Windows 10: uninstall program from other deleted drive

Discus and support uninstall program from other deleted drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have the same problem with a guy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mixalis123, May 23, 2020.

1. uninstall program from other deleted drive

i have the same problem with a guy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-invalid-drive-e/bf2926cc-1797-4bc1-95a5-d2685a98a8b1i have an ssd wich was cutted in half and was C: with win and D: with games and i put the command subst D: C:\ as it was sying to do but when i got to the cntrol panel i t was saying the same think as before invalid D:\ and i stubsted the drive again and i rebooted the laptop but nothink plz help...

:)

mixalis123, May 23, 2020

2. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, May 23, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstall program from other deleted drive :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 23, 2020
  4. techguy31 Win User

uninstall program from other deleted drive

Deleting everything after uninstall!!!

Hi I seem to have a problem everytime when I uninstall a program (for example saling media sync) , it leaves behind a bunch of registries and other things from it. Is there a software or something that will delete these things left behind after an uninstallation? I currently use CCleaner, but it seems to still not do the job. I know this for a fact because before installing Salling Media Sync I had about 40.8 gigs on my ssd drive, but now I after the uninstallating for some reason have 39.8 gigs. This problem might seem minor for some, but I just like deleting any unecessary things that I don't need on my computer.

Thanks

techguy31, May 23, 2020
Thema:

uninstall program from other deleted drive

1. uninstall program from other deleted drive - Similar Threads - uninstall program deleted

2. Delete uninstalled program in start menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete uninstalled program in start menu.: I have uninstalled MySQL, but it is still showing folder in my start menu. There are items in the folder without icons. And when i click on it nothing happens. I have deleted all mysql folders in ProgramFiles, Programdata, Programfilex86 as well as in the start menus/programs...
  3. Delete uninstalled program in start menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete uninstalled program in start menu.: I have uninstalled MySQL, but it is still showing folder in my start menu. There are items in the folder without icons. And when i click on it nothing happens. I have deleted all mysql folders in ProgramFiles, Programdata, Programfilex86 as well as in the start menus/programs...
  4. Uninstalling a deleted program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling a deleted program: I can't seem to uninstall an app i downloaded, this may be because I deleted it. Because ever since I did I have not been able to uninstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalling-a-deleted-program/fac20ac4-b13c-4457-9087-978edd0a3df2
  5. Uninstall programs from a deleted user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall programs from a deleted user: I am trying to uninstall some programs I found while looking through my storage settings, but because they were installed on my sons account which I promptly deleted when he got his own computer, when I try to uninstall them I get this error code: Windows cannot find...
  6. Uninstall program from computer's c-drive?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall program from computer's c-drive?: I found "anydesk" program in to locations on my computer's c-drive.; how do I uninstall them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-program-from-computers-c-drive/5dfa15ac-c524-4a53-96ac-8c1ae3ca2fef
  7. uninstalling program from invalid drive D:

uninstalling program from invalid drive D:: To me happened the same thing but this solution didn't help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-invalid-drive-e/bf2926cc-1797-4bc1-95a5-d2685a98a8b1...
  8. Uninstalling program from invalid drive D:

Uninstalling program from invalid drive D:: To me happend the same thing that happend here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-invalid-drive-e/bf2926cc-1797-4bc1-95a5-d2685a98a8b1 I switched disks to create space and i cant uninstall epic games now but the solution that worked for...
  9. uninstall, remove or delete program

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    uninstall, remove or delete program: I have an App "HDHomeRun" that shows up in my list of Apps. When I right click/uninstall it takes me to "Programs and Features"/"Uninstall or Change Program", the app is not listed to choose. The App does not work. I tried to reinstall, but I get a notice a File Not Found...
  10. Unable to delete uninstalled program

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to delete uninstalled program: hi, I've been researching for a day to trying resolve this issue and cant seem to find a fix. I have tried deleting the files through Regedit and still having issues. I uninstalled autocad 360, but for some reason its still showing up under devices and drivers as well...