Windows 10: Uninstall Shield Error 432

Discus and support Uninstall Shield Error 432 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install an InternetForms Viewer for my work but this is the error that keeps coming up. I have read and found FAQs; a. Press Ctrl +... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Leong Kit Meng, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Uninstall Shield Error 432

I am trying to install an InternetForms Viewer for my work but this is the error that keeps coming up.

I have read and found FAQs;

a. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
    b. Select Task Manager.
    c. Select the Processes tab.
    d. Look for _INSXXXX._MP. Where XXXX are numbers. If there are two similar they do not have to be the same processes running, select one and click End Process.

I have tried this but cannot find any _INSXXX.MP processes to terminate.

Could you help please?

:)

Leong Kit Meng, Oct 19, 2020

2. HotSpot Shield

Hi thomlyons,

To uninstall HotSpot Shield you need to disable the VPN profile first. If you don't know how, please contact HotSpot Shield support for assistance. Once you have disabled the VPN profile follow the steps below to uninstall the app.

1. Go to the app list and look for HotSpot Shield.

2. Touch and hold the app.

3. Then tap uninstall.

Sincerely,

77615ba0-cf67-44f4-aacd-4de8eba6c846, Oct 19, 2020
  3. unable to uninstall HotSpot Shield and proceed installing WIndows 10

Hi Ruth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community and giving us opportunity to assist you.

As per the description, you are facing issues with hotspot shield. In order to provide you with a quick resolution, please reply to this question:

• What happens when you try uninstalling hotspot shield program? Do you receive any error message or error code?
    • Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?

However, I’m glad to provide you with these methods which will help you to troubleshoot the issue.

Method 1: Follow the steps to uninstall hotspot shield:

a. Press Windows key + X and click
    Control Panel.

b. Click on Programs and Features.

c. Select hotspot shield and click
    Uninstall.

d. Restart the computer.

Method 2: If the above method does not help then you may try the Microsoft Fixit mentioned in the following link and check.

Fix problems with programs that can't be installed or uninstalled

Hope this information helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Uninstall Shield Error 432

unable to uninstall HotSpot Shield and proceed installing WIndows 10

I am having the same problem as Ruth and I have tried the fixes you suggested as did she and they don't work. I have also downloaded and run Microsoft Fixit. HotSpot Shield from Anchorfree is not listed, when I click on the "not listed" option I am asked
    to enter a product code, I don't have one as I don't know where the program is hiding. It is not in programs and features and I can't find it in my registry. If the windows 10 upgrade program can detect HotSpot Shield there must be a way to determine its location.

tonystales, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Uninstall Shield Error 432

1. Uninstall Shield Error 432 - Similar Threads - Uninstall Shield Error

2. How to unistall shield

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unistall shield: How to unistall shield? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unistall-shield/35f10162-f9d9-4aab-9b36-33d8151dfd3b
  3. How to unistall shield

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unistall shield: How to unistall shield? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unistall-shield/35f10162-f9d9-4aab-9b36-33d8151dfd3b
  4. Error 432

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 432: I am trying to install Photoshop Elements from a disc.. I keep getting a message Error 432. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-432/9df93e2e-9c97-4840-abe5-b427a060cea8
  5. Shield icons

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Shield icons: I have new shield icons superimposed on my shortcut icons. Clicking on shortcut icon gives me a box asking to allow Google to make changes to hard drive. Answering no sends me back to desktop display. Answering yes opens web site of that icon and everything works normally...
  6. Error 432

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error 432: How do I disable UninstallShield in Windows !0 Error 432 in order to install a drawing programme? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-432/68ab8e46-bc4f-4a4d-bfb4-761f33c5ded8
  7. Blue and Yellow Shield

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue and Yellow Shield: Blue and Yellow Shield Anytime I click a button with that shield next to it (like edit or change) it completely freezes the window, not allowing me to click anything or even close it, loads for multiple minutes, then says access is denied. I am trying to fix a big problem on...
  8. Install Shield

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Shield: I have Windows 10 Home version 1903 installed in Bootcamp on my Mac. I recently came across an issue when trying to install some software that I need for work. It's the ISScript.msi and it says it's missing. I followed what the manufacturer said to do and now Install...
  9. Uninstalling Hotspot Shield

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalling Hotspot Shield: About a year ago I installed an old version (7.6.4) of Hotspot Shield onto my laptop from filepuma. Then I uninstalled it and reinstalled it again. Now my computer thinks that I have two versions installed and won't let me uninstall either version. Whenever I try this it says...
  10. Protection Shield

in Windows 10 Support
    Protection Shield: I really need to know how to get the Protection Shield on my taskbar. Please help. 120730

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install shield error 432