Windows 10: Uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10 . . .

Discus and support Uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10 . . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have, a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 Pro . . . I might be, the only one? But, I hate Internet Explorer . . . But, in the control panel. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10 . . .

I have, a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 Pro . . .

I might be, the only one? But, I hate Internet Explorer . . .

But, in the control panel. It's not listed. As an uninstall program?

How can I uninstall it? If, I can't see it?

I could go to, c://program files/x86. And, delete the folder?

But, that way, could cause problems? There must, be a better way?

Could there be, a third party.Uninstall app program?

I hope someone, will answer. This posting, in the Forum?

Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Jun 18, 2020
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10 . . . wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Suprub93 Win User
    Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

hello, i am new to the forums, i am having trouble uninstalling internet explorer 8, i have windows xp home edition, i went to control panel/add remove programs and it doesn't show there, i tried going into the main folder for IE8 but there is no uninstall icon, the reason i want to uninstall it is because i want to install back version 7, and it wont let me unless i uninstall the newer version. any suggestions?

Suprub93, Jun 19, 2020
  4. RadeonX2 Win User

Uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10 . . .

Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

By Googling I found:

Windows Vista

Open the Control Panel
    Select Programs and Features
    In the left pane select View Installed Updates
    Select Windows Internet Explorer 8
    Click Uninstall
    Restart the PC to take into account the uninstall

Windows XP

Open the Control Panel
    Choose Add / Remove Programs
    Check the box "Show updates"
    Select Windows Internet Explorer 8
    Click on Delete
    Restart the PC to take into account the uninstall

source:
    http://en.kioskea.net/faq/sujet-2218-uninstalling-internet-explorer-8

RadeonX2, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10 . . .

1. Uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10 . . . - Similar Threads - Uninstall Internet Explorer

2. Internet Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer on Windows 10: Following a Windows Update, I discovered that Internet Explorer was removed without warning. I work in the security cameras industry and almost all systems sold until two years ago use plugins that are only compatible with Internet Explorer and nothing else. By taking out...
  3. Internet Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer on Windows 10: Following a Windows Update, I discovered that Internet Explorer was removed without warning. I work in the security cameras industry and almost all systems sold until two years ago use plugins that are only compatible with Internet Explorer and nothing else. By taking out...
  4. Internet Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Internet Explorer for windows 10

Internet Explorer for windows 10: Since upgrade suddenly lost internet explorer and now can not reload it. some of my applications needs ie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-for-windows-10/1d5ff8fe-08f4-41ba-80ac-d2521d87cba6
  6. internet explorer 11 uninstall from windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    internet explorer 11 uninstall from windows 10: How to completely uninstall internet explorer from windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-11-uninstall-from-windows-10/6dfe463d-c343-422b-96c7-87bca484fb5f
  7. Internet Explorer and Windows 10

Internet Explorer and Windows 10: What version of Internet Explorer should I have on my PC before installing Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-and-windows-10/03fb287c-da9f-49c2-9327-85a8b4b64205
  8. Internet Explorer won't uninstall.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer won't uninstall.: One day, Internet Explorer appeared in my taskbar, and I clicked unpin from taskbar, but it keeps popping up. I went to uninstall it, but when I get to the Programs and Features part, there is no Internet Explorer for me to uninstall. I'm very confused and getting a little...
  9. Internet Explorer 10

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 10: Hi, a friend of mine has some CD's that can only be viewed with Internet Explorer 10 (I presume higher as well). Is there a way he can install IE10 on Windows 10 to view them? Thanks! 39230
  10. Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10: How to: Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Internet Explorer in Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11 is still included in Windows 10 along with Microsoft Edge. You cannot uninstall Internet Explorer since Internet Explorer is a Windows...