Windows 10: uninstall win 10

Discus and support uninstall win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have win7 on original drive I installed a clean drive and loaded win 10 to the new drive and have ended up with a dual boot menu controlled by win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hawkie, Oct 25, 2018.

1. hawkie Win User

uninstall win 10

I have win7 on original drive

I installed a clean drive and loaded win 10 to the new drive and have ended up with a dual boot menu controlled by win 10.

removeing the win 10 now brings up a boot fail menu and the only option that now works is boot from a different operating system F9 and win 7 then starts

I was expecting to have to change the boot option in the Bios and wish to get rid of this start up screen

is there an option besides reinstalling win7

:)

hawkie, Oct 25, 2018

2. Win 10 - Uninstall/Print Problems

Hi,

I appreciate for trying the steps to uninstall the printer.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Is the printer connected through wired or wireless?

• When you say “uninstall/remove device from system part just hangs with a green bar that continues blissfully” what exact error message/error code do you receive?

• Are you the admin of the computer?
    Let’s follow the steps below to uninstall the printer.

As an initial steps, I suggest you to try uninstalling the printer application through Programs and Features and check if it helps.

• If your printer connects to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.

• Search Windows for programs and features, then click Programs and Features in the list of results.

• In the list of installed programs, click your HP printer name, then click Uninstall or Yes.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software removal.

• Restart the computer.
    If the issue persists, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Reference: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02259020/

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Oct 25, 2018
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstall win 10 :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 25, 2018
  4. GARoss Win User

uninstall win 10

Is uninstall of Win 10 as simple as...?

Years ago I used EasyBCD while trying Linux & it was free.

I went ahead & followed steps 1-7 & all went smooth. After step 5, I had the choice of rebooting now or later. I chose now & booted into Win 7 with no problem. Disk Management was a breeze. All in all it all the whole process took about 10 minutes!

From what I've seen, Windows 10 looks good. It's quite different than Win 7 but no big deal. At this time I really don't have time to work with Win 10 all that much but Win 10 seems to be very stable anyway.

My best to everyone. Thanks for all who helped! *Thumbs

GARoss, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

uninstall win 10

1. uninstall win 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall

2. How do I reinstall/Uninstall Apps that Windows 10 is saying aren't there but are there?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I reinstall/Uninstall Apps that Windows 10 is saying aren't there but are there?: Over the past few weeks I've noticed that Apps are no longer working. They appear muted on the Start Menu list, see image > [ATTACH] When I click on them I get this > [ATTACH] When I go to the App store it says the App is installed so won't download it, see image >...
  3. cannot load micro software locked out by Mccafe and mccafe will not uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot load micro software locked out by Mccafe and mccafe will not uninstall: this is proving to be the worst I`ve ever had with windows and MicrosoftGet rid of windows cannot get to do anything as security will not allow and this is security that I do not want What can I do other than...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Unable to Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Unable to Uninstall: Anytime I try to uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 I get an error 1606. I have tried every solution I could find, but nothing helps. I was hoping i could fin a solution here.[IMG]...
  5. HP Trackpad uninstalled in error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Trackpad uninstalled in error: I have an HP laptop, 15 Pavilion, and I inadvertently uninstalled the track pad, now I cannot get it back. I have gone to HP web site and tried to install drivers but I am notified that the device is not present. How can I get it back?...
  6. uninstalled microsoft visual c++ redistributables and now nothing works.

uninstalled microsoft visual c++ redistributables and now nothing works.: i have tried to find ways to recover my deleted c++ redistributables for the last 2 days now and have had no luck in finding a method to fix this issue. I have tried multiple system scans, reinstalling programs and attempting to install new c++ files, but they all keep give...
  7. Uninstalling Xbox app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling Xbox app on Windows 10: How do I delete Xbox app from Windows 10? ***Original title: How do I delete Xbox?*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalling-xbox-app-on-windows-10/d201c0fb-d9c3-403d-8bbe-008d5cdf42f3
  8. Uninstalled Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalled Office: I mistakenly uninstalled Office while uninstalling unnecessary apps. How can i recover my Office suite? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-office/433000f2-735b-499b-9911-ddb72dc698c6
  9. i uninstalled microsoft visual c++ redistributables and now nothing will open

i uninstalled microsoft visual c++ redistributables and now nothing will open: I uninstalled some of the c++ packages from my computer and now everything i try to open give me a side by side configuration error. i went to try and install new ones and the same error message came up. please help this is an urgent matter....
  10. windows shows error INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE after accidentally uninstalled HDD controller...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows shows error INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE after accidentally uninstalled HDD controller...: I've accidentally uninstalled HDD controller driver. Now windows won't start it says INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE in blue screen. How do I fix this problem I don't want to reinstall windows because I have a lot of files in C drive. Please help. Laptop Model: HP ProBook 4440s...