Windows 10: uninstall drprotect

Discus and support uninstall drprotect in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; uninstall drprotect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstall-drprotect/1070c3e0-9fba-462b-8bbd-f130c488c19d Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HAPPYCRUISE, Oct 17, 2020.

1. uninstall drprotect

uninstall drprotect

:)

HAPPYCRUISE, Oct 17, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstall drprotect :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Drone Win User

uninstall drprotect

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

uninstall drprotect

1. uninstall drprotect - Similar Threads - uninstall drprotect

2. Uninstalled Game from Xbox Game Pass Still Taking Up Space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled Game from Xbox Game Pass Still Taking Up Space: To Whom It May Concern, I am having an issue after uninstalling Halo: MCC from my Xbox Game Pass Subscription on PC. After uninstalling it no longer appears in the Xbox Store/Launcher, but my storage did not recover the space. When I go into Settings->Storage it says that...
  3. How to Uninstall KB4571756? Windows 10 Constant Blue Screen of Death with Restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Uninstall KB4571756? Windows 10 Constant Blue Screen of Death with Restart: My Windows 10 keeps showing the BSOD and restarting after about 30 seconds after logging in. I think I narrowed the problem down to the KB4571756 Quality Update since when I originally uninstalled it my PC worked fine for a few minutes. Once it presented the BSOD and...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire collection keeps uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire collection keeps uninstalling: anyone know why my Microsoft ultimate solitaire collection keeps uninstalling itself every day? It just started about two weeks or so ago. I have to keep reinstalling it every day to play. I have the premium version. Win 10 with latest updates. Used to run fine, now......
  5. Unable to uninstall Netbeans 8.2 RC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to uninstall Netbeans 8.2 RC: I have installed the latest Java JDK and JRE on Windows 10. It still pop up with JAVA SE development kitJDK was not found on this computer error message when i run the uninstaller. I have tried all methods on stackoverflow but it is still not working. Anyone can help?...
  6. unable to download apps from microsoft store and i receive this error when uninstalling...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to download apps from microsoft store and i receive this error when uninstalling...: this is the error code i get when attempting to downloading apps; Code: 0x80004005 this is what i receive in powershell when attempting to uninstall xbox app; PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppxPackage xboxapp Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage : The database disk image is...
  7. Need help to uninstall latest W10 Update from the 13. Oktober

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help to uninstall latest W10 Update from the 13. Oktober: Since the update is known to cause A LOT of problems, i wanted to uninstall it, but the problem is, windows decided to delete all my restore points and now i have tried around 3 different methods to get rid of it but no chance. I always get an error or a text that this...
  8. Ghost icons of uninstalled programs appear in the search. How to remove them?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ghost icons of uninstalled programs appear in the search. How to remove them?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ready-Train [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhy1g7/ghost_icons_of_uninstalled_programs_appear_in_the/
  9. Unable to connect to this network after surfeasy install and then uninstalled

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to this network after surfeasy install and then uninstalled: I recently accidentally installed Surfeasy and then uninstalled it. Since then my laptop won't connect to the internet. Don't know much about vpns and networks/firewalls etc so please make any suggestions simple to follow! Thank you....
  10. Norton Won't Let Me Uninstall - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Norton Won't Let Me Uninstall - Windows 10: [ATTACH] Every time I try to uninstall Norton Antivirus (which came pre-installed on my Acer Nitro 5), I get this message. I can turn around without doing anything and install/uninstall any other app, but it won't get me get rid of this one. A few searches it seems it's a...