Windows 10: Uninstall MALWAREBYTES... does it unquarantine malware?

Discus and support Uninstall MALWAREBYTES... does it unquarantine malware? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Greetings, I was helping a friend who got in a situation. So I installed MALWAREBYTES and found a ton of stuff. I quarantined. But then it sort of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by The Pool Man, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Uninstall MALWAREBYTES... does it unquarantine malware?

Greetings,

I was helping a friend who got in a situation. So I installed MALWAREBYTES and found a ton of stuff. I quarantined. But then it sort of took over Windows Defender in an undesired way so I uninstalled it. An hour later I wondered --

-- if the malware it found is now... urm... free again?

:)

The Pool Man, Jul 6, 2020

2. Windows defender does not allow for me to unquarantine items

Interestingly enough, even with real time protection off, attempting to unquarantine the program still does literally nothing

MichaelPristin, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Malwarebytes and Windows 10

Then I'll suggest you follow these steps:

1. Press Windows Key + R to open the run dialog

2. In the box that comes up, type services.msc and click OK

3. In the list, find Windows Management Instrumentation, and double click it

4. Change startup type to Automatic

5. See if you can open Malwarebytes, if not, do a reboot.

Dexter Lien, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Uninstall MALWAREBYTES... does it unquarantine malware?

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall MALWAREBYTES... does it unquarantine malware? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Uninstall MALWAREBYTES... does it unquarantine malware?

1. Uninstall MALWAREBYTES... does it unquarantine malware? - Similar Threads - Uninstall MALWAREBYTES does

2. HOW TO UNINSTALL MALWAREBYTES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO UNINSTALL MALWAREBYTES: I have a whole host of problems that have occurred1. Im trying to uninstall this **** app, malwarebytes,I cant uninstall the app because the app is runningI cant end the app task my access is deniedi cant run task manager as administrator - no error message - i click the run...
  3. HOW TO UNINSTALL MALWAREBYTES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO UNINSTALL MALWAREBYTES: I have a whole host of problems that have occurred1. Im trying to uninstall this **** app, malwarebytes,I cant uninstall the app because the app is runningI cant end the app task my access is deniedi cant run task manager as administrator - no error message - i click the run...
  4. Malware won't uninstall with Windows Defender OR MalwareBytes... help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware won't uninstall with Windows Defender OR MalwareBytes... help!: This is what WAS uninstalled by MalwareBytes: poop.txtHere is a FRST scan: FRST.txt Addition.txtPlease help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-wont-uninstall-with-windows-defender-or/59339f17-69fe-42e3-b862-89a14b3ded1b
  5. Malware won't uninstall with Windows Defender OR MalwareBytes... help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware won't uninstall with Windows Defender OR MalwareBytes... help!: This is what WAS uninstalled by MalwareBytes: poop.txtHere is a FRST scan: FRST.txt Addition.txtPlease help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-wont-uninstall-with-windows-defender-or/59339f17-69fe-42e3-b862-89a14b3ded1b
  6. Microsoft safety scanner found malware that Malwarebytes did not?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft safety scanner found malware that Malwarebytes did not?: Ran Microsoft safety scanner and it found an infected file that malwarebytes premium did not. It was a windows defender preventer or something, can't find the log, where would it be? 151279
  7. uninstall malware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall malware: I am trying to uninstall a program Driver Tonic that I did not install. I have seen that it might be malware. When I try to uninstall it I get a message that this app has been blocked by an administrator. It seems this is something in Win 10. Anyone know how to work...
  8. malware and malwarebytes beta rootkit

malware and malwarebytes beta rootkit: Anyway to get the free malwarebytes beta anti-rootkit to scan a external hard drive for malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malware-and-malwarebytes-beta-rootkit/87616022-f898-49ed-ad37-b5ab8ee7c27a
  9. malware uninstall

malware uninstall: Spyhunter 4.0 will not allow uninstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malware-uninstall/a1943174-fd47-47d3-9d7f-ae850154d7c2
  10. Possible Malware that Malwarebytes hasn't picked up?

Possible Malware that Malwarebytes hasn't picked up?: Hey, I recently installed a new SSD and did a clean install of Windows 10 onto it. I've had Windows Defender and Malwarebytes on the machine, and roughly used about 94/232 available GB on my drive. All of a sudden, I get a notification saying my SSD is full - which...