Windows 10: uninstall itune

Discus and support uninstall itune in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; uninstall itune https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-itune/6ae1e8e8-4449-455c-a27d-644afa8a9a69 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MikeKoop, Nov 26, 2018.

1. MikeKoop Win User

uninstall itune

uninstall itune

:)

MikeKoop, Nov 26, 2018

2. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Cannot install iTunes

Hello,

What version of Windows are you using?

Did you follow the steps for uninstalling iTunes? If not, do so now.

Right click on Start > Select Control Panel > Uninstall Programs

Uninstall all of these applications

• iTunes Software
    • Quicktime
    • Apple Software Update
    • Apple Mobile Support
    • Bonjour (especially Bonjour, the most problematic and most difficult component to remove properly! )
    • Apple Application Support (iTunes 9 or later)
    • iPhone (if you have it loaded)
    • and anything else related to iTunes — that’s the tough part where you need to be very careful
    iTunes should be uninstalled in this process of elimination. Reboot the computer.

To install iTunes, follow these steps.

Step one - download the icloud control panel (do not install yet)

Step two - Run the installer as an administrator by right clicking the installer and running as administrator

Step three - after the install finishes, DO NOT reboot

Step four - run the apple software update program and install iTunes from there.

Step five - Reboot, and enjoy

Smittychat., Nov 26, 2018
  4. uninstall itune

how to unistall then reinstall itunes in Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to try uninstall iTunes from the Programs and Features.

Follow the below steps to uninstall iTunes:

• Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Select iTunes and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    Step 2:

I suggest you to install iTunes in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the iTunes and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the iTunes install and then check the functionality.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

uninstall itune

1. uninstall itune - Similar Threads - uninstall itune

2. uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music: I uninstalled the latest itunes update 12.13 because it wouldn't allow me to transfer music from my pc to my iphone. I also uninstalled Apple Mobile Device Service, and Bonjour Service and emptied the Recycle Bin. I restarted the computer. I also downloaded the troubleshooter...
  3. uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music: I uninstalled the latest itunes update 12.13 because it wouldn't allow me to transfer music from my pc to my iphone. I also uninstalled Apple Mobile Device Service, and Bonjour Service and emptied the Recycle Bin. I restarted the computer but still can't reinstall itunes....
  4. How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes: I followed Carl's instruction to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes, it did not work. Any other suggestions?Thanks.-- *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes: I followed Carl's instruction to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes, it did not work. Any other suggestions?Thanks.-- *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes

7. How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes

How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes: How do I uninstall iTunes from the Microsoft Store so that I can install iTunes from Apple? At present I can't find iTunes in either Programs folders, nor in Control Panel - Delete programs, however, when Installing the Apple version gives an error saying the MIcrosoft...
  8. How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes: How do I uninstall iTunes from the Microsoft Store so that I can install iTunes from Apple? At present I can't find iTunes in either Programs folders, nor in Control Panel - Delete programs, however, when Installing the Apple version gives an error saying the MIcrosoft...
  9. How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes

10. Way to uninstall app from Win 10 Store? iTunes

Way to uninstall app from Win 10 Store? iTunes: I cannot uninstall iTunes. Windows 10 store says I still have it installed although I deleted it in settings -> apps and programs. I made sure it was deleted in control panel. I want to be able to listen to Apple Music through my PC itself as oppose to through Chrome. Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall itunes as admin