Windows 10: Uninstall program through CMD?

Discus and support Uninstall program through CMD? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a program that is acting like a virus, can’t uninstall through apps or through the programs in control panel. Has no .msi file. How do I do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AstartesFanboy, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Uninstall program through CMD?

I have a program that is acting like a virus, can’t uninstall through apps or through the programs in control panel. Has no .msi file. How do I do it?

submitted by /u/AstartesFanboy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AstartesFanboy, Aug 31, 2020

2. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Aug 31, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall program through CMD? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Uninstall program through CMD?

How to uninstall corrupt program (print master)

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall print master program and see if it helps.

• In search type Programs and Features and hit enter.
    • Select the program from the list.
    • Click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Uninstall program through CMD?

1. Uninstall program through CMD? - Similar Threads - Uninstall program through

2. How do i uninstall a program using cmd in Recovery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i uninstall a program using cmd in Recovery?: So i am currently running a windows server for some purposes, and when i last time booted the computer, suddenly the mouse and keyboard are no longer to be working, so i thought that there is a program i downloaded it before it happened, so i cannot boot into safe mode...
  3. How do i uninstall a program using cmd in Recovery?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i uninstall a program using cmd in Recovery?: So i am currently running a windows server for some purposes, and when i last time booted the computer, suddenly the mouse and keyboard are no longer to be working, so i thought that there is a program i downloaded it before it happened, so i cannot boot into safe mode...
  4. How do i uninstall a program using cmd in Recovery?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. CMD Programming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD Programming: So, I'm developing a program and there's one thing that's blocking me:I know how to download files via cmd, you just use thiscurl https://i.ibb.co/yhPDxnt/guest.png --output filename.pngBut I don't know where to upload an exe file where cmd can download it via the URLI tried...
  6. CMD Programming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD Programming: So, I'm developing a program and there's one thing that's blocking me:I know how to download files via cmd, you just use thiscurl https://i.ibb.co/yhPDxnt/guest.png --output filename.pngBut I don't know where to upload an exe file where cmd can download it via the URLI tried...
  7. Why can't we run programs through cmd?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can't we run programs through cmd?: When we type in run for example "firefox" or "vlc" it works.And in CMD or PowerShell it doesn't happen the same.Since the directory that firefox and vlc are in is not in Path in the Environment variables....
  8. My brother uninstalled CMD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My brother uninstalled CMD?: My question is serious!!! My brother told me that he uninstalled it as a joke. Anyway, I can't find it anymore. He probably does this because I often prank him on his pc with cmd pranks that I prepare on mine. (I will never do that again after this) Where can I...
  9. Program will not uninstall

Program will not uninstall: I have found the program Carbonite (a cloud backup app) really slows down my computer. Yet when I attempt to uninstall it, nothing happens. I have tried the uninstall in settings as well as control panel. The program is occupying disc space yet I cannot open it. I am...
  10. Uninstall a program

Uninstall a program: How do I delete an old printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-a-program/290ecc1f-4d57-4907-8150-c5a1c625f4bf