Windows 10: Uninstall unwanted program

Discus and support Uninstall unwanted program in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A program named SEGURAZO has found it's way onto my computer. I have tried to uninstall it, but no success. Can anyone please help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesAllenTo, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Uninstall unwanted program

A program named SEGURAZO has found it's way onto my computer. I have tried to uninstall it, but no success. Can anyone please help?

:)

JamesAllenTo, Aug 16, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall unwanted program :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 16, 2019
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Uninstall unwanted program

Uninstall Unwanted Program on Windows 10

There is an unwanted program (mystartsearch) installed on my computer and I tried to uninstall it but every time it shows finished but still remains in Programs list. I don't know how to uninstall it. Tried all the alternatives but no luck. I recently
    upgraded to Windows 10.
    Uninstall unwanted program 830af3ff-bb8d-4748-a0f7-77a0ab80b8ae.png

HaamidQadri, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Uninstall unwanted program

1. Uninstall unwanted program - Similar Threads - Uninstall unwanted program

2. unwanted program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unwanted program: can't uninstall segurazo antivirus. do not know where it came from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-program/78587875-7014-489c-bc73-eff95598fed5
  3. uninstall program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uninstall program: I accidently installed a program,and now I can't uninstall it.I keep getting these messages:[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-program/1e8a7649-dfd2-486a-b3a5-81c846fd542c"
  4. Unwanted program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unwanted program: How do I get rid of Microsoft Teams on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-program/96d1f953-2c45-42a3-8d01-6d757de5ca93
  5. Uninstall unwanted apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall unwanted apps: Hi to everyone, after major update i did from windows version 1803 to 1809 ,i am experiencing a problem.Whenever i open my computer there are some unwanted appps and games that are automatically installed even if i delete them,even if i turn off automatic updates from...
  6. Uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall a program: I can not uninstall a program in windows 10. Could you guide me to resolve my issue? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-a-program/c595b35f-0a35-4b74-86a2-cadb2f27d253"
  7. unwanted program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unwanted program: Recently I've been logging in to Google Chrome email and from that into Outlook. Next, when I hit new tab it no longer opens the Google Chrome email home page. Instead, it opens a search page and won't get off it unless I completely exit from Google or restart the whole...
  8. Program uninstaller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program uninstaller: Looking for recommendations for a good simple program uninstaller for use on windows 10. Many Thanks.*Smile 117438
  9. Potentially Unwanted Programs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Potentially Unwanted Programs: Hi Microsoft, How do I prevent the operating system from pre- and re-installing PUPs on my computer? I neither need or want several programs on my computer that seem to have magically been installed without my permission including but not limited to: Candy Crush XBox...
  10. Unwanted Programs Question?.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted Programs Question?.: Is it okay to uninstall Groove Music, Skype. Houzz etc from the Programs list in Windows 10?. I never use any of them and essentially view them as bloatware. I unchecked them all from the various lists in Settings during install of Win10 but find them installed anyway. No...