Windows 10: Uninstall Application Error

Discus and support Uninstall Application Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to uninstall a software [Magellan vantage point], I receive the following error message "ERROR 1905.MODULE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by George Roberts, Jan 29, 2019.

?

How do I uninstall magellan vantage point software using windows 10?

1. any

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. any

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Uninstall Application Error

When I try to uninstall a software [Magellan vantage point], I receive the following error message "ERROR 1905.MODULE C:\\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\INFOCARDAPI.DLL FAILED TO UNREGISTER. HRESULT -2147220472".

George Roberts, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Jan 29, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall Application Error :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Uninstall Application Error

Win 10 - Uninstall/Print Problems

Hi,

I appreciate for trying the steps to uninstall the printer.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Is the printer connected through wired or wireless?

• When you say “uninstall/remove device from system part just hangs with a green bar that continues blissfully” what exact error message/error code do you receive?

• Are you the admin of the computer?
    Let’s follow the steps below to uninstall the printer.

As an initial steps, I suggest you to try uninstalling the printer application through Programs and Features and check if it helps.

• If your printer connects to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.

• Search Windows for programs and features, then click Programs and Features in the list of results.

• In the list of installed programs, click your HP printer name, then click Uninstall or Yes.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software removal.

• Restart the computer.
    If the issue persists, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Reference: HP Printers - Uninstalling the Printer Software (Windows) | HP® Customer Support

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Uninstall Application Error

1. Uninstall Application Error - Similar Threads - Uninstall Application Error

2. Error updating, installing and uninstalling applications error 0x87e00017, error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error updating, installing and uninstalling applications error 0x87e00017, error...: Hi, I have been using Gamepass for Windows with the Xbox app for a while now and although it has had occasional issues, I have generally been able to fix them. Now however when I try to update flight simulator 2020 I get an error 0x87e00017. Refusing to update using the Xbox...
  3. Error updating, installing and uninstalling applications error 0x87e00017, error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error updating, installing and uninstalling applications error 0x87e00017, error...: Hi, I have been using Gamepass for Windows with the Xbox app for a while now and although it has had occasional issues, I have generally been able to fix them. Now however when I try to update flight simulator 2020 I get an error 0x87e00017. Refusing to update using the Xbox...
  4. Error updating, installing and uninstalling applications error 0x87e00017, error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to uninstall application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to uninstall application: When I click Start the Awareness app appears in the list of apps at the top see screenshot 1 but when I right click uninstall I am taken to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features but Awareness does not appear see Capture 1. How can I uninstall this app? When I go to...
  6. Remove an application in "Uninstall an application"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove an application in "Uninstall an application": So, I recently got my computer infected with adware. The virus didn't let me access Microsoft Security, so I had to use third-party antivirus software. While it ran on the computer, I deleted the virus file. Unfortunetly, the virus was already spreading to other programs, but...
  7. Problem uninstalling applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem uninstalling applications: So I wanted to uninstall a program and I went into the Windows Uninstall or Remove a Program in settings. However, there I saw some old programs that I manually uninstalled, and I can't find any way to remove them. If I click Uninstall I get an error saying it can't find the...
  8. Uninstalling unwanted applications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstalling unwanted applications: Hello my name is Hugh and I am facing some issues when I uninstalled a program from my Windows 10 desktop. I uninstalled utorrent but I still have the program in my task manager on the startup page. If anyone can help me get rid of it completely then it will be much...
  9. Can't Uninstall An Application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Uninstall An Application: Hello, Recently, I installed an application called "Epic Games Launcher". I didn't wanted to install it but had to because I wanted to play a game. Now I have completed all the levels in this game I want to uninstall Epic Games Launcher. Unfortunately whenever I try to...
  10. application keepsgetting uninstalled

in Windows 10 Customization
    application keepsgetting uninstalled: there is an application that keeps getting uninstalled on win10 pro it's Meracki client. It seems to happen during windows update and patching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-keepsgetting-uninstalled/699d85a4-c283-4598-8f0b-f490b7aa8f3d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. maintenance issue uninstall of application

2. error uninstalling application

3. error uninstall application