Windows 10: Uninstall Link to Windows App on Android

Discus and support Uninstall Link to Windows App on Android in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Galaxy S10 Android: 10 I am unable to uninstall the "Link to Windows" app from my phone. I have gone to Settings/Apps and clicked "Link to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlateQuest, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Uninstall Link to Windows App on Android

Galaxy S10

Android: 10

I am unable to uninstall the "Link to Windows" app from my phone.

I have gone to Settings/Apps and clicked "Link to Windows" app and there is not an option to uninstall.

I have unlinked my phone from my PC/Windows 10 and from my online MS account.

How do I uninstall this app from my phone?

:)

AlateQuest, Feb 19, 2020

2. Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Feb 19, 2020
  3. farlex85 Win User
    Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Feb 19, 2020
  4. t_ski Win User

Uninstall Link to Windows App on Android

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Uninstall Link to Windows App on Android :(

t_ski, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Uninstall Link to Windows App on Android

1. Uninstall Link to Windows App on Android - Similar Threads - Uninstall Link App

2. Phone link is not showing android apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link is not showing android apps: I am running Android 13 and Windows 11. I have the latest update for the phone link app on both my phone and windows. For some reason, I don't have the ability to run Android apps or use my phone from my PC.What am I doing wrong?...
  3. Phone link is not showing android apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link is not showing android apps: I am running Android 13 and Windows 11. I have the latest update for the phone link app on both my phone and windows. For some reason, I don't have the ability to run Android apps or use my phone from my PC.What am I doing wrong?...
  4. MS Windows Phone Link - Repair or Uninstall on Android device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Windows Phone Link - Repair or Uninstall on Android device: I received a replacement Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra last week. Since porting apps and files to the new phone, I have been unable to link on any of my devices both windows 11 computers. The app was installed from Play Store but cannot be uninstalled from either that source or...
  5. MS Windows Phone Link - Repair or Uninstall on Android device

MS Windows Phone Link - Repair or Uninstall on Android device: I received a replacement Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra last week. Since porting apps and files to the new phone, I have been unable to link on any of my devices both windows 11 computers. The app was installed from Play Store but cannot be uninstalled from either that source or...
  6. Link to windows with android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to windows with android: Hey, I don't have a window pc.. looks like I have a link to windows on my Samsung android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-to-windows-with-android/1b5febd5-7e9c-40c5-8362-b9dcacccd7ab
  7. Link to windows with android

Link to windows with android: Hey, I don't have a window pc.. looks like I have a link to windows on my Samsung android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-to-windows-with-android/1b5febd5-7e9c-40c5-8362-b9dcacccd7ab
  8. How do I uninstall the link to Microsoft app on my Android 6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall the link to Microsoft app on my Android 6: How do I uninstall the Link to Windows app from my Android phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-the-link-to-microsoft-app-on-my/df4ce8cc-e860-4fce-90d5-94baed92bddf
  9. How do I uninstall the link to Microsoft app on my Android 6

How do I uninstall the link to Microsoft app on my Android 6: How do I uninstall the Link to Windows app from my Android phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-the-link-to-microsoft-app-on-my/df4ce8cc-e860-4fce-90d5-94baed92bddf
  10. Link to windows android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to windows android: After last update i have wierd floating icon on my android phone Samsung.No mater how i try i cant delete it.Can someone help me with that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/link-to-windows-android/5cebf3c7-6e02-4cde-9db6-3209ec608d38