Windows 10: Uninstall TotalAV

Discus and support Uninstall TotalAV in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to completely remove Total AV from my computer. Do help me please! Thank you in advance.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EdwinAdvinculaO, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Uninstall TotalAV

I want to completely remove Total AV from my computer. Do help me please! Thank you in advance.

:)

EdwinAdvinculaO, Jul 23, 2020
  2. __AW__ Win User

What do i do after i uninstall TotalAV

Download Autoruns:

Autoruns for Windows - Windows Sysinternals

• Extract the files to their own folder. Right click on Autoruns.exe and Run as administrator.
    • When it finishes processing, go to menu item Options and select Hide Microsoft Entries.
    • Select the Explorer tab and you should see context menu handlers for TotalAV.
    • Right click TotalAV entries and Delete.

You may need to restart (not shutdown) for the changes to take effect.

Let me know if you have any problem.

__AW__, Aug 4, 2020
  3. What do i do after i uninstall TotalAV

Hi, have you try to follow the steps I given in order to remove TotalAv in context menu?

Thank you.

Sherwin [SF], Aug 4, 2020
  4. EpicKev07 Win User

Uninstall TotalAV

What do i do after i uninstall TotalAV

when i uninstalled TotalAV i searched TotalAV on This PC and i still had files. what do i do with them, do i keep them or delete them?
    Uninstall TotalAV 1da8a678-744d-4edb-8c8e-2fb8a5a25a2e?upload=true.png

EpicKev07, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Uninstall TotalAV

1. Uninstall TotalAV - Similar Threads - Uninstall TotalAV

2. how do I uninstall Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I uninstall Microsoft 365: it is ridden with defects I want to get an older version of Office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-microsoft-365/c8048ca3-5956-4882-9201-8decbab2e4f1
  3. how do I uninstall Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I uninstall Microsoft 365: it is ridden with defects I want to get an older version of Office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-microsoft-365/c8048ca3-5956-4882-9201-8decbab2e4f1
  4. how do I uninstall Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up: Hey, i have an issue with a specific new feature that just started to appear on my laptop that i don't like, It looks bad, it's slow and otherwise useless since my laptop already shines a light whenever caps lock is activated.I tried finding every single answer, control panel...
  6. How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up

How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up: Hey, i have an issue with a specific new feature that just started to appear on my laptop that i don't like, It looks bad, it's slow and otherwise useless since my laptop already shines a light whenever caps lock is activated.I tried finding every single answer, control panel...
  7. How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I uninstalled TotalAV and now have no Internet / Wifi option on my Windows 11 Laptop.

I uninstalled TotalAV and now have no Internet / Wifi option on my Windows 11 Laptop.: I uninstalled TotalAV and now I have no Internet / Wifi option on my Windows 11 Laptop. How do I reinstate Internet / Wifi without reinstalling TotalAV or similar product?...
  9. I uninstalled TotalAV and now have no Internet / Wifi option on my Windows 11 Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled TotalAV and now have no Internet / Wifi option on my Windows 11 Laptop.: I uninstalled TotalAV and now I have no Internet / Wifi option on my Windows 11 Laptop. How do I reinstate Internet / Wifi without reinstalling TotalAV or similar product?...
  10. What do i do after i uninstall TotalAV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What do i do after i uninstall TotalAV: when i uninstalled TotalAV i searched TotalAV on This PC and i still had files. what do i do with them, do i keep them or delete them?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-do-after-i-uninstall-totalav/ca02a782-fadb-45b0-9362-f083b71586ff