Windows 10: uninstall problems

Discus and support uninstall problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently installed plumbytes antivirus malware 2016 and system will not allow me to uninstall. Any help would be appreciated. 42017 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yman, Feb 24, 2016.

1. yman Win User

uninstall problems

Recently installed plumbytes antivirus malware 2016 and system will not allow me to uninstall. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Feb 24, 2016
  3. Uninstall Problems

First make sure you connect your device to your PC to sync. This all new data will get copied.

Secondly, your phone must have a software called Clear Storage. Look for and tap to run it. Follow the instructions and your device will restart with default settings.

Linley Meslier, Feb 24, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

uninstall problems

davidhk, Feb 24, 2016
  5. yman Win User
    Thank you. WORKED GREAT!

6. davidhk Win User
    Wonderful.
    Please mark your thread as Solved.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Feb 24, 2016
  7. RolandJS Win User
    Also, if even Revo does not list a particular install, go to the working directory of that program, locate any uninstall EXE and click it.

RolandJS, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

uninstall problems

1. uninstall problems - Similar Threads - uninstall problems

2. Keyboard isn't working, password is wrong, problems with logging in and uninstalling the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard isn't working, password is wrong, problems with logging in and uninstalling the...: My keyboard isn't working, and when I tried to login, Windows was showing that I typed the wrong password even though it wasn't wrong. So, I attempted to click the Troubleshooting button, then I clicked the Advanced Options button, and I clicked "uninstall updates," and then...
  3. Keyboard isn't working, password is wrong, problems with logging in and uninstalling the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard isn't working, password is wrong, problems with logging in and uninstalling the...: My keyboard isn't working, and when I tried to login, Windows was showing that I typed the wrong password even though it wasn't wrong. So, I attempted to click the Troubleshooting button, then I clicked the Advanced Options button, and I clicked "uninstall updates," and then...
  4. Keyboard isn't working, password is wrong, problems with logging in and uninstalling the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problems with uninstalling update KB5033375

Problems with uninstalling update KB5033375: Since I installed the update KB5033375 I haven't been able to connect to the eduroam network used by my university. I read this support page that it is because of update KB5033375. They said I have to uninstall the update, I have tried to do that via the windows settings but...
  6. Problems with uninstalling update KB5033375

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with uninstalling update KB5033375: Since I installed the update KB5033375 I haven't been able to connect to the eduroam network used by my university. I read this support page that it is because of update KB5033375. They said I have to uninstall the update, I have tried to do that via the windows settings but...
  7. Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.: Hello, today I have installed the PC Manager from Microsoft Store and want to uninstall the beta version. When I uninstall, the app stay on my Windows 11. Any tips?...
  8. Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.

Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.: Hello, today I have installed the PC Manager from Microsoft Store and want to uninstall the beta version. When I uninstall, the app stay on my Windows 11. Any tips?...
  9. Problem uninstalling a program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem uninstalling a program.: i get the error "RUN DLL there was a problem starting C:/Program the specified module could not be found." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-uninstalling-a-program/56c1f1bc-6cf1-477e-b47d-8bdf18689c67
  10. Problem uninstalling a program.

Problem uninstalling a program.: i get the error "RUN DLL there was a problem starting C:/Program the specified module could not be found." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-uninstalling-a-program/56c1f1bc-6cf1-477e-b47d-8bdf18689c67