Windows 10: uninstall unwanted apps in windows 10

Discus and support uninstall unwanted apps in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can I uninstall unwanted apps at windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ALIZAVERSOZA, Oct 17, 2019.

1. uninstall unwanted apps in windows 10

how can I uninstall unwanted apps at windows 10

:)

ALIZAVERSOZA, Oct 17, 2019
  2. Papahyooie, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

That is so cool that you made this program. I had it down to about two steps, using a paste of a text list. I had been doing clean installs of win 10 and this little program of yours is a lifesaver.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...tml#post509959

Jerry Delacruz, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

uninstall unwanted apps in windows 10

Unable to uninstall an app on Windows 10

Hello dayhiker4k,

First, I went ahead and moved this thread to the appropriate category, so no need to worry about that. Thanks for letting us know about this.

Regarding your concern, I have listed below the most basic steps on how to uninstall a program on Windows 10 via settings. Try it out and see if it helps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall. Some apps built into Windows can't be uninstalled.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

If the above step won't work, I suggest that you check with Webroot's support website for steps on how to completely uninstall their programs. Some anti-virus apps require certain permissions, or may have have different steps to perform in order to completely
    take it out of the system.

If you're still having trouble uninstalling the app, the last resort that I can share to you is to uninstall it using
    Command Prompt. Follow the steps provided by Ramesh.Kumar from
    this link and let us know the outcome.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

uninstall unwanted apps in windows 10

1. uninstall unwanted apps in windows 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall unwanted apps

2. Unwanted apps !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted apps !: Good morning,after getting two replies about "unwanted apps" yesterday thankyouthe question is how do I install something I consider safe ? Will I have to turn off the protection while I download it and then add it to exclusions ? I tried to download it as a file this morning...
  3. Unwanted apps !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unwanted apps !: Good morning,after getting two replies about "unwanted apps" yesterday thankyouthe question is how do I install something I consider safe ? Will I have to turn off the protection while I download it and then add it to exclusions ? I tried to download it as a file this morning...
  4. Unwanted apps !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted apps !: After posting a question regarding unwanted apps, a few minutes ago I found this ! I guess it answers my question ! I am still unsure whether to turn this off or not ? I have used the Viddly downloader for a long time now so unsure what to do !BrianFound this !"Starting in...
  5. Unwanted Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted Apps: I have about 40 apps that automatically downloaded from the MS Store according to the Store without any request or action from me sometime after I installed Win 10. Many of these appear in the Start menu’s scrolling list of shortcuts, making it difficult to find what I’m...
  6. unwanted program cannot be uninstalled in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unwanted program cannot be uninstalled in windows 10: Pc turned itself on during the night after being to put to sleep earlier. This program noted: Spotify product version: 1.1.26.501.gbe 1 1 e53b. I went to control panel, highlighted this listing , clicked uninstall in pop-up menu box, but program did not uninstall. It was...
  7. Uninstalling unwanted applications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstalling unwanted applications: Hello my name is Hugh and I am facing some issues when I uninstalled a program from my Windows 10 desktop. I uninstalled utorrent but I still have the program in my task manager on the startup page. If anyone can help me get rid of it completely then it will be much...
  8. Uninstall unwanted program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall unwanted program: A program named SEGURAZO has found it's way onto my computer. I have tried to uninstall it, but no success. Can anyone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-unwanted-program/e696400b-617d-4486-ad19-1317cb73cf80"
  9. Uninstall unwanted apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall unwanted apps: Hi to everyone, after major update i did from windows version 1803 to 1809 ,i am experiencing a problem.Whenever i open my computer there are some unwanted appps and games that are automatically installed even if i delete them,even if i turn off automatic updates from...
  10. Unwanted Apps Keep Appearing in Start Menu After Uninstall in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unwanted Apps Keep Appearing in Start Menu After Uninstall in Windows 10: Many have tried to solve this, but few have been successful. I have turned of suggested apps in the Start Menu, and uninstalled Candy Crush, Bubble Witch, Etc.., but they keep showing up in my Start Menu after I reboot. I have never played these games, this is a fresh install...