Windows 10: Uninstall Discord correctly & completely?

Discus and support Uninstall Discord correctly & completely? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening, community, and I wanted to reinstall Discord because there are some problems. I have Windows 10 I uninstalled Discord and tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Blokkm0nsta, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Uninstall Discord correctly & completely?

Good evening, community,

and I wanted to reinstall Discord because there are some problems.
    I have Windows 10

I uninstalled Discord and tried to reinstall it.
    Now my status (Update failed)

When I press "Windows+R"
    And %appdata% & %localappdata% open is discord inside.
    Now I have deleted the folders.
    Same problem (Update failed)
    PC restarted Discord is simply in all categories again.
    I cannot open it again and again " UPDATE FAILED "

And you won't find Discord in the task manager either.
    Only under Autostart and there I can't delete it

Even Discord support does not understand it.

I hope her...

Best wishes & thanks for the answers.

:)

Blokkm0nsta, Aug 19, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Uninstall Discord correctly & completely? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Hellsome Win User
    Discord Getting Suspended.

Hello sirs/mams, having a bit of an issue with discord. Every time I try to open discord it just doesn't work, It gets suspended each time in my task manager. What I've tried

1. Uninstalled A/V and then tried Discord
    2. Firewall OFF
    3. Reinstalled Discord and Discord Beta
    4. Used an Uninstaller for complete uninstall and reinstall
    5. Went into safe mode
    6. Cleared all discord AppData and local apps data
    7. Tried killing it from cmd but it shows the app is not running
    8. A complete PC scan using Malwarebytes and Kaspersky.
    Windows Version - 1909, My other machine on the same network is able to run discord flawlessly with A/V and firewalls on. And one more weird thing I noticed is that the uninstallation tab for the discord
    seems empty or glitched.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Uninstall Discord correctly & completely? 93bca12f-4840-46ac-a9b4-72f525c94a8d?upload=true.png

Hellsome, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Louie_101 Win User

Uninstall Discord correctly & completely?

discord on PC slow?

Hi there! I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

You may try some solutions below that might help fix the problem:

Solution 1: Close Unnecessary Programs

It’s common to see Discord lagging if you’re running multiple programs on your PC, because some of them may conflict with Discord. To solve the problem, you can try ending unnecessary programs.

You just need to press Shift + Ctrl + Esc to open Task Manager. Then right-click the program you don’t use currently and select End task to close it. After you close all the unnecessary applications which run with Discord at the same time, you can check if
    your Discord works fine.

Solution 2: Turn Off Hardware Acceleration

Another way to fix Discord lagging issue is turning off Hardware Acceleration. You can follow the steps below.

Step 1: Run Discord and go to Settings.

Step 2: Click Appearance from the left pane and toggle off the switch button of Hardware Acceleration.

Step 3: In the pop-up window, click Okay to confirm the operation. Then restart your Discord to see if Discord lagging issue is fixed.

Solution 3: Clear Discord Cache Files

If too many cache files and cookies are accumulated on the PC, Discord lagging issue might appear. In this case, you need to clear Discord cache files.

Step 1: Exit Discord.

Step 2: Press Win + R to invoke Run window. Then input %APPDATA%/Discord/Cache and click OK to open the cache folder in File Explorer.

Step 3: Now press Ctrl + A to select all files in the window. Then press Delete key to delete them.

Then you can relaunch Discord and check if the problem has been solved.

Solution 4: Reset Discord Voice Settings

Improper voice settings could also lead to Discord lagging issue. If you have changed any settings recently, you may need to reset them to default.

Just open Discord and go to Settings. Then select Voice & Video from the left pane and click Reset Voice Settings in the right pane. Click Okay in the pop-up window. After the operation, you can relaunch Discord and see if it works normally.

Solution 5: Update Your Drivers

If your Discord gets lagging, you can also try update your graphics driver or audio driver to fix the problem. Because the issue might appear when you’re using faulty or corrupted drivers.

Step 1: Open Run window and type devmgmt.msc in the dialog box. Then press Enter to access Device Manager.

Step 2: Double-click Audio inputs and outputs to expand the list. Then right-click your audio driver and select Update driver.

Tip: To update graphics driver, you need to double-click Display adapters, right-click your graphic driver and choose Update driver.

Step 3: In the pop-up window, choose Search automatically for updated driver software and follow the instructions to finish the process.

Then restart your computer and use Discord again to see if this solution works.

Solution 6: Reinstall Discord

If none of the solutions above works for you, you may need to reinstall Discord to fix Discord lagging issue. Let’s uninstall the program first.

Step 1: Go to Control Panel.

Step 2: Select View by: Category and then click Uninstall a program.

Step 3: Right-click Discord and select Uninstall.

Step 4: Follow the instructions to finish uninstalling Discord.

Then you can download and install Discord manually. After it is installed, launch it to see if the issue has been removed.

Hope this helps

Sincerely,

Louie

Louie_101, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Uninstall Discord correctly & completely?

1. Uninstall Discord correctly & completely? - Similar Threads - Uninstall Discord correctly

2. can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling: Hi i can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling it and don't know what to do to fix it,i've tried some things i've seen online but i can't get it to work.This is the message i get when trying to reinstall it.the procedure entry point av_buffer_create could not be located in...
  3. can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling: Hi i can't reinstall Discord after uninstalling it and don't know what to do to fix it,i've tried some things i've seen online but i can't get it to work.This is the message i get when trying to reinstall it.the procedure entry point av_buffer_create could not be located in...
  4. I can't uninstall Discord

I can't uninstall Discord: Hello Microsoft, yesterday, I can't uninstall Discord, I tried using Control Panel, anything that you guys suggested, but it didn't work, and suddenly the app appeared with the old logo of Discord which is pretty weird, I thought I had uninstalled the app, weird right? I...
  5. Discord Uninstallation JavaScript Error

Discord Uninstallation JavaScript Error: I recently uninstalled Discord - well, tried to - and keep on running into a persistent Javascript error message. I have so far tried deleting all of the local files related to Discord, using the uninstall button, and a few other such methods but always run into the same...
  6. I can't uninstall discord

I can't uninstall discord: I accidentally deleted discord's files without uninstalling it. I tried uninstalling it already and it wouldn't work because the files didn't exist anymore. I tried deleting it in app data but it didn't work because it said discord's files were open they weren't. I tried...
  7. tried to uninstall Discord but It is not Happening

tried to uninstall Discord but It is not Happening: Hello Community, I need your help in Uninstalling Discord App0.0.308. I have tried all the normal ways but it is still not getting uninstalled whenever I click on uninstall and then its says in a Dialogue box as" this file does not have an app associated with it for...
  8. Can't Uninstall Discord

Can't Uninstall Discord: I already found the same question regarding the unability to uninstall this app on Windows 10. I followed the instructions from the answer but I can't delete the files because it says that they're still open somewhere and that I should close the files first. I don't know how...
  9. Uninstall Discord?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall Discord?: I have my laptop new since yesterday and today I installed discord which also works fine in the beginning now I closed it once and now I can't open it anymore and I can't uninstall it [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Discord deinstallieren?
  10. Complete Uninstall

Complete Uninstall: 3-31-2020 Thanks for any help. I have uninstalled Macrium Reflect in the normal way but it has left garbage on my computer. It seems that Microsoft has sown it into Windows 10. How can I completely get rid of it????????? 153328