Windows 10: Uninstall Program Without Installing Bloatware

Discus and support Uninstall Program Without Installing Bloatware in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Downloaded Nox (an Android emulator) and during installation it installed several bloatware programs which I promptly removed. Those same programs were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VFN, Oct 12, 2019.

1. VFN
    VFN Win User

Uninstall Program Without Installing Bloatware

Downloaded Nox (an Android emulator) and during installation it installed several bloatware programs which I promptly removed. Those same programs were reinstalled when I uninstalled Nox. I restored my PC to a point before the uninstall and would like to uninstall it again w/o the bloatware being reinstalled.

Thanks as always

:)

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall Program Without Installing Bloatware :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 12, 2019
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Uninstall Program Without Installing Bloatware

Cannot insta;; or uninstall programs it keeps saying a program already being installed!

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Which program are you trying to uninstall?

• What is the exact issue with Office XP Student?
    The issue you are facing could be due to the program is running on desktop background. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and heck if it help in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

Step 1.

I suggest you to go to the task manager and check if the program is running on Windows back ground. Follow the below steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task manager.
    • Locate for the program which you are trying to uninstall.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Try uninstalling the program.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to restart the computer and as soon as the computer boot up try uninstalling the programs.

If the above steps did not fix the issue try the below steps provided.

Step 3.

I suggest you to unregister and register the Windows installer and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Uninstall Program Without Installing Bloatware

1. Uninstall Program Without Installing Bloatware - Similar Threads - Uninstall Program Without

2. cant install or uninstall programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant install or uninstall programs: when i try to install a program, the 'install' screen just crashes. when i try to uninstall a program, the 'uninstall' screen also crashes. i also i can't launch discord, device manager and many other windows apps i'm wondering if i have a virus on my computer. submitted...
  3. Slower startup after uninstalling hp bloatware

Slower startup after uninstalling hp bloatware: So I have a hp laptop and decided to speed it up, so I uninstalled the apps from hp not realtek Intel or AMD apps and so on just stuff like hp assistant. Any idea what could have caused it? submitted by /u/CathaelSM [link] [comments]...
  4. Uninstall a program without any program files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall a program without any program files: I accidentally and unintentionally installed an adware called MusiCalm. I directly deleted the program files located in users/Edward/appdata/roaming, without going into the windows program list and uninstalling it there. Now, I can't remove it from my programs list, and every...
  5. Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter: I am unable to download "Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter" from the link : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/windows-fix-problems-that-block-programs-being-installed-or-removed It is giving 404 - File or directory not found. All my colleagues...
  6. Creating an image without bloatware

Creating an image without bloatware: I've been tasked to create an image to be deployed on multiple PCs. We've got new Lenovo think pads which I run the oobe like I'm setting up a new device, installing the correct software (ms office etc), running a script to remove the MS bloatware, changing backgrounds etc....
  7. Unable to install or uninstall programs.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to install or uninstall programs.: Hi, i did something stupid and changed the ownership and permissions of the folder "C:\Windows" and now some programs don't work and I'm unable to install or uninstall programs. I tried the installer troubleshooter and it did not work. Also i tried resetting the permissions...
  8. Bloatware not automatically installed.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bloatware not automatically installed.: As far as I know, Windows 10 automatically installs unwanted bloatware silently without permission (ex. Candy Crush). However, i tried to install Windows 10 in a virtual machine with the following steps without itself installing the bloatware. 1. Create a virtual machine...
  9. Uninstall the Bloatware Windows 10 came with

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall the Bloatware Windows 10 came with: This is how to uninstall the Bloatware that came with windows 10, most users won't use this. *Arrow Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials Open Powershell as admin and enter the the code for what you want to uninstall. Please don't...
  10. Change location of program without uninstalling & reinstalling?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change location of program without uninstalling & reinstalling?: Hi: I accidentally installed game into my Start Menu; i.e. it's installed into C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games. I would like to have it installed into C:\Program Files (x86)\Games. Does anyone know how I could either 1) make the changes in the...