Windows 10: Uninstall Total AV

Discus and support Uninstall Total AV in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I uninstall Total AV [Original Title: Sercurity]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PaulBrooksPF, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Uninstall Total AV

How do I uninstall Total AV

[Original Title: Sercurity]

:)

PaulBrooksPF, Apr 8, 2020

2. TOTAL AV

I installed TOTAL AV on my windows ten. I already had and still have McAfee anti virus/.firewall installed. I have had nothing but trouble since installing TOTAL AV.. But TOTAL AV told me that McAfee is not capable to handle windows 10 and that only
    TOTAL AV was approved by Microsoft to be used on windows 10. I checked reviews online and Total AV has some big complaints. Should I unistall them. it and keep Mc Afee only? Are they as bad as everyone caims? Thank you

Phyllis

PhyllisHisatake, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Ken Blake Win User
    TOTAL AV

First, I know nothing about Total AV, and can't comment on how good it is.

But most important, you should *never* have more than one one anti-virus running at once. They can conflict with each other and cause problems. They can also slow down your computer.

One remaining point: As far as I'm concerned, McAfee is a poor choice of anti-virus programs these days. You would be better off dumping both it and Total AV, and using the built-in Windows Defender.

Ken Blake, Apr 8, 2020
  4. SOS333 Win User

Uninstall Total AV

Unable to uninstall GuardCat AV

I find the program called GuardCat AV but it's not listed under Settings-Apps so I'm unable to uninstall.

I also tried deleting from PC-Windows(CUninstall Total AV :)-Program Files(x86) - GuardCat AV and tried to delete GuardCat AV but unable to delete. It wont complete deleting. Could you please let me know how I can uninstall unwanted software? Thank you.

SOS333, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Uninstall Total AV

1. Uninstall Total AV - Similar Threads - Uninstall Total

2. How can I tell if Kaspersky is totally uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I tell if Kaspersky is totally uninstalled?: I want to remove Kaspersky on my pc, I uninstalled it and want to make sure that it is totally out of my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-kaspersky-is-totally-uninstalled/76f23916-fecb-434f-a611-b2e554569106
  3. How can I tell if Kaspersky is totally uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I tell if Kaspersky is totally uninstalled?: I want to remove Kaspersky on my pc, I uninstalled it and want to make sure that it is totally out of my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-kaspersky-is-totally-uninstalled/76f23916-fecb-434f-a611-b2e554569106
  4. How can I tell if Kaspersky is totally uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I totally uninstall Windows 7 Loader XE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I totally uninstall Windows 7 Loader XE: Hi, Yesterday I opened my laptop that I used a long time ago. During the period when I was actively using it, I did not know much about technology. I noticed "Windows 7 Ultimate" when the computer was booting up. It was weird to have this version on this computer. Then I...
  6. How can I totally uninstall Windows 7 Loader XE

How can I totally uninstall Windows 7 Loader XE: Hi, Yesterday I opened my laptop that I used a long time ago. During the period when I was actively using it, I did not know much about technology. I noticed "Windows 7 Ultimate" when the computer was booting up. It was weird to have this version on this computer. Then I...
  7. I uninstalled Total Warhammer 3 from the Xbox App, however 0 GB disk space was removed but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled Total Warhammer 3 from the Xbox App, however 0 GB disk space was removed but...: Basically the title. The Xbox app for PC is awful and I uninstalled the game through that but none of my disk space was restored. It is on my only drive C and I need that space....
  8. I uninstalled Total Warhammer 3 from the Xbox App, however 0 GB disk space was removed but...

I uninstalled Total Warhammer 3 from the Xbox App, however 0 GB disk space was removed but...: Basically the title. The Xbox app for PC is awful and I uninstalled the game through that but none of my disk space was restored. It is on my only drive C and I need that space....
  9. How to totally disable app without uninstalling it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to totally disable app without uninstalling it?: How do I totally disable app from running itself in background? Like it won't run until I open it? For example, VMWare. It starts its services the time i boot and i have to manually end its task but still there is a single immortal task which never dies. Is there any way i...
  10. uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc: I need to unistall Kaspersky Internet Security from my pc, windows 10. after manual Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security I have a problem. I already did 1. control panel 2. programs and feautures 3. uninstall The Kaspersky Internet Security the result is: it is not...