Windows 10: Uninstall C4D?

Discus and support Uninstall C4D? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, the text is not as long as it seems. I have installed Cinema4D on my PC since January. On my E:\ SSD. In the control panel under Downloads it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bene2058, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Bene2058 Win User

Uninstall C4D?

Hello, the text is not as long as it seems.

I have installed Cinema4D on my PC since January. On my E:\ SSD. In the control panel under Downloads it was always displayed like this.

Now I have installed After Effects CC 2020 again for a long time. After the installation was finished, Cinema 4D R21 with Team Remder etc. was displayed under "Newly added apps". Path ran back to my C:\. In the control panel, Windows only recognized C4D on my C:\ hard drive. Basically C4D is now installed twice. On my E:\ and C:.

Only the Cinema 4D on my C:\ hard disk has only 800MB and is unregistered and the Cinema4D I installed since January on my E:\ 10GB and is registered, but is no longer recognized under control panel.

Then I uninstalled the 800MB version and now not a single C4D is detected, although C4D is still installed on the E:\ in a fully functional way.

I know it's a lot to read up to now, but I don't quite understand what it's all about.

LG

:)

Bene2058, Aug 1, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall C4D? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Drone Win User
    Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Uninstall C4D?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Uninstall C4D?

1. Uninstall C4D? - Similar Threads - Uninstall C4D

2. Unable to uninstall Snap Camera from my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall Snap Camera from my PC: Unable to uninstall Snap Camera from my PC. It shows that it looks like snap camera is running. Please close all instances of Snap Camera . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-uninstall-snap-camera-from-my-pc/86de35b8-2416-47f4-8e55-5b5ace2dce46
  3. uninstalled and reinstalled audio drive still no luck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uninstalled and reinstalled audio drive still no luck: No sound after windows update. uninstalled and reinstalled audio a drive but still no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-and-reinstalled-audio-drive-still-no/c4f87ed8-b2b1-433c-823a-ae8424deb7dd
  4. Uninstalled game still pops up on search

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalled game still pops up on search: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stalker2400 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i89jtd/uninstalled_game_still_pops_up_on_search/
  5. regards: how to uninstall a invisible driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regards: how to uninstall a invisible driver: i have installed a program and then i have uninstalled it but when i wanted to turn on the memory integrity ,it is showing that uninstall the incompatible driver but in the device manager i cannot see the driver and i have tried to unhide the drivers which are not visible...
  6. uninstalling Advance systemcare from my windows 10 pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uninstalling Advance systemcare from my windows 10 pc: Can anybody please help me in uninstalling Advance systemcare from my windows 10 pc. I have tried every possible way I could find on internet to uninstall it, like from control panel, from Apps and even from Registry, but could not do it as I could not find its key in...
  7. Latest Windows 10 update causing Major Issues! How can I uninstall KB4566785 on Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows 10 update causing Major Issues! How can I uninstall KB4566785 on Windows 10....: Latest Windows 10 update causing Major Issues! How can I uninstall KB4566785 on Windows 10. This update has caused my MS office 365 and WMS Works to crash....
  8. Unable to uninstall Cisco Anyconnect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to uninstall Cisco Anyconnect: Once upon a glorious time there was a "Fixit" file you could download from: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/windows-fix-problems-that-block-programs-being-installed-or-removed to remove software that you were unable to uninstall/repair/change using the control...
  9. I have uninstalled the default speaker by mistake in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have uninstalled the default speaker by mistake in windows 10: There were sound issues in my mac in which I have installed Windows 10 pro. I also tried troubleshooting it but it did not work! So please suggest what do I do now? I have also downloaded The driver from intel but I uninstalled the default speaker by mistake. Please help!!!...
  10. Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter - 404 file not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter - 404 file not found: The link to the Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter found here seems to be dead. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-install-and-uninstall-troubleshooter-404/846e01c8-91c0-4af0-8630-33667af534e2