Windows 10: uninstall under administration in Windows 10

Discus and support uninstall under administration in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Laptop. Windows 10 . I am the only user of this computer. i am the administrator. I cannot do anything because I need to be in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Perky880, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Perky880 Win User

uninstall under administration in Windows 10

I have a Lenovo Laptop. Windows 10 . I am the only user of this computer. i am the administrator. I cannot do anything because I need to be in administrator groups. I have tried most of the online suggestions. Nothing works. I looking for the answer. Can you help please?

:)

Perky880, Oct 30, 2020

2. Dell Touchpad uninstall administrator privileges

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

From the description of the issue, I understand that you are unable to uninstall drivers from Device Manager as it prompts saying log-in with administrator privileges, we will help you to resolve this issue.

I would recommend you to see if you are logged in administrator account, if not then enable it. Please follow the below steps to enable:

Step 1: I would suggest you to enable the built-in administrator account.

You need to run the command from an elevated command prompt. To do that follow the below steps:

• Press the Windows key + R from the keyboard to open the
      Run Command Dialog Box.

• Type cmd and right-click on the
      Command Prompt
      result that should appear.

• This opens a list of options at the bottom. Select
      Run as administrator

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Enter the following command to enable the hidden administrator account:
      net user administrator /active:yes

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 30, 2020
  4. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

1. uninstall under administration in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall under administration

2. Windows Update > Update history > Uninstall updates - [Ask an administrator to uninstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update > Update history > Uninstall updates - [Ask an administrator to uninstall...: With Microsoft updates moving from View installed updates in Control Panel to Settings > Windows Update > Update History. Windows 11 – 22H2 BuildHas anyone been able to figure out how to elevate permissions Run as Administrator to have the ability to uninstall a Windows...
  3. Windows Update > Update history > Uninstall updates - [Ask an administrator to uninstall...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update > Update history > Uninstall updates - [Ask an administrator to uninstall...: With Microsoft updates moving from View installed updates in Control Panel to Settings > Windows Update > Update History. Windows 11 – 22H2 BuildHas anyone been able to figure out how to elevate permissions Run as Administrator to have the ability to uninstall a Windows...
  4. Under Windows 10 - How to uninstall extremely annoying PC Health Check?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Under Windows 10 - How to uninstall extremely annoying PC Health Check?: I am very sorry I was so stupid to install PC Health Check to see if my computer is compatible with Windows 11. I have now Windows 10 Pro. up to date.My computer is not compatible with Windows 11. OK! So, how do I uninstall the stupidity PC Health Check? Not by standard...
  5. Under Windows 10 - How to uninstall extremely annoying PC Health Check?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Under Windows 10 - How to uninstall extremely annoying PC Health Check?: I am very sorry I was so stupid to install PC Health Check to see if my computer is compatible with Windows 11. I have now Windows 10 Pro. up to date.My computer is not compatible with Windows 11. OK! So, how do I uninstall the stupidity PC Health Check? Not by standard...
  6. Under Windows 10 - How to uninstall extremely annoying PC Health Check?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Run-as-administrator doesn't cause browser to run under administrator account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Run-as-administrator doesn't cause browser to run under administrator account: I am logged into a non-administrator account. In my Start Menu, Firefox shows up under "Most used". If I right-click it and choose to run it as administrator, I am unable to use it to download files to an administrator folder. The Task Manager's Details tab shows that it...
  8. Hard drive is locked under administrator mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive is locked under administrator mode: Hello Today 18/08 I got a notification telling me that I must restart my computer to repair my hard drives. Trusting it, I restarted it and it started the process. I have one SSD and one HDD. It ended well, apparently nothing was wrong, but now my HDD is completely locked....
  9. Administrator Password required to uninstall

Administrator Password required to uninstall: This is a friends WIN10 PC upgraded from WIN 7. When ever he tries to uninstall a program from the Apps tab under Settings he get a requirement to enter a password. The user name is already in place as 'admin'. How can I find this password since it is not the login...
  10. How to show up administrator account under window 10?

How to show up administrator account under window 10?: I would like to know on how to show up administrator account under window 10. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions...