Windows 10: Uninstall Groove Music app

Discus and support Uninstall Groove Music app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i remove it forever? ***Original title: i removed groove because it sucks and it keeps coming back.***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vbpete01, Oct 10, 2020.

1. vbpete01 Win User

Uninstall Groove Music app

how do i remove it forever?

***Original title: i removed groove because it sucks and it keeps coming back.***

:)

vbpete01, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Edent Win User

Groove Music problem

Groove Music suddenly opened on my tablet (Windows10) while I had an ebook app open. I closed the window but the window kept reopening after a few seconds. I tried to uninstall Groove Music: System > Apps & Features, down to Groove Music – "Uninstall" was dimmed. Opened "Advanced Options": clicked "Terminate" – nothing happened; "Uninstall" – dimmed; "Reset" – the window didn't open for a while, but a few minutes later another opened to want to reinstall. Tried Revo Uninstall – Groove Music not listed. And I don't use my tablet for music.

Edent, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Oct 10, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Groove music - i'm losing my mind! (indexing problem - probably)

Strange- so it seems indexing is working, it can't be an inappropriate or non-recognised file or file type 'cos it's picked up after manual indexing.

You could obviously repeat what you've done with an mp3, for example: if Cortana finds the mp3, and Groove doesn't.. well.. hard to imagine what's going on.

So, try re-registering Groove, and if that doesn't work, uninstall it and reinstall it.
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/re-reg...ows-store-apps

Uninstall Groove Music:
    Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage

or-

Step 1. First of all, download and install CCleaner for Windows 10. And then click on Tools and then click Uninstall tab to view all installed apps.

Step 2. Now right-click on Groove Music app, click Uninstall, and then click OK for confirmation to uninstall the Groove Music.

Reinstall:
    Step 3.
    Reinstall: launch the Windows 10 Store.

Step 4. Now in the Store app, type Groove Music in the search box to see Groove Music in search results. Click on it.

Step 5. Click Install button. If the store is showing that the app is installed msg instead of Install button, close the Store app once and run it again.

Step 6. That’s it! Now clicking install button will download and install the Groove Music app on your Windows 10 PC.

dalchina, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Uninstall Groove Music app - Similar Threads - Uninstall Groove Music

2. The Groove Music app is not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Groove Music app is not opening: hey Microsoft I'm on Windows 10 Version 20H2 I'm facing a problem that says that when I try to open Groove Music app it can't open even I try to update but when I try to update apps the ms store comes with a error that says something unexpected happens I tried...
  3. Groove Music App - Playlists

in Cortana
    Groove Music App - Playlists: I have the Groove Music App and I was just wondering how you actually put the songs into the playlist! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-app-playlists/783b64f8-d9ed-4f22-9864-1bb42166b2af
  4. Problem with Groove Music App

Problem with Groove Music App: Hello, I have where when I launch Groove Music App its showing up for a few seconds then close by itself. So I tried Reinstall it but the problem still same. What have I tried : 1. Uninstall from Setting > apps > groove music > advanced Options > uninstall then I reinstall...
  5. EASIEST WAY TO UNINSTALL GROOVE MUSIC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    EASIEST WAY TO UNINSTALL GROOVE MUSIC?: Hi I set my music to be played by windows media player, but it keeps being redirected to groove music player after i play it one time in widows media player. how can i either uninstall or disable Groove Music altogether? Thanks PS, Anyone know the Product Code for Groove...
  6. groove music app not working

groove music app not working: I just can't add music folders into groove music app. in my windows 10 laptop. I have tried resetting the app. But it does not work[ATTACH]. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-app-not-working/0389a418-43b1-4f9a-bd37-32ebb6917926
  7. groove music app not working

groove music app not working: I just can't add music folders into groove music app. in my windows 10 laptop. I have tried resetting the app. But it does not work[ATTACH]. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-groove/groove-music-app-not-working/0389a418-43b1-4f9a-bd37-32ebb6917926
  8. Uninstall not working on Groove Music

Uninstall not working on Groove Music: I just noticed Groove Music today and opened it. I then closed it and within minutes my husband was emailed a bill ! I am newly married and have no idea how Microsoft got that email ! Also do not use Groove and will never use it as I have always used for years my own...
  9. Groove music app ?

Groove music app ?: Why does this feel so half done. I used to love the Zune software. It practically was my home page back in the day. Why is this so feature less? I hope they are going to add more features to this software. The one feature i was looking to use was the create radio stations but...
  10. uninstall Groove music on Windows 10 Mobile

uninstall Groove music on Windows 10 Mobile: Hi, is there a way to uninstall Groove music on Windows 10 Mobile - I want to reinstall it because it crashes randomly while playing music. Thanks, 48075

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uninstall groove music on windows phone