Windows 10: uninstall exe. on windows 10 desktop pc

Discus and support uninstall exe. on windows 10 desktop pc in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a new windows 10 HP desktop. I was going to uninstall a program on it for the first time. I was surprised when the pop-up for administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sandy V.H.13, Sep 14, 2019.

1. uninstall exe. on windows 10 desktop pc

I have a new windows 10 HP desktop. I was going to uninstall a program on it for the first time. I was surprised when the pop-up for administrator approval said that the publisher was "unknown" on the uninstall exe. on my pc. Why would it say that and how can that be?

:)

Sandy V.H.13, Sep 14, 2019

2. uninstall exe. on windows 10 desktop pc

I have a new windows 10 HP desktop. I was going to uninstall a program on it for the first time. I was surprised when the pop-up for administrator approval said that the publisher was "unknown" on the uninstall exe. on my pc. Why would it say that and
    how can that be?

Sandy V.H.13, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 25, 2019
  4. MohanC Win User

uninstall exe. on windows 10 desktop pc

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

uninstall exe. on windows 10 desktop pc

1. uninstall exe. on windows 10 desktop pc - Similar Threads - uninstall exe desktop

2. My pc exe not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc exe not opening: In my pc .exe files are not opening even the tax manager or any windows utility even the settings not openingEven I cannot reset through Swift plus restartWhen I go to reset it says "that cannot do resettingTake backup of your files and do complete reset" Windows explorer.exe...
  3. My pc exe not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc exe not opening: In my pc .exe files are not opening even the tax manager or any windows utility even the settings not openingEven I cannot reset through Swift plus restartWhen I go to reset it says "that cannot do resettingTake backup of your files and do complete reset" Windows explorer.exe...
  4. WinHlp32.exe for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WinHlp32.exe for Windows 10: Hey, I've been trying to find WinHlp32 for Windows 10 but the only download links have been outside of Microsoft websites. Is there any way to install WinHlp32 for Windows 10 without downloading community made programs?...
  5. Can't uninstall iTunes on a windows 10 PC.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't uninstall iTunes on a windows 10 PC.: Greetings. This evening iTunes decided to vanish. I noticed the icon was missing from the task bar and the main screen. I called it up on the search bar and the icon appeared when I left clicked the windows icon. However, when I clicked it, nothing happened. I...
  6. Driver Tonic blocks its own Uninstall exe

Driver Tonic blocks its own Uninstall exe: I've tried to use the Win10 App menu from Control Panel to attempt to uninstall Driver Tonic, an adware/malware app that was accidentally installed on my Surface Pro. When I click the "uninstall" box, it pops a message that says 'This app has been blocked for your...
  7. Windows 10 cannot find rundll32.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 cannot find rundll32.exe: This problem started when my system did a OS update. I run a windows 10 and since the update of the software, the volume of my system has gone down really low. When I click to open the sounds from the speaker, it gives me the message "windows cannot find the...
  8. Unable to Uninstall Groove on Windows 10 PC

Unable to Uninstall Groove on Windows 10 PC: I am unable to uninstall Groove. The uninstall button is greyed out. I have tried both terminate and reset but the uninstall button remained greyed out. I already have Spotify and so I want to get rid of the Groove application....
  9. uninstall remote desktop connection on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall remote desktop connection on windows 10: my remote desktop connection has suddenly stopped working on windows 10. 1) how does one uninstall and reinstall it in windows 10? I've searched on google but can't find a solution (that works) anywhere. 2) are there any (free) alternatives to windows' own remote desktop...
  10. Desktop is black after uninstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop is black after uninstalling Windows 10: I need help getting my Dell PC function in again after uninstalling Windows 10. Was using Windows 7. I can't use F8. All I get is flashing cursor. When I manage to get to safe mode, nothing happens. It goes right back to blank black screen. Please help!! 26027

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 uninstall.exe