling

can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling: Hi i can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling it and don't know what to do to fix it,i've tried some things i've seen online but i can't get it to work.This is the message i get when trying to reinstall it.the procedure entry point av_buffer_create could not be located in...
  7. Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...: Recently windows 11 has been rebooting with a DWM failure message.I uninstalled the old AMD Ryzen video driver rebooted and then installed the latest ATI minimal driver from their website.The computer reboots "fine" now but nothing will run. I can't get into the control panel...
  8. Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...

Windows 11 apps not launching and can't access safe mode to uninstall/reinstall video...: Recently windows 11 has been rebooting with a DWM failure message.I uninstalled the old AMD Ryzen video driver rebooted and then installed the latest ATI minimal driver from their website.The computer reboots "fine" now but nothing will run. I can't get into the control panel...
  9. Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...: Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update would not work. Now it’s been stuck at 62% the window displays — Preparing to reset, Status: Preparing to reset. It’s been stuck on 62% status for over 60 minutes. I don’t know what to do....
  10. Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...

Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...: Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update would not work. Now it’s been stuck at 62% the window displays — Preparing to reset, Status: Preparing to reset. It’s been stuck on 62% status for over 60 minutes. I don’t know what to do....