Windows 10: uninstall citrix receiver app

Discus and support uninstall citrix receiver app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; cannot uninstall citrix app. start to uninstall then says could not connect to server ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chrisgamble2, Sep 20, 2020.

1. uninstall citrix receiver app

cannot uninstall citrix app. start to uninstall then says could not connect to server ??

:)

chrisgamble2, Sep 20, 2020

2. Can't uninstall Citrix receiver

I use Citrix Receiver to access my medical charts. I am using the latest version of Windows 10.

Recently, the program stopped working.

I tried to install the newest version, but I get an error message that there is already a version of the app installed, and the installation then fails.

It doesn't appear in my list of programs, or in the uninstall program in the control panel. or in Revo's uninstall app that I have.

Any ideas where this version of Citrix Receiver is lurking, and how I can uninstall it?

BTW, this all may have started after a Windows update.

JeffreyRapp, Sep 20, 2020
  3. TGPriest1 Win User
    Citrix Receiver

I just installed Citrix receiver and it does not work. Any suggestions.

TGPriest1, Sep 20, 2020
  4. uninstall citrix receiver app

windows 10 media player keeps trying to open citrix apps

Hello,

To specify which program or app opens Citrix files, please follow the steps below:

• Right-click the individual Citrix file.
    • Click Open with.
    • Choose what application you want to use to open the Citrix file.

You may also change the default file type automatically. Here are the steps:

• Click Start > Settings > System > Default apps > Choose default apps by file type.
    • Look for the Citrix receiver and choose an application.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

uninstall citrix receiver app

1. uninstall citrix receiver app - Similar Threads - uninstall citrix receiver

2. Windows has stopped allowing Citrix Receiver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows has stopped allowing Citrix Receiver: Hi. I'm trying to get remote access to my work stuff from my personal computer Windows 10. I've downloaded Citrix Receiver and can go into my works dashboard but it isn't connecting. As it's a personal computer, my work IT can't help me. They've told me it's an issue with...
  3. Windows has stopped allowing Citrix Receiver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows has stopped allowing Citrix Receiver: Hi. I'm trying to get remote access to my work stuff from my personal computer Windows 10. I've downloaded Citrix Receiver and can go into my works dashboard but it isn't connecting. As it's a personal computer, my work IT can't help me. They've told me it's an issue with...
  4. Windows has stopped allowing Citrix Receiver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Camera Not working within Citrix Receiver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Not working within Citrix Receiver: I have been trying for over a month to get my camera to work inside of my workstation that uses Citrix Receiver. When I am outside of that program, the camera works fine with Webex, Skype and Zoom. My company technology department has tried but cannot figure it out. I have...
  6. Working from Home (Citrix Receiver/Windows Server) questions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Working from Home (Citrix Receiver/Windows Server) questions: Due to current situation i am now working from home everyday. I now access my work email (Outlook) and all other work server based files through Citrix Receiver. I am accessing this through my own PC due being more confortable and easier to work on a bigger screen rather...
  7. Working from Home (Citrix Receiver/Windows Server) questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Working from Home (Citrix Receiver/Windows Server) questions: Due to current situation i am now working from home everyday. I now access my work email (Outlook) and all other work server based files through Citrix Receiver. I am accessing this through my own PC due being more confortable and easier to work on a bigger screen rather...
  8. Citrix Receiver

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Citrix Receiver: I just installed Citrix receiver and it does not work. Any suggestions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/citrix-receiver/b5e00c14-37eb-455d-8747-0c979a68f42f"
  9. Citrix Receiver Mounting USB Microphones Over Network

Citrix Receiver Mounting USB Microphones Over Network: I have to use Citrix Receiver to access my health system's electronic medical record (Epic). After the last software update a few weeks ago, the Citrix Receiver is periodically mounting my Philips SpeechMike Premium Air SMP4000 microphone whenever the microphone goes to...
  10. Latest update -- Citrix receiver Breaks.

Latest update -- Citrix receiver Breaks.: Hi there When I need to logon to several clients computers remotely I use the Citrix receiver software (Yes I know not the best solution for VPN's / VDI's but that's not my call). Latest (Windows -- not the Citrix package) update -- start the receiver program - but...