Windows 10: Uninstall third-party app installed from Store?

Discus and support Uninstall third-party app installed from Store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find the answer to this in tutorials. I have just installed Video Trimmer Guru from the Store and can immediately see it will not fit my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clemenzina, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Uninstall third-party app installed from Store?

I can't find the answer to this in tutorials.

I have just installed Video Trimmer Guru from the Store and can immediately see it will not fit my requirement, therefore I want to uninstall it - but I cannot see how to do it. When I right-clicked and selected Open Folder Location, it merely led to a shortcut.

Sod's law, it took me ages and lots of Googling to get the Store to populate, I was looking for the promised Windows Movie Maker replacement *really

There are third-party apps to remove apps, but I'd rather seek help from a trusted source, so here I am - thanks if you can guide me.

(I don't have tiles, I have a Win7 interface.)

:)

clemenzina, Oct 18, 2016

2. hydra.exe

Hello, It seems the host from some third-party app. Can you try uninstalling third-party apps on system and see if that helps! Regards.

Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 18, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Oct 18, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Uninstall third-party app installed from Store?

Brink, Oct 18, 2016
  5. Aww, thank you for putting me out of my misery so quickly, Brink.

I must apologise for not finding it for myself - Tutorial Index A only displayed up to Account... and I looked in members' video tutorials as well, and I couldn't find anything under Apps or Uninstall - I did try, honest *Redface I won't forget (nowadays, that could be a lie).

clemenzina, Oct 18, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Uninstall third-party app installed from Store?

1. Uninstall third-party app installed from Store? - Similar Threads - Uninstall third party

2. Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...: Roblox UWP crashesWhen I launch Roblox. It launch 3 seconds then instantly crash with no error message.I try to open Roblox through folderAnd I encountered "Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third party software and re-run...
  3. Installing third party software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing third party software: When trying to load TC2000 financial software I get the following errors: "Called Run Script when not marked in progress", followed by "Called Install Finalize when no install in progress". I have installed this software on Windows 10 machines with no errors. This only occurs...
  4. Installing third party software

Installing third party software: When trying to load TC2000 financial software I get the following errors: "Called Run Script when not marked in progress", followed by "Called Install Finalize when no install in progress". I have installed this software on Windows 10 machines with no errors. This only occurs...
  5. install third party apps

install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  6. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  7. Cannot download third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download third party apps: I need to download a third party app to run my Seagate external hard drive. I cannot download the app but I cannot get it to install as no matter what I click on it won't install. I tried clicking on 'go to MS store or Install now' to no avail. How do I get this to work?...
  8. How to install third party apps from window's app store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to install third party apps from window's app store?: I have been searching for installing the mod skin in my pc through windows but i don't know how to install the apps that are not available on windows app store or market....
  9. download of third party apps

download of third party apps: I try to download an app from anywhere else (but the Microsoft store) and windows denies the download (pretending security reasons?) how is that possible? how to avoid?...
  10. Third party software installation

Third party software installation: My pc was working okay for alomost a year with WIndows 10 but now I have a problem on both my laptop and desktop with software not loading. I have tried loading some old software that I already have running and get the same error message required priviledge is not held...