Windows 10: Uninstall the last update

Discus and support Uninstall the last update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Computer is really slow after the latest update. Please help me uninstall it. I am unable to do it the guided way.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CR7&S, Jul 9, 2020.

1. CR7&S Win User

Uninstall the last update

Computer is really slow after the latest update. Please help me uninstall it. I am unable to do it the guided way.

:)

CR7&S, Jul 9, 2020

2. laptop hanging for a minutes after the last updates of win 10

Hello Raahul,

A quick question before we proceed:

What is the KB number of the last update which causes the issue?

If you don’t want the resent update, I suggest you to uninstall the update and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to settings and click on update & Security.

• Click on Update History and uninstall the update from the list.
    Hope it helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 9, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall the last update :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Uninstall the last update

charging issue after last update

Hi Ronan,

We got your concern. Let's work this out by doing these steps:

Running power troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click on Power.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

• Check if issue persists.

If issue persist kindly follow the below given method.

Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Uninstall.

• Restart the computer and check.

Keep us updated.

Richard tie, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Uninstall the last update

1. Uninstall the last update - Similar Threads - Uninstall last update

2. Last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Last update: Every since the last update my save files have been hard to get into. Was there a problem with the update that would cause this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-update/85a278d3-5732-4e0d-ba58-d00791535c79
  3. Last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Last update: Every since the last update my save files have been hard to get into. Was there a problem with the update that would cause this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-update/85a278d3-5732-4e0d-ba58-d00791535c79
  4. Cannot uninstall some programs mostly since the last win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall some programs mostly since the last win 10 update.: my optimum online will not close. I cannot uninstall some programs and it all started after the last win 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-uninstall-some-programs-mostly-since-the/192348e4-f828-4f24-80da-ea73fecd6fe5
  5. Last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Last update: Since the last update on 11/16/2020, the icons on my desktop and taskbar are squished...oblong instead of round. And very large. I have tried to change the size of the icons in the settings, but it doesn't take away the squished effect. Any suggestions?...
  6. No audio after uninstalling the last major update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio after uninstalling the last major update: My computer was crashing before windows start. I fixed this issue by uninstalling the last major update on the advanced settings. The problem is: after doing that, the audio doesn't work anymore. I already installed the realtek audio drivers from my motherboard h61m-e...
  7. Last Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Last Update: The last update from Microsoft,mess all my system!!I don have an illegal copy,i pay for that & you are crocks...incompetents!! I got a month ago an update which i have to delete because mess all my PC!!! Now a month later i got a new one which is worse!!! I don't want to...
  8. Last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Last update: Since the last update my computer doesn’t shut down completely and windows explorer doesn’t auto-refresh. I just want to know if people have those issues ? submitted by /u/iKempachi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghk9c2/last_update/
  9. How to uninstall last 3 or 4 Windows updates, Feb 13th

How to uninstall last 3 or 4 Windows updates, Feb 13th: I am still unfamiliar with Win 10. Unbeknownst to me, my system installed 3 or more updatesthis morning. I had been advised not to permit Microsoft to install any updates for February... temporarily. Can anyone coach me to cut through all the reams of "help", and to...
  10. Windows 10 Repair Cannot Uninstall Last Quality Update

Windows 10 Repair Cannot Uninstall Last Quality Update: Last week, I believe a Windows 10 update installed itself during the night. I thought I had update set to only update with my express permission but guess not. The next morning, I needed to reboot the machine and, instead of starting up, it went into "Automatic Repair" mode...