Windows 10: uninstall update not available

Discus and support uninstall update not available in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, one of my monitors is constantly on white screen. It shows graphics card drivers are upto date. I am trying to uninstall recent updates but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abu-Nadeera, May 22, 2024.

1. uninstall update not available

Hi, one of my monitors is constantly on white screen. It shows graphics card drivers are upto date. I am trying to uninstall recent updates but the uninstall update button doesn't work. Please help.Also can you let me know please, if i manage to uninstall one of the recent updates and still i get the white screen on monitor, what else can i try.Many thanksAbu

:)

Abu-Nadeera, May 22, 2024

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstall update not available :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 22, 2024
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, May 22, 2024
  4. uninstall update not available

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, May 22, 2024
Thema:

uninstall update not available

1. uninstall update not available - Similar Threads - uninstall update available

2. uninstall update not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstall update not available: Hi, one of my monitors is constantly on white screen. It shows graphics card drivers are upto date. I am trying to uninstall recent updates but the uninstall update button doesn't work. Please help.Also can you let me know please, if i manage to uninstall one of the recent...
  3. uninstall update not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstall update not available: Hi, one of my monitors is constantly on white screen. It shows graphics card drivers are upto date. I am trying to uninstall recent updates but the uninstall update button doesn't work. Please help.Also can you let me know please, if i manage to uninstall one of the recent...
  4. Windows update KB5006670 installed but not shown as available to uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update KB5006670 installed but not shown as available to uninstall: A CAD drawing software I use has recently suffered from a display issue. I have been told that this is due to update KB5006670 which needs to be uninstalled. In settings KB5006670 is listed as being installed but when i go to uninstall update it isn't listed as available to...
  5. Windows update KB5006670 installed but not shown as available to uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update KB5006670 installed but not shown as available to uninstall: A CAD drawing software I use has recently suffered from a display issue. I have been told that this is due to update KB5006670 which needs to be uninstalled. In settings KB5006670 is listed as being installed but when i go to uninstall update it isn't listed as available to...
  6. Windows update KB5006670 installed but not shown as available to uninstall

7. Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter not available?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter not available?: im trying to uninstall visual c++ and get the error message for msi file, but the link in this article https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/windows-fix-problems-that-block-programs-being-installed-or-removed leads to a 404 error. Please help...
  8. Trying to uninstall KB4556799 to no avail :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to uninstall KB4556799 to no avail :(: Hello!! Ive never posted here before so excuse me if I'm missing formatting rules w/this, but I've been fighting my laptop and my artisul tablet all morning after windows forced the update. My tablet functions as a second screen with a usb and a mini hdmi port, and it...
  9. 'Location not available' after uninstalling program.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    'Location not available' after uninstalling program.: I am having difficulty installing a program. On uninstall I get file explorer with 2 identical error messages stating the start menu folder is not available... ? This is a brand new Windows 10 pro installation on a new SSD and this is maybe the 5th program I've installed....
  10. New Revo Uninstaller available

New Revo Uninstaller available: October 11 2016 Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.7 - Fixed Minor bugs - Improved Scanning for leftovers Revo Uninstaller 66584