Windows 10: Uninstall Fortnite

Discus and support Uninstall Fortnite in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What do I have to do to uninstall Fortnite? 137242 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ColMac42, Jul 25, 2019.

1. ColMac42 Win User

Uninstall Fortnite

What do I have to do to uninstall Fortnite?

:)

ColMac42, Jul 25, 2019

2. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Jul 25, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall Fortnite :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Uninstall Fortnite

downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are not getting the games as it is to be, but we will try to get it sorted for you.
    To understand the issue better, we need few information.

• Are you trying to download Fortnite game for PC?
    • Have you purchased Fortnite game?
    • How are you trying to download the game?
    • What is the error you are getting while downloading?

If you wish to download Fortnite game for PC, I would suggest you to
    download it from the publishersite.

You can also download the Fortnite
    game from the Microsoft store
    However it is applicable only for Xbox one.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I'll reply to you as soon as I can.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Uninstall Fortnite

1. Uninstall Fortnite - Similar Threads - Uninstall Fortnite

2. AV has left files in Cortana's Icon cache after uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AV has left files in Cortana's Icon cache after uninstall: I wanted to give Kaspersky free edition a look over on my Windows 10 machine, but have decided on another course and uninstalled it. Or at least I thought I had uninstalled it, since a search of 'kaspersky' reveals there are still some files in...
  3. AV has left files in Cortana's Iconcache after uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AV has left files in Cortana's Iconcache after uninstall: I wanted to give Kaspersky free edition a look over on my Windows 10 machine, but have decided on another course and uninstalled it. Or at least I thought I had uninstalled it, since a search of 'kaspersky' reveals there are still some files in...
  4. Restore uninstalled Java files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore uninstalled Java files: I wanted to install the new Java SE 12 sdk on my computer so I tried to uninstall the older Java sdk on my computer. When I go to install the new Java 12 version, I accept the license agreement and am given the option of downloading the 64 bit file with either the .exe...
  5. Nvidia Telemetry Uninstaller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Telemetry Uninstaller: Is there a .bat file somewhere on these forums that I am missing to remove everything pertaining to the Nvidia Telemetry? 138892
  6. Uninstalling issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstalling issue: I can't uninstall McAfee Safe Connect. If i try this is shown.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstalling-issue/311fef22-bf26-4a8d-96a4-ff59fe19ea5c
  7. uninstall Cyberlink Media Suite 10

uninstall Cyberlink Media Suite 10: When I try to uninstall Cyber link Media Suite 10 in Programs and applications all that shows up in uninstall wizard is Cyberlink Power2go7. When I click to uninstall it says wizard has uninstalled but it still shows it is there an is using up 246 mb, How do I get rid of...
  8. After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall

in Microsoft Office and 365
    After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall: I have a little mini computer I use for streaming videos from home network to kitchen. It works fine, but now Get Office is back after May update and it comes back from the dead every time I uninstall it. Is there a way to permanently delete "Office" from windows 10? I don't...
  9. How to prevent unwanted Apps from Re-Installing after I Uninstall them?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to prevent unwanted Apps from Re-Installing after I Uninstall them?: As the title says, Whenever I uninstall a specific App, it re-downloads itself a few minutes later without my permission, and I sorely wish to not use said app in favor of the internet browser version, which I cannot set to default because Windows 10 does not allow me to,...
  10. Cannot uninstall or reinstall Fortnite(Game) "The specified account already exists"

Cannot uninstall or reinstall Fortnite(Game) "The specified account already exists": recently my c drive was almost full but than i move the program folder of epic games to d drive but then i couldnt open the fortnite game so i tried to uninstall the game but a message poped up"The specified account already exists" so than i tried to install the game over...