Windows 10: Uninstall antivirus

Discus and support Uninstall antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do i uninstall my antivirus in win 10 ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by michelleOrilley, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Uninstall antivirus

how do i uninstall my antivirus in win 10 ?

:)

michelleOrilley, Jul 4, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall antivirus :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Uninstall antivirus

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

Uninstall antivirus

1. Uninstall antivirus - Similar Threads - Uninstall antivirus

2. After uninstalling antivirus the Virus and threat protection not working , I tries every...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After uninstalling antivirus the Virus and threat protection not working , I tries every...: after resetting the devices the virus and thread protection is working with the antivirus software but after uninstalling the antivirus the virus and thread protection is not open as before and says the same that its IT administrator has limited access please help me , even...
  3. After uninstalling antivirus the Virus and threat protection not working , I tries every...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After uninstalling antivirus the Virus and threat protection not working , I tries every...: after resetting the devices the virus and thread protection is working with the antivirus software but after uninstalling the antivirus the virus and thread protection is not open as before and says the same that its IT administrator has limited access please help me , even...
  4. How to activate windows Defender Antivirus after uninstalling the pre-installed McAfee...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate windows Defender Antivirus after uninstalling the pre-installed McAfee...: I want to switch from the pre-installed McAfee Antivirus to the WDA. For that I have uninstalled the McAfee antivirus from the device. But after that when I am trying to open the Virus protection settings in the windows defender software, this is the message I am getting:I...
  5. How to activate windows Defender Antivirus after uninstalling the pre-installed McAfee...

How to activate windows Defender Antivirus after uninstalling the pre-installed McAfee...: I want to switch from the pre-installed McAfee Antivirus to the WDA. For that I have uninstalled the McAfee antivirus from the device. But after that when I am trying to open the Virus protection settings in the windows defender software, this is the message I am getting:I...
  6. i uninstalled RAV antivirus and unfortunately i lost windows defender and all its security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i uninstalled RAV antivirus and unfortunately i lost windows defender and all its security...: I uninstalled RAV antivirus and unfortunately I lost windows defender and all its security features and I cant reinstall it again. What can I do...
  7. i uninstalled RAV antivirus and unfortunately i lost windows defender and all its security...

i uninstalled RAV antivirus and unfortunately i lost windows defender and all its security...: I uninstalled RAV antivirus and unfortunately I lost windows defender and all its security features and I cant reinstall it again. What can I do...
  8. i uninstalled RAV antivirus and unfortunately i lost windows defender and all its security...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. NSIS Error when attempting to uninstall RAV Endpoint Protection Antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NSIS Error when attempting to uninstall RAV Endpoint Protection Antivirus: I have attempted multiple times to uninstall antivirus put on my PC called "RAV Endpoint Protection." Whenever I attempt to uninstall I get an "NSIS Error" stating that states that there was an "error installing the launcher" however I'm able to open the program with no...
  10. NSIS Error when attempting to uninstall RAV Endpoint Protection Antivirus

NSIS Error when attempting to uninstall RAV Endpoint Protection Antivirus: I have attempted multiple times to uninstall antivirus put on my PC called "RAV Endpoint Protection." Whenever I attempt to uninstall I get an "NSIS Error" stating that states that there was an "error installing the launcher" however I'm able to open the program with no...