Windows 10: Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when uninstalling Halo MCC downloaded from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when uninstalling Halo MCC downloaded from Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I downloaded Halo MCC from Microsoft Store when I got a Windows 10 HP Pavilion 360 Convertible. I have been unable to Uninstall Halo. it is taking up... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AdvocateWalker1, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when uninstalling Halo MCC downloaded from Microsoft Store

I downloaded Halo MCC from Microsoft Store when I got a Windows 10 HP Pavilion 360 Convertible. I have been unable to Uninstall Halo. it is taking up the space on my computer, but no longer opens as I found the files for the same in File Explorer and deleted them thinking it would uninstall the game. but it didnt. the game still takes up space, it just doesn't open and play like it did before. it sends me to Gaming Services asking to install it when it is already installed. I tried to use commands to uninstall Gaming Services and reinstall it, but it didn't do anything.This is a poor video if

:)

AdvocateWalker1, Oct 12, 2021

2. Unable to download Halo MCC on PC

Hi,

I am unable to download the Halo MCC on my PC through Xbox (Beta) app and Microsoft Store. Whenever I start my downloading of the Halo MCC (which includes Halo Reach, Halo CE and Halo 2:Anniversary currently), nothing gets downloaded because of the following
    errors -

1. Halo MCC says that the error is related to one of it's add-on not being downloaded.

2. Halo Reach, Halo Ce and Halo 2 says that the error is not downloading the app or game it works with

Hence, there is a circular dependency among these applications and nothing is being downloaded.

I have tried the following steps so far -

1. Checked my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription (it is active)

2. Reset and Terminate Microsoft store and Gaming Services and did a restart.

3. Reinstalled the Xbox (beta) app

4. Cleared all cache and temp

Nothing has worked so far. Please help me with this.

UnkemptArc99, Oct 12, 2021
  3. Can not download halo mcc collection

With the release of halo 3 today i went to update the mcc so i could play it but the store said there had been a issue with halo mcc and i needed to reinstall it.

I have been trying to do this for a few hours now and it will not let me download it, i dont get a error message it just sort of flash's and then i have a option to resume the download even though it never started

DannyLake1, Oct 12, 2021
  4. par_0511 Win User

Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when uninstalling Halo MCC downloaded from Microsoft Store

Halo Master Chief Collection (MCC) isn't downloading from windows store

Good day! I am Independent Advisor Paul R. and also a Microsoft/Windows user like you and I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. I understand that you are having an issue with regards to download Halo MCC which is also causing for it
    not to be installed.

Kindly check and try the steps below and hopefully this will help out with the issue.

Method 1:

- Open the Windows Store App

- Click the Windows Key + X and select Run

- Type in wsreset.exe

- Wait for the process to be completed and try to download it again

Method 2:

- Run PowerShell as admin and enter the command below

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage –allusers

- Then enter the command below after the process has completed for the above start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

(this will open the Game Services page in MS Store)

- Install Game Services again

- Restart your PC

- Try to download and install Halo MCC again

Regards,

Paul R.

par_0511, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when uninstalling Halo MCC downloaded from Microsoft Store

1. Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when uninstalling Halo MCC downloaded from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Uninstall Error 0x80080204

2. Fix Minecraft Launcher Uninstall Error 0x80080204

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Minecraft Launcher Uninstall Error 0x80080204: [ATTACH]As of late, a lot of users are reporting that they are unable to uninstall Minecraft Launcher downloaded from Microsoft Store. According to them, when trying to uninstall Minecraft Launcher, they see error code 0x80080204. In this article, we are going to talk about...
  3. Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when trying to uninstalling Minecraft launcher downloaded from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when trying to uninstalling Minecraft launcher downloaded from...: This keeps popping up when i try to uninstall the Minecraft launcher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-error-0x80080204-when-trying-to/1e79eacb-bc8f-4f2f-9f2a-9b5bb4094a2a
  4. Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when trying to uninstalling Minecraft launcher downloaded from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when trying to uninstalling Minecraft launcher downloaded from...: This keeps popping up when i try to uninstall the Minecraft launcher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-error-0x80080204-when-trying-to/1e79eacb-bc8f-4f2f-9f2a-9b5bb4094a2a
  5. Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when trying to uninstalling Minecraft launcher downloaded from...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems when downloading halo mcc on pc: Since yesterday i've been having issues downloading this game from the Microsoft Store.And when i try to download halo mcc it doesn't even try to download and gives this 2 error codes : "0x803FB107" , "0x80070424".So i looked up a lot of other topics where people had the same...
  7. Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when uninstalling Halo MCC downloaded from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when uninstalling Halo MCC downloaded from Microsoft Store: I downloaded Halo MCC from Microsoft Store when I got a Windows 10 HP Pavilion 360 Convertible. I have been unable to Uninstall Halo. it is taking up the space on my computer, but no longer opens as I found the files for the same in File Explorer and deleted them thinking it...
  8. Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when uninstalling Halo MCC downloaded from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Error 0x80080204 when uninstalling Halo MCC downloaded from Microsoft Store: I downloaded Halo MCC from Microsoft Store when I got a Windows 10 HP Pavilion 360 Convertible. I have been unable to Uninstall Halo. it is taking up the space on my computer, but no longer opens as I found the files for the same in File Explorer and deleted them thinking it...
  9. Halo: MCC Windows 10 doesn't remove game files when uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Halo: MCC Windows 10 doesn't remove game files when uninstalled?: Hi, Whenever I try and uninstall Halo: MCC from my Windows 10 PC, the game removed itself from the Xbox app and the Start menu, but doesn't release the space? I have located the game files in G:\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Chelan_1.1520.0.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe and a second...
  10. Modding Halo MCC from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modding Halo MCC from Windows Store: A lot of people are wondering why there are two different launch options for this game. The way Microsoft has this displayed it appears we are able to mod the game under the Anti-Cheat Disabled version. No one is talking about modding the other Halo MCC normal version nor are...