Windows 10: uninstall malware

Discus and support uninstall malware in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to uninstall a program Driver Tonic that I did not install. I have seen that it might be malware. When I try to uninstall it I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WilliamNogle, Oct 15, 2019.

1. uninstall malware

I am trying to uninstall a program Driver Tonic that I did not install. I have seen that it might be malware. When I try to uninstall it I get a message that this app has been blocked by an administrator. It seems this is something in Win 10. Anyone know how to work around this and get this program off my PC?

:)

WilliamNogle, Oct 15, 2019

2. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Oct 15, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstall malware :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 15, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

uninstall malware

Uninstall software

That's borderline malware. *Nutkick :nutkick: The fixes suggested here should work for you.

qubit, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

uninstall malware

1. uninstall malware - Similar Threads - uninstall malware

2. I uninstalled Windows Explorer when trying to uninstall malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled Windows Explorer when trying to uninstall malware: I uninstalled Windows Explorer when trying to uninstall malware, now I have no UI and can't open anything. I was uninstalling malware looked like a copy of 7-zip and it said I needed to uninstall Windows Explorer to finish the uninstall. I did, now I have no UI and can't...
  3. I uninstalled Windows Explorer when trying to uninstall malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I uninstalled Windows Explorer when trying to uninstall malware: I uninstalled Windows Explorer when trying to uninstall malware, now I have no UI and can't open anything. I was uninstalling malware looked like a copy of 7-zip and it said I needed to uninstall Windows Explorer to finish the uninstall. I did, now I have no UI and can't...
  4. Malware won't uninstall with Windows Defender OR MalwareBytes... help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware won't uninstall with Windows Defender OR MalwareBytes... help!: This is what WAS uninstalled by MalwareBytes: poop.txtHere is a FRST scan: FRST.txt Addition.txtPlease help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-wont-uninstall-with-windows-defender-or/59339f17-69fe-42e3-b862-89a14b3ded1b
  5. Malware won't uninstall with Windows Defender OR MalwareBytes... help!

Malware won't uninstall with Windows Defender OR MalwareBytes... help!: This is what WAS uninstalled by MalwareBytes: poop.txtHere is a FRST scan: FRST.txt Addition.txtPlease help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-wont-uninstall-with-windows-defender-or/59339f17-69fe-42e3-b862-89a14b3ded1b
  6. Uninstall link to windows malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall link to windows malware: My Samsung says link to windows is malware and is interfering with my phone. I have tried several times to uninstall but it won't uninstall. Fancy having an app that conflicts with the product it's meant to improve. I don't understand why Microsoft and Samsung haven't...
  7. Uninstall link to windows malware

Uninstall link to windows malware: My Samsung says link to windows is malware and is interfering with my phone. I have tried several times to uninstall but it won't uninstall. Fancy having an app that conflicts with the product it's meant to improve. I don't understand why Microsoft and Samsung haven't...
  8. Uninstall link to windows malware

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Microsoft Defender is off even after uninstalling the Anti-Malware program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender is off even after uninstalling the Anti-Malware program: My Defender is turned off due to another program being installed, I have uinstalled the program, but still sys your it has turned off your defender. If I run a "fresh start" will it bring it back on.[Original Title: Defender]...
  10. is WebCompanion Malware or PUP and was uninstalling/removing this program enough or should...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is WebCompanion Malware or PUP and was uninstalling/removing this program enough or should...: Another question this time about a program that used to be on my PC called WebCompanion. I cant remember when I got it but I have since the found and removed the program as did not remember ever installing any programs by that name and found out it was a threat through a full...