Windows 10: uninstall problems

Discus and support uninstall problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently installed plumbytes antivirus malware 2016 and system will not allow me to uninstall. Any help would be appreciated. 42017 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yman, Feb 24, 2016.

1. yman Win User

uninstall problems

Recently installed plumbytes antivirus malware 2016 and system will not allow me to uninstall. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Feb 24, 2016
  3. Uninstall Problems

First make sure you connect your device to your PC to sync. This all new data will get copied.

Secondly, your phone must have a software called Clear Storage. Look for and tap to run it. Follow the instructions and your device will restart with default settings.

Linley Meslier, Feb 24, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

uninstall problems

davidhk, Feb 24, 2016
  5. yman Win User
    Thank you. WORKED GREAT!

6. davidhk Win User
    Wonderful.
    Please mark your thread as Solved.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Feb 24, 2016
  7. RolandJS Win User
    Also, if even Revo does not list a particular install, go to the working directory of that program, locate any uninstall EXE and click it.

RolandJS, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

uninstall problems

1. uninstall problems - Similar Threads - uninstall problems

2. Problem in Uninstaller and installer of microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem in Uninstaller and installer of microsoft: I have uninstalled bluestacks before due to in capability to run it, and now i want to install it but a message comes that there is the latest version on your pc. From Two options of 'ok' and 'launch', I clicked 'launch' and a message box comes that bluestacks.exe is not in...
  3. Bluetooth HID Keyboard driver causing this problem. Any fix? Tried uninstalling and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth HID Keyboard driver causing this problem. Any fix? Tried uninstalling and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tcool14032001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imbxz9/bluetooth_hid_keyboard_driver_causing_this/
  4. Setup/Uninstall has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setup/Uninstall has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working...: Please help me fix this problem... Setup/Uninstall has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. i am installing Call of duty modern warfare 2 then this...
  5. Got problem while installing a python after uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Got problem while installing a python after uninstall: [22C4:1F88][2020-08-20T14:48:32]i323: Registering package dependency provider: {6FF3D3E8-6953-4723-B5E1-3A19416F6350}, version: 3.8.5150.0, package: test_JustForMe [22C4:1F88][2020-08-20T14:48:32]i325: Registering dependency: {de694e50-e0d0-48a5-9a7a-56fd037154e2} on package...
  6. Uninstall/Re-install Issues possibly registry problems

Uninstall/Re-install Issues possibly registry problems: Hi all, I use Autocad daily and yesterday tried to install Autodesk's CFD program. Unfortunately it was very buggy and gave a few error messages about activation/product keys. After attempting to uninstall and reinstall I found that it wouldn't let me. Apparently my computer...
  7. Keyboard Uninstalling problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Uninstalling problem: Sir, when I disable built-in keyboard and restart my laptop but still keyboard is working.. How i can uninstall it permanently bcz i have to use another keyboard....
  8. Unable to print after installing update KB4560960 - Uninstalling update fixes problem

Unable to print after installing update KB4560960 - Uninstalling update fixes problem: Rather than a question I wish to add another observation re. the problems with update KB4560960. In addition to inability to print I also observed another "bug", which too was fixed by uninstalling KB4560960. Description: I get daily news mailings from several sites:...
  9. Problem downloading MS Word Play after uninstalling it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem downloading MS Word Play after uninstalling it.: I uninstalled Word Play because it didn't install correctly. It won't let me download again because it says I own it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-downloading-ms-word-play-after/8b8918a8-a0fb-4129-b4cd-5e1c644ba1b2
  10. Uninstall problem app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall problem app: I want to uninstall an app that doesn't appear in Programs & Features or Apps, and has no uninstall link, Windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-problem-app/5cfcdb43-7336-43b8-94ef-45af08cd82f3