Windows 10: Uninstall unwanted apps

Discus and support Uninstall unwanted apps in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi to everyone, after major update i did from windows version 1803 to 1809 ,i am experiencing a problem.Whenever i open my computer there are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kristoff1, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Kristoff1 Win User

Uninstall unwanted apps

Hi to everyone,

after major update i did from windows version 1803 to 1809 ,i am experiencing a problem.Whenever i open my computer there are some unwanted appps and games that are automatically installed even if i delete them,even if i turn off automatic updates from windows store,or or windows update from services or disconnect my microsoft account or modify the registry by making a cloud file or setting silent apps install value to zero. Could someone suggest anything else that works please?or that has across the same problem?

thanks for reading.

:)

Kristoff1, Mar 19, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall unwanted apps :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Deleting unwanted apps

Update to windows 10 went a dream (a long one!) but I can't uninstall unwanted apps - they don't appear in the list when going to uninstall programs via the control panel. Are apps different from programs? Some programs I have installed appear in the
    'all apps' list.

Roger Old Codger, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Uninstall unwanted apps

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

Hello Geoff, Uninstall unwanted apps :)

Q1) If it's a built-in app, then the user can restore the app using that tutorial only if the app was uninstalled for their account and not for all users. Being able to restore an app that was uninstalled for all users using the PowerShell command is currently broken in Windows, and break all built-in apps if used. The only way to restore them then is to do a repair install.

Q2) That's correct. If a built-in app is not listed in under step 3 in OPTION TWO, then it can't and be uninstalled. Those would be apps that are used by Windows, and shouldn't be uninstalled. For example, Microsoft Edge.

Q3) I haven't tied it to know, but I would assume that to be so.

Brink, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Uninstall unwanted apps

1. Uninstall unwanted apps - Similar Threads - Uninstall unwanted apps

2. Unwanted apps !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted apps !: Good morning,after getting two replies about "unwanted apps" yesterday thankyouthe question is how do I install something I consider safe ? Will I have to turn off the protection while I download it and then add it to exclusions ? I tried to download it as a file this morning...
  3. Unwanted apps !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted apps !: Good morning,after getting two replies about "unwanted apps" yesterday thankyouthe question is how do I install something I consider safe ? Will I have to turn off the protection while I download it and then add it to exclusions ? I tried to download it as a file this morning...
  4. Unwanted apps !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Unwanted apps !

Unwanted apps !: After posting a question regarding unwanted apps, a few minutes ago I found this ! I guess it answers my question ! I am still unsure whether to turn this off or not ? I have used the Viddly downloader for a long time now so unsure what to do !BrianFound this !"Starting in...
  6. Unwanted apps !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted apps !: After posting a question regarding unwanted apps, a few minutes ago I found this ! I guess it answers my question ! I am still unsure whether to turn this off or not ? I have used the Viddly downloader for a long time now so unsure what to do !BrianFound this !"Starting in...
  7. Unwanted Apps

Unwanted Apps: I have about 40 apps that automatically downloaded from the MS Store according to the Store without any request or action from me sometime after I installed Win 10. Many of these appear in the Start menu’s scrolling list of shortcuts, making it difficult to find what I’m...
  8. Uninstalling unwanted applications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstalling unwanted applications: Hello my name is Hugh and I am facing some issues when I uninstalled a program from my Windows 10 desktop. I uninstalled utorrent but I still have the program in my task manager on the startup page. If anyone can help me get rid of it completely then it will be much...
  9. uninstall unwanted apps in windows 10

uninstall unwanted apps in windows 10: how can I uninstall unwanted apps at windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-unwanted-apps-in-windows-10/7e011672-bb36-4d25-b5d5-2cafee89c180
  10. Uninstall unwanted program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall unwanted program: A program named SEGURAZO has found it's way onto my computer. I have tried to uninstall it, but no success. Can anyone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-unwanted-program/e696400b-617d-4486-ad19-1317cb73cf80"