Windows 10: uninstall feature in Control Panel not functioning

Discus and support uninstall feature in Control Panel not functioning in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I upgraded windows 7.0 on my Dell XPSL501X to windows10.0 I got a new Cannon Cloud Printer and don't need the many HP programs (in Control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Henry, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Henry Win User

uninstall feature in Control Panel not functioning

I upgraded windows 7.0 on my Dell XPSL501X to windows10.0

I got a new Cannon Cloud Printer and don't need the many HP programs (in Control Panel-Programs & Features) as I dont have it linked to an HP printer any longer.

I tried several times to uninstall the HP applications and cant. The first time the computer seemed like it was progressing but after 10 minutes I had to shut the power off. It was stuck in the process, and unresponsive. The other times it would say click finish to restart/uninstall, but nothing would change after the reboot. All HP programs and applications still in in Control Panel-Programs & Features.*Confused*Shock

:)

Henry, Aug 16, 2015

2. Toshiba flash card app

Open Control Panel > Programs and features

Scroll through the list

Look for Toshiba Main Function Keys or Toshiba Flash Cards and uninstall both.

How to find Control Panel:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/open-control-p...

Andre Da Costa, Aug 16, 2015
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Control panel in Windows 10 not functioning

Where is this Uninstall programs?

Can you give a screenshot?

lacrumb, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

uninstall feature in Control Panel not functioning

1. uninstall feature in Control Panel not functioning - Similar Threads - uninstall feature Control

2. Can't open Uninstall a program in Control panel.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open Uninstall a program in Control panel.: For some reason when i go to control panel and click on Uninstall a program nothing happens. I restarted my PC and the problems still there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-uninstall-a-program-in-control-panel/06f37371-74b3-45a5-9092-8df42687f92f
  3. Programs & Features Control Panel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs & Features Control Panel: There are more than 20 entries labeled Visual C++. Do I need them all? Which ones can I safely delete?. I have tried unsuccessfully to include a screenshot here....
  4. control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    control panel: I have intel g41 wddm 1.1 driver...can't open gfxui.exe(control panel)...does this driver really dont have a control panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/control-panel/2fce9ea9-337e-454c-aaa1-edabd069e404
  5. Program Uninstall in Control Panel, but NOT via System-Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program Uninstall in Control Panel, but NOT via System-Apps & Features: Hi all, To start we have three separate installation packages (Windows Installer .msi's) we create. They basically work fine with no needed modifications to work in the Windows 10 World. Once on the system, we are able to remove 2 of the three from System-Apps &...
  6. can't get graphics equalizer in Control Panel to function

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't get graphics equalizer in Control Panel to function: I just connected external speakers to my Dell Windows 10 computer and want to use a graphics equalizer to alter the sound (remove bass frequencies) from my GoPro videos. I'm trying to use Windows GE - access from start/control panel/sounds/speakers/enhancements - but It...
  7. "RUN" and "CONTROL PANEL" Tiles Non-functional

in Windows 10 Support
    "RUN" and "CONTROL PANEL" Tiles Non-functional: I have setup a HP Stream 13 notebook, and upgraded from Win8 to Win10. Everything worked fine until today when the "RUN" and "CONTROL PANEL" start screen Tiles no longer function; tried 'Run as Administrator' from the pop-up menu with no success. Obviously, something has gone...
  8. control panel

in Windows 10 Support
    control panel: I have 10130 and am surprised to still have the control panel, although the icon has changed. Has anyone still got theirs? 7093
  9. Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel: I hope someone can assist me. I upgraded to Win 10 and when I go to the Control Panel, by default it opens as Large icons. I change it to Category as that is how I want it to open but it keeps on defaulting back to what I don't want. Very frustrating*Sad 23032
  10. Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel: I 'upgraded' to Windows 10 yesterday and initially found the control panel but can no longer find it. I very badly want to change my wallpaper and screen saver. Where is it? 26489

Users found this page by searching for:

1. programs on control panel not functioning