Windows 10: uninstall, remove or delete program

Discus and support uninstall, remove or delete program in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have an App "HDHomeRun" that shows up in my list of Apps. When I right click/uninstall it takes me to "Programs and Features"/"Uninstall or Change... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GF_983, Dec 30, 2018.

1. GF_983 Win User

uninstall, remove or delete program

I have an App "HDHomeRun" that shows up in my list of Apps. When I right click/uninstall it takes me to "Programs and Features"/"Uninstall or Change Program", the app is not listed to choose.

The App does not work. I tried to reinstall, but I get a notice a File Not Found (see screen shot). I cannot find the file mentioned in the screen shot.

I am running Windows 10 Professional.

How do I remove the app? Is it OK to delete the App from it's file location?

I'm sure topic is not posted in correct Cat.

uninstall, remove or delete program 1ff36aa5-e5cc-4875-a21f-30cd5eebc3cd?upload=true.jpg

:)

GF_983, Dec 30, 2018

2. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yes, the install was corrupted the first time you tried to install it most likely. Now the system does believe it is installed and/or can't find the Uninstaller; however, the program scanner can still find the program folder.

Does the software work and just listed repeated? If so, use CCleaner. Under tools and Uninstaller (I think) you can delete the install listing with uninstalling anything.

If the software does not work, then you are going to have to start the uninstaller from something else like Ccleaner, directly from the program folder, or some other third party app. Then reinstall the software after a restart.

If that fails. Delete the program folder and user folder (Optional). Then run the uninstaller. It will say software not installed...blah blah, remove this listing? Click Yes. Then restart, reinstall.

TheLaughingMan, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yea, the programs work... everything is just listed over and over... I used CCleaner and it worked just fine... thanks!

Morrison5891, Dec 30, 2018
  4. uninstall, remove or delete program

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstall, remove or delete program :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

uninstall, remove or delete program

1. uninstall, remove or delete program - Similar Threads - uninstall remove delete

2. Delete uninstalled program in start menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete uninstalled program in start menu.: I have uninstalled MySQL, but it is still showing folder in my start menu. There are items in the folder without icons. And when i click on it nothing happens. I have deleted all mysql folders in ProgramFiles, Programdata, Programfilex86 as well as in the start menus/programs...
  3. Delete uninstalled program in start menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete uninstalled program in start menu.: I have uninstalled MySQL, but it is still showing folder in my start menu. There are items in the folder without icons. And when i click on it nothing happens. I have deleted all mysql folders in ProgramFiles, Programdata, Programfilex86 as well as in the start menus/programs...
  4. Delete uninstalled program in start menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Uninstalling a deleted program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling a deleted program: I can't seem to uninstall an app i downloaded, this may be because I deleted it. Because ever since I did I have not been able to uninstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalling-a-deleted-program/fac20ac4-b13c-4457-9087-978edd0a3df2
  6. Uninstall programs from a deleted user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall programs from a deleted user: I am trying to uninstall some programs I found while looking through my storage settings, but because they were installed on my sons account which I promptly deleted when he got his own computer, when I try to uninstall them I get this error code: Windows cannot find...
  7. Remove Program Data Folder for Uninstalled Programs

Remove Program Data Folder for Uninstalled Programs: Re Win version 1909 OS Build 18363.836 Is it safe to remove the ProgramData folder for an application long ago uninstalled, e.g., McAfee? Thanks for your advice! 157005
  8. Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs

Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs: I bought a new ext HDD. I installed the included WD Discovery app. I was having trouble with the software, so I uninstalled. However, it somehow did an update at the same time. The app thinks it is installed on my computer, but add/remove says it is not. If I download the...
  9. Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs: I bought a new ext HDD. I installed the included WD Discovery app. I was having trouble with the software, so I uninstalled. However, it somehow did an update at the same time. The app thinks it is installed on my computer, but add/remove says it is not. If I download the...
  10. Unable to delete uninstalled program

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to delete uninstalled program: hi, I've been researching for a day to trying resolve this issue and cant seem to find a fix. I have tried deleting the files through Regedit and still having issues. I uninstalled autocad 360, but for some reason its still showing up under devices and drivers as well...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove or uninstall programs