Windows 10: Uninstall Updates shows no updates

Discus and support Uninstall Updates shows no updates in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20175. There's a ton of Updates yet the "Uninstall an Update" shows none. 161656 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cfourkays, Jul 30, 2020.

1. cfourkays Win User

Uninstall Updates shows no updates

Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20175.
    There's a ton of Updates yet the "Uninstall an Update" shows none.

:)

cfourkays, Jul 30, 2020
  2. DaMulta Win User

Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Jul 30, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Uninstall Updates shows no updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 30, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Uninstall Updates shows no updates - Similar Threads - Uninstall Updates shows

2. Windows updates show in "Update Histroy" but not all Updates show in "Uninstall" WIndows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates show in "Update Histroy" but not all Updates show in "Uninstall" WIndows 11: Hello Helpers,PLease help how I can solve this problem. Thank You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-show-in-update-histroy-but-not-all/ef1a8adf-29d5-48f0-a7e7-25506c794ed4
  3. Windows updates show in "Update Histroy" but not all Updates show in "Uninstall" WIndows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates show in "Update Histroy" but not all Updates show in "Uninstall" WIndows 11: Hello Helpers,PLease help how I can solve this problem. Thank You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-show-in-update-histroy-but-not-all/ef1a8adf-29d5-48f0-a7e7-25506c794ed4
  4. Uninstall update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall update: I installed the recent Win 10 update yesterday. Took about 1 hour. Today, when I opened my email Live mail it said I needed to update it. So, I clicked on Fix and clicked on my gmail.com. It then said Fixed. Now I'm not receiving any mail at all. I don't know what happened...
  5. uninstall updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall updates: I am trying to uninstall a Cummuliative update. This update, KB4579311 shows up in the "Installed updates"; but does not show up in the list provided in the "Uninstall" page, How can I find and delete this update. It has caused my printer to not print from my files, but does...
  6. Uninstall Updates shows no updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Uninstall Updates shows no updates: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20175. There's a ton of Updates yet the "Uninstall an Update" shows none. 161656
  7. uninstall updates

uninstall updates: uninstalll update . One is incompatible with my printer according to Brother. m https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-updates/e3632a1b-34e5-4177-a9eb-0b250ec74f66
  8. uninstall update

uninstall update: windows 10 will not allow me to uninstallthe september update how can i uninstall it, which i go to uninstall in the setting and click on the update I wish to uninstall the computerdoes not respond or give me an ninstall button...
  9. Uninstall an Update

Uninstall an Update: When I go into uninstall updates to uninstall update KB4343909 it is not listed as an update in the uninstall area. Also, the updates that are listed in the uninstall option are shown as Microsoft Windows 7, but all my updates show as updates to Windows 10??????? I 'm running...
  10. Windows Store Showing Updates for Uninstalled Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Showing Updates for Uninstalled Apps: Hi. Yesterday i updated my Windows 10 and after that i uninstalled these apps that i don't use but it still shows updates for them: [img] I rebooted my system multiple times since then but no luck. Is there any way to hide these? 58502