Windows 10: Uninstall MacAfee Livesafe from Windows 10 to activate Windows Defender

Discus and support Uninstall MacAfee Livesafe from Windows 10 to activate Windows Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What is the safest way to uninstall an expired McAfee Livesafe from Wondows10 and activate Windows Defender... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by YvesMichaudVJ, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Uninstall MacAfee Livesafe from Windows 10 to activate Windows Defender

What is the safest way to uninstall an expired McAfee Livesafe from Wondows10 and activate Windows Defender

:)

YvesMichaudVJ, Apr 13, 2019

2. windows 10 Defender & Mcafee Livesafe

Should I disable Windows 10 Defender If I just installed MacAfee Livesafe? or can I keep Defender active along with MacAfee?

Willie999_, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Le Boule Win User
    windows 10 Defender & Mcafee Livesafe

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-protect-your-pc

McAfee Livesafe includes an antimalware program: Antivirus Software, Internet Security, Spyware and Malware Removal | McAfee LiveSafe

Windows Defender should have been disabled (to prevent software conflicts and performance issues) upon the installation of McAfee.

Regards…

Le Boule, Apr 13, 2019
  4. lpatrick Win User

Uninstall MacAfee Livesafe from Windows 10 to activate Windows Defender

McAfee LiveSafe + Windows Defender

I have McAfee LiveSafe. Should I run McAfee LiveSafe plus Windows Defender? Would it be more protective if I used Windows Defender plus some product other than McAfee LiveSafe? Lastly, is it best to use Windows Defender by itself?

I asked a very similar question some time ago and honestly did not clearly understand the advice.

Thank you.

lpatrick, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Uninstall MacAfee Livesafe from Windows 10 to activate Windows Defender

1. Uninstall MacAfee Livesafe from Windows 10 to activate Windows Defender - Similar Threads - Uninstall MacAfee Livesafe

2. If i uninstall mcafee livesafe will my antivirus be switched to windows defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If i uninstall mcafee livesafe will my antivirus be switched to windows defender?: So, i have mcafee livesave pre-installed on my new laptop and i'm getting sick of trial antiviruses, and i wan't to uninstall it, so if i uninstall mcafee livesave will my pc be protected this time by windows defender?...
  3. MacAfee Uninstalled, Computer WAY To Slow

MacAfee Uninstalled, Computer WAY To Slow: I uninstalled Mcafee app, and clicked the option to uninstall any files related to it. This is where the trouble starts brewing. After uninstalling, I get bullguard antivirus MUCH better, and play roblox as usual. 30 minutes into it, my computer just starts running BADLY....
  4. uninstall windows defender

in Windows 10 Customization
    uninstall windows defender: hello, can someones from Microsoft tell me how to UNINSTALL OFFICIAL UNINSTALL , remove delete . DONE it from windows . i just HATE IT , i can't stand it no more this defender . i tried everything from the google , BUT it still runs in background and it getting so annoying...
  5. Uninstall windows defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall windows defender: I have googled it and it said "you cant" . Now I defer to all of can this be done? Also can I uninstall ie11? John 149494
  6. Uninstall McAfee LiveSafe from Windows 10S mode (without leaving 10S mode)

Uninstall McAfee LiveSafe from Windows 10S mode (without leaving 10S mode): I have here a brand new Lenovo Ideapad D330 (intended for an old lady) that has Windows 10 S v1803 preinstalled - and 10S is on purpose! Part of the preinstallation is McAfee LiveSafe (using at least 886 MB on disk - cf. settings/programs). As Windows 10S mode has to be...
  7. uninstall McAfee LiveSafe

uninstall McAfee LiveSafe: Having trouble uninstalling McAfee LiveSafe. Followed instructions provided by McAfee, but it did not good. HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-mcafee-livesafe/ce1ac8a6-d2a8-45a9-832b-228e2e50c121"
  8. uninstalling windows defender on windows 10

uninstalling windows defender on windows 10: How do I uninstall window Defender on Windows 10? its Not showing up any where in programs or in the list to uninstall?...
  9. activating windows defender without uninstalling norton

activating windows defender without uninstalling norton: Hi, I've had an issue with Norton Security Suite supplied by Comcast ever since upgrading to Windows 10. It's a perpetual popup of the Norton Download Manager whether Norton is installed or not. End up going back to Norton support and though their techs have taken control of...
  10. McAfee LiveSafe + Windows Defender

McAfee LiveSafe + Windows Defender: I have McAfee LiveSafe. Should I run McAfee LiveSafe plus Windows Defender? Would it be more protective if I used Windows Defender plus some product other than McAfee LiveSafe? Lastly, is it best to use Windows Defender by itself? I asked a very similar question some time...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uninstall norton and activate windows defender 2019

2. uninstall mcafee and activate windows defender

3. if I delete macafee will Defender activate?

4. do i have microsoft windows defender,
  5. I need my McAfee virus,
  6. uninstall mcafee windows 10 completely 10 dell,
  7. do i need mcaffee,
  8. McAfee un activate windows defender,
  9. de activate mcafee and activate windows defender,
  10. how to uninstall McAfee antivirus and activating windows defender,
  11. similar to macafee livesafe,
  12. windows defender antivirus vs mcafee livesafe