Windows 10: uninstall list

Discus and support uninstall list in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm attemtpting to uninstall certain programs from my pc, but they arent showing in my unistall programs list.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Charles197, Jul 2, 2019.

1. uninstall list

I'm attemtpting to uninstall certain programs from my pc, but they arent showing in my unistall programs list.

:)

Charles197, Jul 2, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstall list :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 2, 2019
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

NOPD, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

uninstall list

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

uninstall list

1. uninstall list - Similar Threads - uninstall list

2. Trying to reinstall printer, but printer not listed. It is the same printer I uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to reinstall printer, but printer not listed. It is the same printer I uninstalled: Trying to reinstall printer, but printer not listed. It is the same printer I uninstalled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-reinstall-printer-but-printer-not-listed/bb6bebdb-2407-4a9a-9e3b-0e6d4a06f112
  3. Trying to reinstall printer, but printer not listed. It is the same printer I uninstalled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to reinstall printer, but printer not listed. It is the same printer I uninstalled: Trying to reinstall printer, but printer not listed. It is the same printer I uninstalled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-reinstall-printer-but-printer-not-listed/bb6bebdb-2407-4a9a-9e3b-0e6d4a06f112
  4. App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.: Qustodio, an app that has been long since uninstalled from my computer, is still insisted on being installed on my PC yet WILL NOT let me modify or uninstall. I've checked my registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall to remove it...
  5. App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.

App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.: Qustodio, an app that has been long since uninstalled from my computer, is still insisted on being installed on my PC yet WILL NOT let me modify or uninstall. I've checked my registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall to remove it...
  6. App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I have this app listed on my PC that won't let me uninstall it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have this app listed on my PC that won't let me uninstall it.: Please help, Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-app-listed-on-my-pc-that-wont-let-me/e146d713-9e84-491d-99aa-c2e4aa7e2456
  8. I have this app listed on my PC that won't let me uninstall it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this app listed on my PC that won't let me uninstall it.: Please help, Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-app-listed-on-my-pc-that-wont-let-me/e146d713-9e84-491d-99aa-c2e4aa7e2456
  9. I have this app listed on my PC that won't let me uninstall it.

10. How to remove apps from start menu app list which are already uninstalled Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove apps from start menu app list which are already uninstalled Windows 11: I cant remove some apps from the start menu app list. The apps are already uninstalled and this bug isn't happening on other users on my laptop. The issue started when I ran "Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...