Windows 10: Uninstall error

Discus and support Uninstall error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i'm trying to uninstall an app from my lap - shows the error[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AbhinavMarrela, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Uninstall error

i'm trying to uninstall an app from my lap - shows the error Uninstall error 7939485b-6db6-4095-85f1-9004cf8dc332?upload=true.png

:)

AbhinavMarrela, Jul 4, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall error :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 4, 2020
  3. can't uninstall KB3132372

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, you are getting error while uninstalling KB3132372.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better:

• What is error message / error code you are getting
      uninstalling KB3132372?
    • What happens when you try to uninstall KB3132372?
    I would suggest you to uninstall the update from Programs & Features and check.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ X key
    • Select Programs & Features
    • Click on View Installed Updates
    • Select the update > Click Uninstall

Please update us with the required information. We would be happy to assist you further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Uninstall error

Win 10 - Uninstall/Print Problems

Hi,

I appreciate for trying the steps to uninstall the printer.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Is the printer connected through wired or wireless?

• When you say “uninstall/remove device from system part just hangs with a green bar that continues blissfully” what exact error message/error code do you receive?

• Are you the admin of the computer?
    Let’s follow the steps below to uninstall the printer.

As an initial steps, I suggest you to try uninstalling the printer application through Programs and Features and check if it helps.

• If your printer connects to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.

• Search Windows for programs and features, then click Programs and Features in the list of results.

• In the list of installed programs, click your HP printer name, then click Uninstall or Yes.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software removal.

• Restart the computer.
    If the issue persists, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Reference: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02259020/

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Uninstall error

1. Uninstall error - Similar Threads - Uninstall error

2. I have recently uninstalled Microsoft Game Input to get rid of some error messages and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have recently uninstalled Microsoft Game Input to get rid of some error messages and...: Intel i7 13700F, XMP is active and improved slightly, 2x16gb RAM, GeForce RTX 4070. It's the iBUYPOWER-Y40 pre built gaming desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recently-uninstalled-microsoft-game-input/d1a430ea-3e84-4d9e-84c9-1b58ac1bdfad
  3. I have recently uninstalled Microsoft Game Input to get rid of some error messages and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have recently uninstalled Microsoft Game Input to get rid of some error messages and...: Intel i7 13700F, XMP is active and improved slightly, 2x16gb RAM, GeForce RTX 4070. It's the iBUYPOWER-Y40 pre built gaming desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recently-uninstalled-microsoft-game-input/d1a430ea-3e84-4d9e-84c9-1b58ac1bdfad
  4. Windows update Install error - 0x800f020b for uninstalled printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update Install error - 0x800f020b for uninstalled printer: Windows keeps trying to download a driver update for a printer that was previously uninstalled. How do I get Windows to stop trying to download this driver, and how do I fix whatever issue is prompting Windows to download this driver in the first place?...
  5. Windows update Install error - 0x800f020b for uninstalled printer

Windows update Install error - 0x800f020b for uninstalled printer: Windows keeps trying to download a driver update for a printer that was previously uninstalled. How do I get Windows to stop trying to download this driver, and how do I fix whatever issue is prompting Windows to download this driver in the first place?...
  6. I'm getting a blue screen error when uninstalling or disabling the Microsoft Acpi-compliant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting a blue screen error when uninstalling or disabling the Microsoft Acpi-compliant...: I'm getting a blue screen error when uninstalling or disabling the Microsoft Acpi-compliant Control method Battery driver, I was trying to solve the Battery icon and missing settings error. There are no battery settings in the settings menu and it does not show the battery...
  7. I'm getting a blue screen error when uninstalling or disabling the Microsoft Acpi-compliant...

I'm getting a blue screen error when uninstalling or disabling the Microsoft Acpi-compliant...: I'm getting a blue screen error when uninstalling or disabling the Microsoft Acpi-compliant Control method Battery driver, I was trying to solve the Battery icon and missing settings error. There are no battery settings in the settings menu and it does not show the battery...
  8. When trying to uninstall DaVinci Resolve i get the error message "Specific account already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When trying to uninstall DaVinci Resolve i get the error message "Specific account already...: When trying to uninstall DaVinci Resolve i get the error message "Specific account already exists", how can I solve this and uninstall the program?...
  9. When trying to uninstall DaVinci Resolve i get the error message "Specific account already...

When trying to uninstall DaVinci Resolve i get the error message "Specific account already...: When trying to uninstall DaVinci Resolve i get the error message "Specific account already exists", how can I solve this and uninstall the program?...
  10. Error with uninstalling Notion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error with uninstalling Notion: I am trying to uninstall Notion from my desktop. I can see it in the "Installed Apps" in my settings, but when I press "Uninstall", I receive an error saying "Windows cannot find 'C\Users\username\AppData\Local\Programs\Notion\Uninstall Notion.exe'What should I do?...