Windows 10: Uninstall problem for Teams Machine-Wide Installer

Discus and support Uninstall problem for Teams Machine-Wide Installer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am a relative novice with Windows 10. Recently my lap top became overwhelmed and locked up due to Teams eating up CPU time at 90-100%. Task Manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sylvilagus, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Uninstall problem for Teams Machine-Wide Installer

I am a relative novice with Windows 10. Recently my lap top became overwhelmed and locked up due to Teams eating up CPU time at 90-100%. Task Manager showed three different tasks running as Teams. Perhaps this was a major update but it lasted all day. I have no use for Teams and would like to uninstall it but the directions proved do not work for me. I can uninstall Teams but every time I try to uninstall Teams Machine-Wide Installer I am told

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission."

So of course Teams reinstalls and the problem starts over again. I am the only user and a far as I can tell I am the administrator.

What gives? Its infuriating that software I don't want and never asked for ends up on my computer and I have to waste all this time trying to remove it.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Sylvilagus, Sep 4, 2019
  2. FranceneH Win User

Uninstalling Microsoft Teams

Thank you so much, it did help. As soon as I uninstalled MS Teams Machine-wide it automatically uninstalled MS teams.

FranceneH, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Uninstalling Microsoft Teams

Apologies

Open the Start menu.

Click Settings.

Click System on the Settings menu.

Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...

Select an app you wish to uninstall.

Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Uninstall Microsoft Teams Machine-Wide installer before uninstalling Teams

PeterFlynn4, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Uninstall problem for Teams Machine-Wide Installer

Uninstalling Microsoft Teams

Hi I'm Peter an independent advisor Teams has two components; the actual application and something called the Microsoft Teams Machine-Wide installer. What this does is installs Teams every time a user logs in. You need to get rid of that first, then you
    can uninstall Teams.

PeterFlynn4, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Uninstall problem for Teams Machine-Wide Installer

1. Uninstall problem for Teams Machine-Wide Installer - Similar Threads - Uninstall problem Teams

2. Unable to get Microsoft Teams Machine Wide installer to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to get Microsoft Teams Machine Wide installer to work: Microsoft Teams Machine Wide Installer -- Tried following this to start: Bulk install Teams using Windows Installer MSI - Microsoft Teams Microsoft LearnInstalled the newest version on my Windows 11 PC and I can't get teams to install without going into C:\Program Files...
  3. Unable to get Microsoft Teams Machine Wide installer to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to get Microsoft Teams Machine Wide installer to work: Microsoft Teams Machine Wide Installer -- Tried following this to start: Bulk install Teams using Windows Installer MSI - Microsoft Teams Microsoft LearnInstalled the newest version on my Windows 11 PC and I can't get teams to install without going into C:\Program Files...
  4. Constant popup window to install and use Teams on Win 11 PRO despite uninstalling Teams,...

Constant popup window to install and use Teams on Win 11 PRO despite uninstalling Teams,...: Hi: Recently purchased a Dell Vostro 3681 with Win 10 Pro, then upgraded to Win 11 Pro. After setting up, I'm constantly getting this 3 slide sequential popup window suggesting I install/use Teams. I uninstalled Teams, turned off in the System Menu all app notifications, as...
  5. Problems installing and uninstalling Applications

Problems installing and uninstalling Applications: I started by having problems installing certain applications in this case 2 games.. checked online some talked about uninstalling all the Microsoft Visual C++ and re download it from Microsoft to possible fix that issue but then another one came out, I couldn't Uninstall any...
  6. Why can't I uninstall Team-machine wide installer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I uninstall Team-machine wide installer?: When I tried to uninstall "Team-machine wide installer", a message popped up saying "The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if the Windows installer is not correctly installed." How do you resolve this problem and is "team-machine-wide installer...
  7. Problem in Uninstaller and installer of microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem in Uninstaller and installer of microsoft: I have uninstalled bluestacks before due to in capability to run it, and now i want to install it but a message comes that there is the latest version on your pc. From Two options of 'ok' and 'launch', I clicked 'launch' and a message box comes that bluestacks.exe is not in...
  8. Wide screen setting's problems

Wide screen setting's problems: Besides my laptop screen I also have a separate wide screen which is causing problems made by a company called ^OC, the first letter being an upside down V at an angle to the right which makes it impossible to do a Google search or find out who they are. Finally there are 3...
  9. Uninstalling Microsoft Teams

Uninstalling Microsoft Teams: Cannot uninstall Microsoft Teams after 2 weeks of trying it will not go away. Tried turning off app at startup but that did not work. Everyday it takes 3 times to uninstall completely but it comes back after turning off computer. What can I do to resolve this issue?...
  10. Unable to Uninstall Apps Multi-Profile Wide

Unable to Uninstall Apps Multi-Profile Wide: Hello, I am working for a company where we're trying to rollout some new Tablets with Windows 10; as these tablets are to be used with specific tasks in mind and potentially across multiple profiles, it would be ideal if majority of the Apps were removed PC wide. We already...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. teams machine wide installer what is it

2. cant uninstall teams machine wide installer

3. what is teams machine-wide installer

4. teams machine wide installer,
  5. what is team machine wide installer,
  6. teams machine-wide installer,
  7. what is team machine-wide installer,
  8. team machine wide installer,
  9. teams machine-wide installer update,
  10. what is teamwide machine installer,
  11. times machine wide installer,