Windows 10: uninstall is there another way

Discus and support uninstall is there another way in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why cant i uninstall this[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Dec 24, 2019.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

uninstall is there another way

Why cant i uninstall this uninstall is there another way 7c0ec30c-5aa4-4e24-9260-9f39d9f1922a?upload=true.png

:)

TIMMY 067, Dec 24, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstall is there another way :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 24, 2019
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. Jelo Sen Win User

Fonts and Icons Way Too Small

If the issue persists after following all the suggested troubleshooting steps provided above, and you've already submitted a feedback to the Feedback Hub, we recommend waiting for the response of our Support Engineers. We suggest that you check your submission
    from time to time to see the updates.

If you are at a halt on what you're doing, you can always uninstall the update that's causing the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click Update and Security.
    • Choose Update history.
    • Click Uninstall updates.

Let us know how else we may help you.

Jelo Sen, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

1. uninstall is there another way - Similar Threads - uninstall another

2. Microsoft VC++ Redistributable Install/Uninstall fails due to "Waiting for another install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft VC++ Redistributable Install/Uninstall fails due to "Waiting for another install...: I'm unable to install or uninstall any Microsoft VC++ Redistributable due to it "Waiting for another install to complete". There is no other installation going on, and this continues to happen even after I updated Windows 11 and restarted my PC multiple times. It won't even...
  3. Microsoft VC++ Redistributable Install/Uninstall fails due to "Waiting for another install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft VC++ Redistributable Install/Uninstall fails due to "Waiting for another install...: I'm unable to install or uninstall any Microsoft VC++ Redistributable due to it "Waiting for another install to complete". There is no other installation going on, and this continues to happen even after I updated Windows 11 and restarted my PC multiple times. It won't even...
  4. Bluetooth driver uninstalls itself when another bluetooth device is in the room

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver uninstalls itself when another bluetooth device is in the room: Me and my colleagues are using MX Master 3 and MX Master 2S mouses on our Dell laptops 2022. When we are sitting next to each other in a meeting, every once in a while the one of our mouses stops with working and the bluetooth drivers have disappeared and uninstalled...
  5. Bluetooth driver uninstalls itself when another bluetooth device is in the room

Bluetooth driver uninstalls itself when another bluetooth device is in the room: Me and my colleagues are using MX Master 3 and MX Master 2S mouses on our Dell laptops 2022. When we are sitting next to each other in a meeting, every once in a while the one of our mouses stops with working and the bluetooth drivers have disappeared and uninstalled...
  6. Bluetooth driver uninstalls itself when another bluetooth device is in the room

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows Defender says I have another antivirus installed, but I uninstalled everything,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender says I have another antivirus installed, but I uninstalled everything,...: I had Mcafee, but I decided to uninstall it and use Windows Defender instead, but Windows Defender doesn't turn on it says I have another anti-virus installed. I know for a fact that this isn't true, since I used the BitDefender to uninstall the program and manually deleted...
  8. Uninstalling a program, and it keeps saying "another installer is running". How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling a program, and it keeps saying "another installer is running". How can I fix this?: I'm trying to uninstall the Norton Security Ultra program on my computer. I honestly don't know how it got on there in the first place. It may have come predownloaded with Windows, I guess. I try to uninstall it using the control panel, but every time I do, all it says is...
  9. Uninstalling a program, and it keeps saying "another installer is running". How can I fix this?

Uninstalling a program, and it keeps saying "another installer is running". How can I fix this?: I'm trying to uninstall the Norton Security Ultra program on my computer. I honestly don't know how it got on there in the first place. It may have come predownloaded with Windows, I guess. I try to uninstall it using the control panel, but every time I do, all it says is...
  10. Uninstall: Another program is being installed issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall: Another program is being installed issue: Trying to uninstall Asus apps but I get : Another program is being installed and I should wait till it's finished, but there is no app being installed.Can I switch this off/registry hack???Thanks...