Windows 10: Uninstall primary input language

Discus and support Uninstall primary input language in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using english-US as display language, but german (DEU) as keyboard input language. I would like to uninstall the english (ENG) keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by marcomarsella, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Uninstall primary input language

Hello,
    I'm using english-US as display language, but german (DEU) as keyboard input language.

I would like to uninstall the english (ENG) keyboard since the input language switches to english when I hide the unneeded language bar.
    It was very simple under win7, but here I did not find the way (remove is disabled). Can you suggest a solution?

Thanks, Marco

:)

marcomarsella, Jul 31, 2015

2. how to switch between primary and secondary input language in nokia 6700 slide

Hey guys ,

I have Nokia 6700 Slide

I have to write SMS's in two languages so I need to switch between secondary and primary input language put the way I know is boring and inefficient so that if anybody know a shortcut that help to switch between the primary and the secondary input language
    that will be awesome .

thanks Uninstall primary input language :)

anyone2009, Jul 31, 2015
  3. giorgosvi Win User
    Nokie E52 - Change Between PRIMARY and SECOND Writing Language

the (*) only displayes the symbols and Input Options Menu.

It does NOT change the primary with the seconday language...........

giorgosvi, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Uninstall primary input language

1. Uninstall primary input language - Similar Threads - Uninstall primary input

2. Input Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input Language: I use to change the input language using Ctrl+Shift, I had 3 languages to switch: English United States with Latin American keyboard, English Europe with US keyboard and Japanese with Microsoft IME, I don't use the US Keyboard, so I decided to remove that one. When I did it,...
  3. Input Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input Language: I use to change the input language using Ctrl+Shift, I had 3 languages to switch: English United States with Latin American keyboard, English Europe with US keyboard and Japanese with Microsoft IME, I don't use the US Keyboard, so I decided to remove that one. When I did it,...
  4. Language input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language input: My display language is English and I prefer it this way but when it comes to input, I only need Polish Programmers and Hebrew. Polish keyboard is perfectly fine for both the English and the Polish languages but when it comes to using the English keyboard for Polish... Well,...
  5. Language input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language input: My display language is English and I prefer it this way but when it comes to input, I only need Polish Programmers and Hebrew. Polish keyboard is perfectly fine for both the English and the Polish languages but when it comes to using the English keyboard for Polish... Well,...
  6. change input language

in Windows 10 Customization
    change input language: Hello, I just bought a hp Pavillion 360. Since my first language is Japanese, I tried to change the input language from English to Japanese. The basic language on display has been changed to Japanese successfully. However, I still have a difficulty in typing in Japanese. The...
  7. Input Language

in Windows 10 Support
    Input Language: Hello Gys Since couple of builds ago i miss the advance settings in language options so as for now im on build 1809. My Windows 10 is Greek but i want the primary input method to be English.so if i do that also my tiles and icons change from greek to english.If i make my...
  8. Input Language

in Windows 10 News
    Input Language: Hello Gys Since couple of builds ago i miss the advance settings in language options so as for now im on build 1809. My Windows 10 is Greek but i want the primary input method to be English.so if i do that also my tiles and icons change from greek to english.If i make my...
  9. Language input issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Language input issues: This is Franz Huang Because I updated my company laptop of OS system to Win 10 ver. 1809, then I can not type any traditional Chinese word, if I want to switch Chinese Traditional input, the message would indicate "Chinese IME is not ready yet" I tried several ways to...
  10. input language error

in Windows 10 Customization
    input language error: hello all, in my pc i have windows 10 pro installed and updated till date.. i am trying to add input language but unable to do it. when i click on language settings the blank page comes up. as shown in below screenshot.. somebody can help me to resolve this issue [ATTACH]...