Windows 10: Uninstall problems w/ Minesweeper and Sudoku

Discus and support Uninstall problems w/ Minesweeper and Sudoku in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I am having trouble with Minesweeper and Sudoku (i still have Mahjong and the Solitaire collection that work however ... ) neither of them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PeterRyall, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Uninstall problems w/ Minesweeper and Sudoku

Hello,

I am having trouble with Minesweeper and Sudoku (i still have Mahjong and the Solitaire

collection that work however ... ) neither of them work, nor can i uninstall them, it comes

up with the message:

The operation did not complete successfully. Try again in a bit. The error code is 0x80073cfa, in case you need it.

:)

PeterRyall, Dec 23, 2018

2. Issues related to Microsoft Sudoku & Microsoft Minesweeper

I have already tried all the above suggestions. Have even uninstalled and reinstalled.

Sudoku works when doing random puzzles just can't play daily challenge.

Minesweeper works with random puzzles and daily challenge but not the adventure [treasure hunt].

Nana Sweetpea, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Issues related to Microsoft Sudoku & Microsoft Minesweeper

1. Microsoft Sudoku: I can no longer play the daily challenges. The advertisements cover part of the game.

2. Microsoft Minesweeper & Microsoft Treasure Hunt: The right 1/4 of the game playing screen is not visible. Only the background of the game is but not the blocks, gold, walls, or exit door. The game does scroll through to let me play most of the level,
    but cannot finish the level.

Neither of these problems existed before the update to Windows 10. I had been hoping that the corrections would have been made as I have read quite a few reviews on the Windows store that show this is a problem that others are experiencing as well. Please
    fix this. I did so enjoy playing both games

Original Title: Microsoft Sudoku & Microsoft Minesweeper

Nana Sweetpea, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Uninstall problems w/ Minesweeper and Sudoku

Microsoft Sudoku app problem.

Hi Norsk,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to perform the below methods and check if it helps.

Make sure the Windows is up to date.

Please check your Windows updates (including optional updates).

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Select Check for Update.
    • Download and Install the latest Windows Updates.

You can uninstall and reinstall Sudoku and check if you get the options remove the ads.

To uninstall:

• Press Windows Key on the keyboard

• Type Sudoku

• Right click on the app and uninstall.

Install it back from Windows Store.

Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Uninstall problems w/ Minesweeper and Sudoku

1. Uninstall problems w/ Minesweeper and Sudoku - Similar Threads - Uninstall problems Minesweeper

2. Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in: I can't sign into Microsoft Sudoku. When I try, it flashes the Xbox sign-in splash screen and immediately goes back to the Sudoku games screen. Everything worked well until a few days ago....
  3. Is there a problem with Microsoft Sudoku?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a problem with Microsoft Sudoku?: Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level. I tried on several PC's, uninstalled and reinstalled program, repaired and reset it, also with no luck. Unable to insert a screenshot....
  4. Is there a problem with Microsoft Sudoku?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a problem with Microsoft Sudoku?: Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level. I tried on several PC's, uninstalled and reinstalled program, repaired and reset it, also with no luck. Unable to insert a screenshot....
  5. Sudoku problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sudoku problem: Sudoku problem, not updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-problem/be2a4d1c-395b-46be-b723-e3d5c9ed5a57
  6. Minesweeper

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minesweeper: I just replaced my failed computer with a new one and transferred all my applications to the new computer. Windows 10 has been activated. Solitaire works; however, when I open Minesweeper, I get an error box saying: Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your...
  7. Microsoft Sudoku and Minesweep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku and Minesweep: Are these games being discontinued? Why. I have enjoyed playing them since they came out. They are great for the mind. I would like to know if they will be coming back. I have been trying to download them for a long time. :...
  8. Minesweeper and Sudoku unable to sign into Xbox.

Minesweeper and Sudoku unable to sign into Xbox.: With these two apps, I get the message: "Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com, then start this app again." And having done that, it still refuses to work. I have a tab opened of me signed into Xbox.com, I have the Xbox (companion?) app opened and signed...
  9. Minesweeper

Minesweeper: Ever since I renewed my annual subscription to minesweeper in December, it has been unstable. I rarely get through a game before the came closes. When I reopen it remembers where I left off but why does it lock and then automatically close? It has become more frustrating...
  10. Microsoft sudoku and minesweeper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sudoku and minesweeper: Keep getting error code 0x803F8001 on both games. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Sudoku three times, now it says 'can't install'. What next? Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong running fine....