Windows 10: Uninstall problem

Discus and support Uninstall problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use revo unistaller pro and iobit unistaller pro (latest version) i cant unistall complete wise care 365 pro ! can someone help me ??? 172579 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vaivay, Jan 19, 2021.

1. vaivay Win User

Uninstall problem

I use revo unistaller pro and iobit unistaller pro (latest version) i cant unistall complete wise care 365 pro !
    can someone help me ???

:)

vaivay, Jan 19, 2021

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall problem :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 19, 2021
  3. dencal Win User
    Uninstall problem

Thank you for your reply.
    Problem is I don't know which one to delete because they don't show drive letter. see att below.
    Both SSD,s are the same configured sizes. W10 is online all the time even though I am in W8.1

dencal, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Uninstall problem

Win 10 - Uninstall/Print Problems

Hi,

I appreciate for trying the steps to uninstall the printer.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Is the printer connected through wired or wireless?

• When you say “uninstall/remove device from system part just hangs with a green bar that continues blissfully” what exact error message/error code do you receive?

• Are you the admin of the computer?
    Let’s follow the steps below to uninstall the printer.

As an initial steps, I suggest you to try uninstalling the printer application through Programs and Features and check if it helps.

• If your printer connects to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.

• Search Windows for programs and features, then click Programs and Features in the list of results.

• In the list of installed programs, click your HP printer name, then click Uninstall or Yes.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software removal.

• Restart the computer.
    If the issue persists, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Reference: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02259020/

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Uninstall problem

1. Uninstall problem - Similar Threads - Uninstall problem

2. Keyboard isn't working, password is wrong, problems with logging in and uninstalling the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard isn't working, password is wrong, problems with logging in and uninstalling the...: My keyboard isn't working, and when I tried to login, Windows was showing that I typed the wrong password even though it wasn't wrong. So, I attempted to click the Troubleshooting button, then I clicked the Advanced Options button, and I clicked "uninstall updates," and then...
  3. Keyboard isn't working, password is wrong, problems with logging in and uninstalling the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard isn't working, password is wrong, problems with logging in and uninstalling the...: My keyboard isn't working, and when I tried to login, Windows was showing that I typed the wrong password even though it wasn't wrong. So, I attempted to click the Troubleshooting button, then I clicked the Advanced Options button, and I clicked "uninstall updates," and then...
  4. Keyboard isn't working, password is wrong, problems with logging in and uninstalling the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problems with uninstalling update KB5033375

Problems with uninstalling update KB5033375: Since I installed the update KB5033375 I haven't been able to connect to the eduroam network used by my university. I read this support page that it is because of update KB5033375. They said I have to uninstall the update, I have tried to do that via the windows settings but...
  6. Problems with uninstalling update KB5033375

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with uninstalling update KB5033375: Since I installed the update KB5033375 I haven't been able to connect to the eduroam network used by my university. I read this support page that it is because of update KB5033375. They said I have to uninstall the update, I have tried to do that via the windows settings but...
  7. Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.: Hello, today I have installed the PC Manager from Microsoft Store and want to uninstall the beta version. When I uninstall, the app stay on my Windows 11. Any tips?...
  8. Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.

Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.: Hello, today I have installed the PC Manager from Microsoft Store and want to uninstall the beta version. When I uninstall, the app stay on my Windows 11. Any tips?...
  9. Problem uninstalling a program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem uninstalling a program.: i get the error "RUN DLL there was a problem starting C:/Program the specified module could not be found." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-uninstalling-a-program/56c1f1bc-6cf1-477e-b47d-8bdf18689c67
  10. Problem uninstalling a program.

Problem uninstalling a program.: i get the error "RUN DLL there was a problem starting C:/Program the specified module could not be found." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-uninstalling-a-program/56c1f1bc-6cf1-477e-b47d-8bdf18689c67