Windows 10: Uninstall Tplink driver adapter Archer T3U

Discus and support Uninstall Tplink driver adapter Archer T3U in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I can't uninstall the driver, when I try it tells me to launch the installation setup and then it crashes at 90% and the driver is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by donnje, Dec 2, 2020.

1. donnje Win User

Uninstall Tplink driver adapter Archer T3U

Hi,

I can't uninstall the driver, when I try it tells me to launch the installation setup and then it crashes at 90% and the driver is not uninstalled, any ideas on how to fix?

Uninstall Tplink driver adapter Archer T3U [​IMG]

Uninstall Tplink driver adapter Archer T3U [​IMG]

:)

donnje, Dec 2, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall Tplink driver adapter Archer T3U :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 - Cannot connect to WiFi. How to uninstall network adapter driver?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Windows icon on the taskbar.
    • Select Control panel.
    • Click on network and sharing center.
    • At the left top corner click on Change adapter settings.
    • There you will be able to see the Driver name of the network Adapter next to the Icon.
    • Then you can go to device manager and check for that network adapter and you can uninstall the driver.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Uninstall Tplink driver adapter Archer T3U

Incorrect display adapter driver for my Asus K42JK laptop

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

What happens when trying to install the right driver? Do you receive any error?

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Uninstall Tplink driver adapter Archer T3U

1. Uninstall Tplink driver adapter Archer T3U - Similar Threads - Uninstall Tplink driver

2. BSOD when connected to TPlink WN727N Wi-Fi Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when connected to TPlink WN727N Wi-Fi Adapter: I bought a mini PC to use as a vpn server and WOL connection. It is a Centrum C92 with a Celeron processor. BSOD happens when im connecting to my home Wi-Fi. It has no problem when connecting to my mobile hotspot. I assume it was the windows 10 version where BSOD happen when...
  3. BSOD when connected to TPlink WN727N Wi-Fi Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when connected to TPlink WN727N Wi-Fi Adapter: I bought a mini PC to use as a vpn server and WOL connection. It is a Centrum C92 with a Celeron processor. BSOD happens when im connecting to my home Wi-Fi. It has no problem when connecting to my mobile hotspot. I assume it was the windows 10 version where BSOD happen when...
  4. BSOD when connected to TPlink WN727N Wi-Fi Adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. NETWORK ADAPTER UNINSTALLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NETWORK ADAPTER UNINSTALLED: i uninstalled my network adapter and checked the try to disable this for this device option and when i restart it isn't coming back. windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-adapter-uninstalled/b473f1c1-99bd-48e6-b87c-74eb5bba3d94
  6. NETWORK ADAPTER UNINSTALLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NETWORK ADAPTER UNINSTALLED: i uninstalled my network adapter and checked the try to disable this for this device option and when i restart it isn't coming back. windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-adapter-uninstalled/b473f1c1-99bd-48e6-b87c-74eb5bba3d94
  7. no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter: Hello, I have a problem withthis device. I cannot find it in the device manager. my config: [ATTACH] I have tried many things: 1 All my drivers are updated 2 BIOS and firmware are updated 3 I have tried different pcie 1x port a green led is lighting, so the card is...
  8. Windows 2004 issue with TP link wifi adapter ac600 archer T2U

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 2004 issue with TP link wifi adapter ac600 archer T2U: Hello. I need help guys updated my windows from 1909v to 2004v and my wifi adapter doesn't see my Huawei P30 Pro 5ghz HotspotI and 2,4ghz hotspot automatic disconecting. on windows 10 1909v everything working fine. Contacted with TP link support they suggested tons of...
  9. My ethernet adapters driver was uninstalled please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My ethernet adapters driver was uninstalled please help: My ethernet is not working when i ran the checker it stated that the adapter had the wrong ip it said to check the modem and or the router so i reset both and the issue is still there i then looked it up online and most sites said to uninstall the device but in doing so i...
  10. Microsoft Network Hosted Virtual Adapter Driver uninstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Network Hosted Virtual Adapter Driver uninstalled: The other day I went to start up my VPN Virtual AP for my Chromecast and iPad to connect to via my Windows 10 Machine using the following commands (have done this several times before and it has worked fine): netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=NETWORKNAME...