Windows 10: Uninstall or Change Program strange issue with categories from Music

Discus and support Uninstall or Change Program strange issue with categories from Music in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just noticed this anybody has this strange titles on their Control Panel>Uninstall A Program? Its Music Categories up top?? *Huh [img] 68581 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by toadstool, Oct 31, 2016.

1. toadstool Win User

Uninstall or Change Program strange issue with categories from Music

I just noticed this anybody has this strange titles on their Control Panel>Uninstall A Program?
    Its Music Categories up top?? *Huh

Uninstall or Change Program strange issue with categories from Music [​IMG]

:)

toadstool, Oct 31, 2016

2. uninstall or change a program

I continue to receive a notice that "Navigation to webpage was cancelled" says for me to refresh page.

HELP ME PLEASE!! I guess I am not refreshing to right page. I am unable to resolve this issue.

HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE!! I am unable to install another program until this one is uninstalled. it is a matter of life or death for this laptop if I am unable to install this other program.

PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE !!

conniehelton, Oct 31, 2016
  3. uninstall or change a program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I apologize for the inconvenience.

- When exactly are you getting this error message?

- Which program are you referring to?

- Do you get this error message on internet explorer?

- How are you trying to uninstall the program?

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Guru Kiran G, Oct 31, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 31, 2016
  5. toadstool Win User
    Thanks I haven't reset it just yet but I found if I go into it by typing Control panel in the search bar I get this behavior if I access it from file explorer ribbon I have the proper menu up top very odd.

toadstool, Oct 31, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    It has done that for a long time. Especially if you delete the Desktop.ini file.

bro67, Oct 31, 2016
  7. toadstool Win User
    How do I find out if the desktop.ini file is gone? And is it replaceable?

toadstool, Oct 31, 2016
  8. bro67 Win User

It is not showing in your screenshot. Windows will recreate it again when it needs to if you make any changes in that folder when media goes back into it.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Uninstall or Change Program strange issue with categories from Music - Similar Threads - Uninstall Change Program

2. Program cannot be uninstalled from Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program cannot be uninstalled from Programs and Features: So I have this old version of Photoshop that I wanted to uninstall. Adobe does not have an Uninstall.exe, so I tried to uninstall it from the program list and nothing happens. I tried running the setup again, because sometimes they can overwrite the broken program and then I...
  3. Program cannot be uninstalled from Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program cannot be uninstalled from Programs and Features: So I have this old version of Photoshop that I wanted to uninstall. Adobe does not have an Uninstall.exe, so I tried to uninstall it from the program list and nothing happens. I tried running the setup again, because sometimes they can overwrite the broken program and then I...
  4. Strange program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange program: obviousvarade.exe does anyone know what what this program does, it is running on my PC and I am unable to stop it, it just restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-program/0a962c89-9b77-4056-ac28-d13cf7f6b7a3
  5. Strange issue/bug when changing from local to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange issue/bug when changing from local to Microsoft: https://imgur.com/iaT81ar https://imgur.com/BvpF3sK Just done a clean install, it's not showing up anywhere else but in the user accounts. Checked everywhere else and just got a single user account folder. Now to check command prompt. submitted by /u/midnightrosexs...
  6. Strange behavior. Everything in Program Files got uninstalled somehow, but none in Program...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange behavior. Everything in Program Files got uninstalled somehow, but none in Program...: I was uninstalling certain programs from my computer recently to clean up my computer. It was only a handful of programs like maybe between 5-8 programs. After that, I cannot many of my other programs. When opening their shortcuts, it says "The item 'ProgramName.exe' that...
  7. uninstall or change a program is not opening from the toolbar

uninstall or change a program is not opening from the toolbar: i'm not able to access "uninstall or change a program " from the toolbar. To understand this problem i'm attaching a video link. please check it out. Link : https://youtu.be/FITYBh_C_eI...
  8. uninstall or change a program is not opening

uninstall or change a program is not opening: I'm trying to open " uninstall or change a program " through the quick access ribbon in 'This PC ' but its not working. plz help! i'm sharing a video link of that problem, i had record it. here is the link : https://youtu.be/_DB4_0pR10I...
  9. Strange program Auto start issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange program Auto start issue: Two Unknown programs are auto started[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-program-auto-start-issue/895b1210-46e7-431b-a381-73561dc76bba
  10. Windows: Uninstall or change a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows: Uninstall or change a program: Hi All I had an error code in Adobe CC. After locating the error code of 301 on their website, they advice uninstalling their products then run their CC Cleaner Tool. The problem that I have encountered a problem through the "Uninstall or change a program" module. Whilst...