Windows 10: Uninstall multiple display drivers

Discus and support Uninstall multiple display drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can some one advise me to remove old display drivers(highlighted), i am facing issues because of both drivers. I have to manually update latest drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SundeepS, Dec 30, 2018.

1. SundeepS Win User

Uninstall multiple display drivers

Can some one advise me to remove old display drivers(highlighted), i am facing issues because of both drivers. I have to manually update latest drivers regularly to increase\decrease brightness.

Uninstall multiple display drivers b0e72458-9e45-4d57-8517-c4575555ebc0?upload=true.jpg

:)

SundeepS, Dec 30, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall multiple display drivers :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Multiple display resizing

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are facing an issue with the extending the display on multiple desktops.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you using multiple monitors to extend the display or using the multiple desktop screens on a single monitor?
    I would suggest you some steps which you can try resolving this issue.

Follow these steps to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver and select Update driver software.
    Uninstall and Reinstall the graphics card drivers and check.

Refer:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_devices/how-to-install-and-update-drivers-in-windows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Note: If you are using the multiple monitors to extend the display then please make sure the resolution of both the monitors are set equally same so that there is no issues with the size or any program or an app.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Uninstall multiple display drivers

Multiple Displays - keep switching between extend and duplicate on their own

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This seems like a Display driver issue, hence I'd recommend you to download and install the most recent display drivers from the manufacturer's website.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall display drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps:

Step 1: Uninstall the Display driver from Device Manager.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver.

• Press Windows Key + X and then click Device Manger.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the Microsoft Basic Display Adapters and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the prompt and restart the computer.
    Step 2: Install the Display driver in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode
    and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

d. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance related to Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

Uninstall multiple display drivers

1. Uninstall multiple display drivers - Similar Threads - Uninstall multiple display

2. Is Display Driver Uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Display Driver Uninstaller safe?: Is Display Driver Uninstaller safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-display-driver-uninstaller-safe/7d66a419-f94f-40e0-82ae-748b30304aa8
  3. Is Display Driver Uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Display Driver Uninstaller safe?: Is Display Driver Uninstaller safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-display-driver-uninstaller-safe/7d66a419-f94f-40e0-82ae-748b30304aa8
  4. Is Display Driver Uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Where to uninstall my display driver ?

Where to uninstall my display driver ?: I want to uninstall my display driver , but i have 1 question where to uninstall my display driver :- safe mode or normal mode . please tell ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-uninstall-my-display-driver/f3a72da0-2366-4bd3-a669-1526d801addb
  6. Display driver gets uninstalled and deleted

Display driver gets uninstalled and deleted: My monitor supports 1366 x 768 resolution. But windows fails to apply that display resolution. The problem got fixed when I updated the Display driver manually 3 days ago because windows update says, "this the older one is the latest driver," when it is actually backdated....
  7. Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V18.0.1.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V18.0.1.5: Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) 18.0.1.5 Changelog: Many additional AMD leftover removal. Additional Nvidia leftover removal. Added launch argument : -preventwinupdate Fixed log was not always created. Changes to when we use the system impersonation to avoid issues. Read...
  8. Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) 18.0.0.7

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) 18.0.0.7: Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) 18.0.0.7 Changelog: Fixes and enhancements on devices find / removal. Possibly fixed the removal of the "AMD audio bus" that was causing issues to AMD GPU owners who also have AMD chipset + CPU. (DCH related) Removal of the...
  9. Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) 18.0.0.6

Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) 18.0.0.6: Changelog: Support the removal of the USB type C of the Nvidia RTX card. NVIDIA NGX removal. Additional AMD leftover removal. Fixed an issue with SharedDlls removal. Changed the logics on how the devices are removed. Bug fixes and addition to Realtek. Updated Turkish.xml...
  10. Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V18.0.0.2

Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V18.0.0.2: Changelog: Additional NVIDIA cleanup. Translation updates. Forum/download: https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/v...php?f=5&t=1261 119258

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multiple drivers uninstaller

2. multiple driver uninstaller