Windows 10: Uninstall primary input language

Discus and support Uninstall primary input language in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using english-US as display language, but german (DEU) as keyboard input language. I would like to uninstall the english (ENG) keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by marcomarsella, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Uninstall primary input language

Hello,
    I'm using english-US as display language, but german (DEU) as keyboard input language.

I would like to uninstall the english (ENG) keyboard since the input language switches to english when I hide the unneeded language bar.
    It was very simple under win7, but here I did not find the way (remove is disabled). Can you suggest a solution?

Thanks, Marco

:)

marcomarsella, Jul 31, 2015

2. how to switch between primary and secondary input language in nokia 6700 slide

Hey guys ,

I have Nokia 6700 Slide

I have to write SMS's in two languages so I need to switch between secondary and primary input language put the way I know is boring and inefficient so that if anybody know a shortcut that help to switch between the primary and the secondary input language
    that will be awesome .

thanks Uninstall primary input language :)

anyone2009, Jul 31, 2015
  3. giorgosvi Win User
    Nokie E52 - Change Between PRIMARY and SECOND Writing Language

the (*) only displayes the symbols and Input Options Menu.

It does NOT change the primary with the seconday language...........

giorgosvi, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Uninstall primary input language

1. Uninstall primary input language - Similar Threads - Uninstall primary input

2. Input Language

in Windows 10 Support
    Input Language: Hello Gys Since couple of builds ago i miss the advance settings in language options so as for now im on build 1809. My Windows 10 is Greek but i want the primary input method to be English.so if i do that also my tiles and icons change from greek to english.If i make my...
  3. Input Language

in Windows 10 News
    Input Language: Hello Gys Since couple of builds ago i miss the advance settings in language options so as for now im on build 1809. My Windows 10 is Greek but i want the primary input method to be English.so if i do that also my tiles and icons change from greek to english.If i make my...
  4. Language input issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Language input issues: This is Franz Huang Because I updated my company laptop of OS system to Win 10 ver. 1809, then I can not type any traditional Chinese word, if I want to switch Chinese Traditional input, the message would indicate "Chinese IME is not ready yet" I tried several ways to...
  5. input language error

in Windows 10 Customization
    input language error: hello all, in my pc i have windows 10 pro installed and updated till date.. i am trying to add input language but unable to do it. when i click on language settings the blank page comes up. as shown in below screenshot.. somebody can help me to resolve this issue [ATTACH]...
  6. Inputs randomly appearing in the language bar

Inputs randomly appearing in the language bar: Hello, I keep having getting random keyboard inputs added to the language bar, cluttering the things to the point where it`s annoying to use. It happens on both my laptops and desktop. Even after a clean reinstall of Windows on both machines, the issue persists. Sometimes...
  7. Foreign language character input

Foreign language character input: Foreign language characters (like ā instead of a) used to be accessed by typing Alt + 'the key you want', but now for some reason it is Alt + Ctrl + 'the key you want'. Can i change it back to the way it was? I looked all over but couldn't find a way to do it. I have the...
  8. Microsoft Windows 10 input language

Microsoft Windows 10 input language: Hello. I have a problem with the input language. I currently use the Croatian keyboard layout and it is the only one that is active, but from time to time, Windows automatically changes it to US English layout which I am unable to remove. Please help....
  9. Problem with input languages (changing)

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with input languages (changing): Hello to all! I have a weird problem and it doesn't happen all the time, so I can't reproduce it. I spotted it 7-8 months ago and it happens again and again, more and more. The truth is that it's more irritating, than an actual problem. I use a computer that has two...
  10. How do I change primary language?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change primary language?: In build 10240 I can download a Danish language pack in Settings. However I can't set it as primary... Anyone know how to do this? [img] 8316