Windows 10: uninstall my apps by mistake

Discus and support uninstall my apps by mistake in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cleaned out my apps, and now I don't have words,excel or outlook. What should I do Thanks Sandra... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sandraali, Oct 3, 2020.

1. sandraali Win User

uninstall my apps by mistake

I cleaned out my apps, and now I don't have words,excel or outlook. What should I do

Thanks Sandra

:)

sandraali, Oct 3, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstall my apps by mistake :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

Hello Geoff, uninstall my apps by mistake :)

Q1) If it's a built-in app, then the user can restore the app using that tutorial only if the app was uninstalled for their account and not for all users. Being able to restore an app that was uninstalled for all users using the PowerShell command is currently broken in Windows, and break all built-in apps if used. The only way to restore them then is to do a repair install.

Q2) That's correct. If a built-in app is not listed in under step 3 in OPTION TWO, then it can't and be uninstalled. Those would be apps that are used by Windows, and shouldn't be uninstalled. For example, Microsoft Edge.

Q3) I haven't tied it to know, but I would assume that to be so.

Brink, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Arnie Est Win User

how to uninstall Apps

Hi,

About your concern, you can uninstall apps by following the steps bellow:

• From your home screen, swipe left to go to apps list.
    • Look for the apps that you want to uninstall.
    • Press and hold the app then tap uninstall.
    Please note that built in apps can't be uninstalled or removed from the phone.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Arnie Est, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

1. uninstall my apps by mistake - Similar Threads - uninstall apps mistake

2. My AMD apps often make mistakes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My AMD apps often make mistakes.: It says: Windows Update may have automatically replaced your AMD graphics drivers. Therefore, the version of AMD Software you are booting is not compatible with the currently installed AMD graphics drivers.For information on how to resolve this issue,...
  3. My AMD apps often make mistakes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My AMD apps often make mistakes.: It says: Windows Update may have automatically replaced your AMD graphics drivers. Therefore, the version of AMD Software you are booting is not compatible with the currently installed AMD graphics drivers.For information on how to resolve this issue,...
  4. My AMD apps often make mistakes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Uninstalled Calculator by mistake

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstalled Calculator by mistake: Hi Community. I had to uninstall MS Office and then reinstall which is now done and my email is now working. Whilst trying to decide what to uninstall, I have now lost my Calculator among other tools. Can I reinstall them somehow? Thanks for your help....
  6. Re-install webcamera that was uninstalled by mistake.

Re-install webcamera that was uninstalled by mistake.: My built-in camera USB2.0 UVC HD Webcam from AsusZenBookUX305 stopped working so following some steps with the help assistant, I have uninstalled my camera by mistake. How can I reinstall it back ? Thank you in advance!...
  7. Uninstalling Media Feature Pack by mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling Media Feature Pack by mistake: Hello I installed media feature pack from my settings>apps>optional features because in the Microsoft official website there is nothing for 1909 version but then I installed it by pressing a key unfortunately Now I want to install it again but the process will be failed...
  8. Prevent Opening Apps By Mistake?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Prevent Opening Apps By Mistake?: I'm forever accidentally opening apps adjacent to the app I meant to click and there has just got to be a mod for this. Something like a 'are you sure you want to open #{"x"} ?" catch. Anyone know?? submitted by /u/HagridAintSmall [link] [comments]...
  9. reinstall something uninstalled by mistake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstall something uninstalled by mistake: i mistakenly uninstalled something called framework 742 ,how do i reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-something-uninstalled-by-mistake/27ffc680-6d8a-4660-bf26-01e5f439133c
  10. device manager uninstall by mistake

device manager uninstall by mistake: I was trying to get x-box one working reading old or misreading a site for help I deleted A network adapter uninstalled same thing I guess Can not get it back up or there's maybe a driver problem. Have internet now with vpn turn it off no internet I know I can probably...