Windows 10: uninstall feature in Control Panel not functioning

Discus and support uninstall feature in Control Panel not functioning in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I upgraded windows 7.0 on my Dell XPSL501X to windows10.0 I got a new Cannon Cloud Printer and don't need the many HP programs (in Control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Henry, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Henry Win User

uninstall feature in Control Panel not functioning

I upgraded windows 7.0 on my Dell XPSL501X to windows10.0

I got a new Cannon Cloud Printer and don't need the many HP programs (in Control Panel-Programs & Features) as I dont have it linked to an HP printer any longer.

I tried several times to uninstall the HP applications and cant. The first time the computer seemed like it was progressing but after 10 minutes I had to shut the power off. It was stuck in the process, and unresponsive. The other times it would say click finish to restart/uninstall, but nothing would change after the reboot. All HP programs and applications still in in Control Panel-Programs & Features.*Confused*Shock

:)

Henry, Aug 16, 2015

2. Toshiba flash card app

Open Control Panel > Programs and features

Scroll through the list

Look for Toshiba Main Function Keys or Toshiba Flash Cards and uninstall both.

How to find Control Panel:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/open-control-p...

Andre Da Costa, Aug 16, 2015
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Control panel in Windows 10 not functioning

Where is this Uninstall programs?

Can you give a screenshot?

lacrumb, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

uninstall feature in Control Panel not functioning

1. uninstall feature in Control Panel not functioning - Similar Threads - uninstall feature Control

2. Cannot uninstall onedrive at control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot uninstall onedrive at control panel: Hi,Need advise as i uninstall onedrive , the prompt keep saying " please wait until current program is finished... "The rationale of uninstalling is because onedrive is not uploading to the onedrive business/sharepoint.Is my laptop corrupted?Thanks...
  3. control panel uninstall issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    control panel uninstall issue: [ATTACH] when I was uninstalling Aim Lab through control panel, the icon is gone, but it still says its uninstalling. how do I fix this? here's the error message btw:...
  4. uninstall a program using Control Panel Programs and Features hangs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    uninstall a program using Control Panel Programs and Features hangs: HP support says that I need to uninstall and re-install a utility program called "HP Scan Extended HPscan.exe" in order to fix a problem with that program. So I go to Windows Control Panel Programs and Features, but the uninstall hangs. I try to cancel it but it won't cancel....
  5. control panel>apps&features>uninstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    control panel>apps&features>uninstall: A web site "Taste of Home, recipe finder" appears in my apps and features and does not uninstall. When uninstall is selected a message appears "wait until current uninstall is completed". I began trying to uninstall this app/site two weeks and nothing but that same message...
  6. Line In Option in Control Panel Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Line In Option in Control Panel Uninstalled: Hello, I recently was trying to use an app on my iPhone in order to use it as my microphone for my Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop. I was in the control panel under sound and in the recordings tab, the line in option was there but it wasn't using the right audio device so while...
  7. Programs and Functionality window in Control Panel is black?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs and Functionality window in Control Panel is black?: Hey everyone. I am experiencing this issue since the Windows 10 update that was made available some weeks ago. I am using the Dark theme which is what is probably causing the issue. Whenever I open the Control Panel and look into the Programs and Functionalities' window to...
  8. Programs & Features Control Panel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs & Features Control Panel: There are more than 20 entries labeled Visual C++. Do I need them all? Which ones can I safely delete?. I have tried unsuccessfully to include a screenshot here....
  9. Program Uninstall in Control Panel, but NOT via System-Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program Uninstall in Control Panel, but NOT via System-Apps & Features: Hi all, To start we have three separate installation packages (Windows Installer .msi's) we create. They basically work fine with no needed modifications to work in the Windows 10 World. Once on the system, we are able to remove 2 of the three from System-Apps &...
  10. "RUN" and "CONTROL PANEL" Tiles Non-functional

in Windows 10 Support
    "RUN" and "CONTROL PANEL" Tiles Non-functional: I have setup a HP Stream 13 notebook, and upgraded from Win8 to Win10. Everything worked fine until today when the "RUN" and "CONTROL PANEL" start screen Tiles no longer function; tried 'Run as Administrator' from the pop-up menu with no success. Obviously, something has gone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. programs on control panel not functioning