Windows 10: Uninstall Linux dual boot

Discus and support Uninstall Linux dual boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone ! I first want to mention thant english is not my first language, so, sorry if I make mistakes and am not clear enough ! I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Elisa, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Elisa Win User

Uninstall Linux dual boot

Hello everyone !

I first want to mention thant english is not my first language, so, sorry if I make mistakes and am not clear enough !

I just received a second hand computer with windows10 and linux installed on it. The person I got it to told me it would be easy to get rid of the linux part but I am a bit lost.

I went to the disk managment application, I know linux partitions are supposed to be after the windows ones, but I have no idea where the "border" between them is ! Could you help me figure this out ? Should I also delete the "Restore" partition ?

Uninstall Linux dual boot [​IMG]

Second problem, when booting, I see linux grub, I saw tutorials about rebuilding the MBR and people commenting that does not work for GPT. How do I know if my disks are MBR or GPT ? How does it works in the second case ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help !

:)

Elisa, Mar 5, 2019

2. DUAL BOOT WITH KALI LINUX

I have windows 10 on my device. I want to dual boot this device with kali linux. Will my windows 10 remain genuine even after dual boot or not?

VIKRANT_2524, Mar 5, 2019
  3. DUAL BOOT WITH KALI LINUX

I have windows 10 on my device. I want to dual boot this device with kali linux. Will my windows 10 remain genuine even after dual boot or not?

VIKRANT_2524, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Uninstall Linux dual boot

Installing Kali Linux As Dual Boot

Why I cant install kali linux as dual boot?

everytime i'm done installing it as soonest i boot there is no linux showing just windows

Naufal Fayyadh, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Uninstall Linux dual boot

1. Uninstall Linux dual boot - Similar Threads - Uninstall Linux dual

2. Windows 11 not rebooting after uninstalling Linux mint in dual boot mode. Removed the Linux...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not rebooting after uninstalling Linux mint in dual boot mode. Removed the Linux...: Windows 11 not rebooting after uninstalling Linux mint. Removed Linux partition before uninstalling Grub. Screen showing GNU GRUB version 2.06. Don't know what to do....
  3. dual-boot Windows and Linux

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dual-boot Windows and Linux: I have a new laptop with a 512 GB SSD. I want to secure-erase the SSD and install Windows and Linux in a dual-boot configuration. Doing the secure-erase is easy, as I can do it with a Linux LiveUSB. I already have a current Windows LiveUSB ready for installation. I did...
  4. dual-boot Windows and Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dual-boot Windows and Linux: I have a new laptop with a 512 GB SSD. I want to secure-erase the SSD and install Windows and Linux in a dual-boot configuration. Doing the secure-erase is easy, as I can do it with a Linux LiveUSB. I already have a current Windows LiveUSB ready for installation. I did...
  5. dual-boot Windows and Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to uninstall Linux in Windows 10 Dual Boot setup

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Linux in Windows 10 Dual Boot setup: [ATTACH]You may have installed Ubuntu or any other Linux distro on your PC alongside […] This article How to uninstall Linux in Windows 10 Dual Boot setup first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Dual boot with Arch Linux

Dual boot with Arch Linux: I have windows 10 installed on a 1tb ssd booting in UEFI BIOS mode. I want to install arch linux on a seperate 120gb ssd. Ive previously installed arch a few times so i’m familar with its installation. However, i cannot seem to find any clear information on how to be able to...
  8. Dual boot with linux: only linux boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dual boot with linux: only linux boot: Hello, Well I'll sum up what I did so far: I had ubuntu + windows 10, was working fine but ubuntu was taking too much space on my drive. Deleted ubuntu partitions, gave the space back to windows, boot into the windows usb drive to perform the bootrec /fixmbr,fixboot...
  9. Dual boot Windows with Linux

Dual boot Windows with Linux: Is there a tutorial here (I didn't find, so maybe in another place there's a good tutorial?) on how to be able to install both Linux and Windows 10 on my laptop's hard drive? So that when I restart my laptop I will be able to choose from either Windows 10 or Linux? I did...
  10. dual-boot Linux

dual-boot Linux: I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 (upgraded from Windows 8.1), and I'm considering setting it up to dual-boot Linux. I just had a look at the HD with Disk Management, and Lenovo has created 6 partitions (C, D, and 4 hidden partitions). Can I get further help here, or is...