Windows 10: Uninstall "Driving Theory Test 2021 UK" app

Discus and support Uninstall "Driving Theory Test 2021 UK" app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded the "Driving Theory Test 2021 UK" app from MS store, and chose one of its subscriptions. I used the app and don't want them to charge me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FadiAssad, May 20, 2022.

1. FadiAssad Win User

Uninstall "Driving Theory Test 2021 UK" app

I downloaded the "Driving Theory Test 2021 UK" app from MS store, and chose one of its subscriptions. I used the app and don't want them to charge me anymore. So, how to deactivate this subscription?P.S: The "Driving Theory Test 2021 UK" app doesn't exist under the "Services & Subscriptions" tab of my account!Thanks for help in advance.

:)

FadiAssad, May 20, 2022

2. Driving theory test app?

Hi wondering if anybody knows if there is a Driving theory test app for the n97, where i can do practice tests? can't seem to find one, but there may be one.

Thanks

joey1992---01, May 20, 2022
  3. Driving theory test app?

Probably the best thing is to search for tests on the internet, or better: get a dvd or a book. - And a theory course.

Good luck with your driving!

Fender77---01, May 20, 2022
  4. Uninstall "Driving Theory Test 2021 UK" app

Driving theory test app?

LOL, best silly answer ever! Uninstall "Driving Theory Test 2021 UK" app :D Uninstall "Driving Theory Test 2021 UK" app :D Uninstall "Driving Theory Test 2021 UK" app :D

Seriously though I have never seen any apps for nokia's for practising the driving theory tests. I used a recommended DVD on a PC when I took mine several years ago.

psychomania---01, May 20, 2022
Thema:

Uninstall "Driving Theory Test 2021 UK" app

1. Uninstall "Driving Theory Test 2021 UK" app - Similar Threads - Uninstall Driving Theory

2. AMAZON APP STORE UK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMAZON APP STORE UK: Hi,when this feature is going to be available in the UK? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-app-store-uk/b565d7a1-53db-4553-bf78-a2a6ff5229ae
  3. AMAZON APP STORE UK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMAZON APP STORE UK: Hi,when this feature is going to be available in the UK? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-app-store-uk/b565d7a1-53db-4553-bf78-a2a6ff5229ae
  4. Uninstall "Driving Theory Test 2021 UK" app

Uninstall "Driving Theory Test 2021 UK" app: I downloaded the "Driving Theory Test 2021 UK" app from MS store, and chose one of its subscriptions. I used the app and don't want them to charge me anymore. So, how to deactivate this subscription?P.S: The "Driving Theory Test 2021 UK" app doesn't exist under the "Services...
  5. test recovery drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    test recovery drive: I just created a Recovery Drive on a USB Flash Drive for my Windows 10 Pro laptop. How can I test whether the recovery drive is functional, without messing up the existing OS , files, and applications? Thanks....
  6. AV-Comparatives: Performance Test - April 2021

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AV-Comparatives: Performance Test - April 2021: Chart: Comparison - AV-Comparatives Full Article: Performance Test April 2021 - AV-Comparatives 178919
  7. Test hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Test hard drive: Hi, My hard drive [2TB new] takes about 3 minutes to stop making a slight noise at bootup. How can I test a hard drive or figure out why it makes noise for about 3 minutes? Thanks, Joe Delaney Win Version 1909 162464
  8. best uninstaller - tests / analysis

best uninstaller - tests / analysis: have to remove bad softwares looking for sites that does tests / analysis (aka: good info) to show that something is actually best for cleaning/removing the bad softwares 157173
  9. The Windows 10 Theme Theory

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Windows 10 Theme Theory: I have noticed something recently. Look at the original windows logo, how many colors are there? 4, blue, red, green, and yellow. Look at the windows 10 Threshold update Logo and Background and Theme. The main color is BLUE. Look at the windows 10 Redstone update Logo...
  10. BT users in UK beware -- IPV6 addresses being tested

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BT users in UK beware -- IPV6 addresses being tested: Hi there. knowing how bad large corporations are in testing and roiling out software - especially with the amount of Offshoring and lack of QC done "in the name of Cost reductions" I expect to see these Forums being filled with howls of anguish from BT users when they find...