Windows 10: Uninstall KB4552925 probably causes 'semafoor timeout'?

Discus and support Uninstall KB4552925 probably causes 'semafoor timeout'? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using u VPN to an, ancient, SBS2003. All worked well but as of today I can normally connect but can't access a share. After minutes I get an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 128383nbrfiu, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Uninstall KB4552925 probably causes 'semafoor timeout'?

Hi,

I'm using u VPN to an, ancient, SBS2003. All worked well but as of today I can normally connect but can't access a share. After minutes I get an 'semafoor timeout' language Dutch. I'm the only one with the problem, others can connect normally. Other protocols http, exchange, VNC are working over the VPN. I also can access a share on my local network to a Synology NAS.

Yesterday I installed a few updates: Among others KB4559309 en KB4552925. And perhaps some device drivers but can't find out which: not showing in the history. Because the problem only started today I think/hope that probably one of the updates is the problem and want to uninstall them but without luck. I tried:

- to go back tot a restore point a few days ago but both updates still remain in the history and problem exists.
    - Under 'delete update' translation from Dutch I only found 3 updates: 2 from 2017 and 1 from 17 june also the day I updates to 2004

- Tried also safe boot and remove the latest quality updates but the updates are still in the history.

A search for 'semafoor timeout' lead me to outdates network drivers. I tried the WiFi en ethernet on my laptop as well as an ethernet port on a Kenginston-dock. Same problem with all three.

I'm using Windows 10 Home 10.019041 Build 19041

Hope someone has a sollution!

Martin.

:)

128383nbrfiu, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

How to change the Screen Timeout settings

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the desktop and click on Personalization.

• Click on Lock screen

• On the bottom of the screen click on Screen Timeout.

• Under screen select the Time period accordingly.
    Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jun 25, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall KB4552925 probably causes 'semafoor timeout'? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Uninstall KB4552925 probably causes 'semafoor timeout'?

KB4552925 Cumulative Update .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 Windows 10 May 12

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-net-framework

Direct download links for KB4552925 MSU file from Microsoft Update Catalog:

Download KB4552925 MSU for Windows 10 v2004 32-bit (x86) - 32.4 MB

Download KB4552925 MSU for Windows 10 v2004 64-bit (x64) - 54.0 MB

Download KB4552925 MSU for Windows 10 v2004 ARM64 - 32.4 MB

Brink, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Uninstall KB4552925 probably causes 'semafoor timeout'?

1. Uninstall KB4552925 probably causes 'semafoor timeout'? - Similar Threads - Uninstall KB4552925 probably

2. Windbg has no probable cause field

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windbg has no probable cause field: Hi,I update my WIndbg tool to the latest version 22621, since doing so I no longer have a "probably Caused by" field.I have uninstalled the new verison and have what I had before but I am still not getting a cuased by field.This used to work flawlessly before I made this...
  3. Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD: This is my first experience with this specific BSOD. I have not manually updated any drivers recently so I'm not quite sure of the issue, although it could be related to the NVIDIA display drivers I installed approx 1 month ago.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  4. Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD: This is my first experience with this specific BSOD. I have not manually updated any drivers recently so I'm not quite sure of the issue, although it could be related to the NVIDIA display drivers I installed approx 1 month ago.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  5. Probable cause of "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. bsod probably caused by a driver

bsod probably caused by a driver: i was getting bsod error's for a few days so today i decided to run driver verifier and i got a bsod with driver verifier detected violation error, i viewed the minidump file and this issue is apparently being caused by "SteamStreamingMicrophone.sys" driver, how can i fix...
  7. VPN causes 'semafoor timeout'. Probably due KB4552925? can't roll back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN causes 'semafoor timeout'. Probably due KB4552925? can't roll back: Hi, I'm using u VPN to an, ancient, SBS2003. All worked well but as of today I can normally connect but can't access a share. After minutes I get an 'semafoor timeout' language Dutch. I'm the only one with the problem, others can connect normally. Other protocols http,...
  8. KB4552925

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4552925: Hi, After updating KB4552925, my laptop display goes blank. With Win+Ctrl+Shift+B it shows up the display for a moment and then goes blank again. When I uninstalled it via system restore it works fine but then window auto update again installs it back and the same problem....
  9. cannot install and complete KB4552925 and KB4556803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot install and complete KB4552925 and KB4556803: how to solve the problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-and-complete-kb4552925-and/63fb22dc-617b-4b88-b1e4-a6f3087dd489
  10. Computer restarts -- probable cause AuthenticAMD

Computer restarts -- probable cause AuthenticAMD: Hello, Last week my Dell laptop began to restart occasionally. There was no discernible pattern regarding apps running, etc. The debugger gave a WHEA_ERROR_RECORD at ffff908ab5f108f8 and fingered AuthenticAMD as the probable cause. My knowledge on these matters permits me...
Tags: