Windows 10: Uninstall new updates?

Discus and support Uninstall new updates? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft Confirms New Windows 10 Update Warning - Forbes www.forbes.com › sites › gordonkelly › 2020/05/26 1 day ago - The problem, once again, is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CindiZermeno, May 27, 2020.

1. Uninstall new updates?

Microsoft Confirms New Windows 10 Update Warning - Forbes

www.forbes.com › sites › gordonkelly › 2020/05/26

1 day ago - The problem, once again, is KB4556799, a recentWindows 10 update pushed to millions of PCs which has already caused numerousissues, including Blue Screen of Death BSOD crashes, deleted user data, performanceissues, broken audio and more.

This website gives instructions on how to uninstall 2 updates including the one above to correct some extreme problems with the updates.

I have been reading about this situation for several days on line about uninstalling the updates for Windows 10 to prevent problems with my computer.

Is this a real issue?

PLease advise. Thank You

Cindi Zermeno

:)

CindiZermeno, May 27, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall new updates? :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 27, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, May 27, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Uninstall new updates?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Uninstall new updates? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Uninstall new updates?

1. Uninstall new updates? - Similar Threads - Uninstall updates

2. Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...: Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can uninstall old updates maybe it uses some space in the system? please suggest me on this matter I would appreciate your input....
  3. Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can...: Can we uninstall the updates which are old date in update history and i think we can uninstall old updates maybe it uses some space in the system? please suggest me on this matter I would appreciate your input....
  4. Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something: I have a 80070003 error code but it’s effecting how my laptop totally operates. It won’t let me open my photos app, it won’t allow me to print things because it says it doesn’t have the app associated and when it starts up it says I need to download .NET Desktop Runtime...
  5. Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something

Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something: I have a 80070003 error code but it’s effecting how my laptop totally operates. It won’t let me open my photos app, it won’t allow me to print things because it says it doesn’t have the app associated and when it starts up it says I need to download .NET Desktop Runtime...
  6. Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...: Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update would not work. Now it’s been stuck at 62% the window displays — Preparing to reset, Status: Preparing to reset. It’s been stuck on 62% status for over 60 minutes. I don’t know what to do....
  7. Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...

Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update...: Laptop turned super slow overnight. Uninstalled windows and now reinstalling as update would not work. Now it’s been stuck at 62% the window displays — Preparing to reset, Status: Preparing to reset. It’s been stuck on 62% status for over 60 minutes. I don’t know what to do....
  8. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  9. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  10. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slimware uninstall

2. Uninstall Windows 10 latest update 2020