Windows 10: uninstall win 10

Discus and support uninstall win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have win7 on original drive I installed a clean drive and loaded win 10 to the new drive and have ended up with a dual boot menu controlled by win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hawkie, Oct 25, 2018.

1. hawkie Win User

uninstall win 10

I have win7 on original drive

I installed a clean drive and loaded win 10 to the new drive and have ended up with a dual boot menu controlled by win 10.

removeing the win 10 now brings up a boot fail menu and the only option that now works is boot from a different operating system F9 and win 7 then starts

I was expecting to have to change the boot option in the Bios and wish to get rid of this start up screen

is there an option besides reinstalling win7

:)

hawkie, Oct 25, 2018
  2. Vidyashree_C Win User

Win 10 - Uninstall/Print Problems

Hi,

I appreciate for trying the steps to uninstall the printer.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Is the printer connected through wired or wireless?

• When you say “uninstall/remove device from system part just hangs with a green bar that continues blissfully” what exact error message/error code do you receive?

• Are you the admin of the computer?
    Let’s follow the steps below to uninstall the printer.

As an initial steps, I suggest you to try uninstalling the printer application through Programs and Features and check if it helps.

• If your printer connects to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.

• Search Windows for programs and features, then click Programs and Features in the list of results.

• In the list of installed programs, click your HP printer name, then click Uninstall or Yes.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software removal.

• Restart the computer.
    If the issue persists, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Reference: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02259020/

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Oct 25, 2018
  3. oli_ramsay Win User
    How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstall win 10 :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 25, 2018
  4. GARoss Win User

uninstall win 10

Is uninstall of Win 10 as simple as...?

Years ago I used EasyBCD while trying Linux & it was free.

I went ahead & followed steps 1-7 & all went smooth. After step 5, I had the choice of rebooting now or later. I chose now & booted into Win 7 with no problem. Disk Management was a breeze. All in all it all the whole process took about 10 minutes!

From what I've seen, Windows 10 looks good. It's quite different than Win 7 but no big deal. At this time I really don't have time to work with Win 10 all that much but Win 10 seems to be very stable anyway.

My best to everyone. Thanks for all who helped! *Thumbs

GARoss, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

uninstall win 10

1. uninstall win 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall

2. Windows 10 attempting to automatically uninstall half my programs every few minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 attempting to automatically uninstall half my programs every few minutes: FAIR WARNING - I am beyond angry, and you aren't going to like this post, but READ THE POST BEFORE YOU ANSWER, don't give me a form letter cookie cutter answer that has NOTHING to do with my problem My computer apparently finally updated, after about a month of failed...
  3. hidden files uninstall/removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hidden files uninstall/removal: I have flvto installed how do I remove it its not in the list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/hidden-files-uninstallremoval/5cd7d891-13e1-4514-a8d9-255894ac1005
  4. I want to uninstall KB4465664 update but uninstall option is not showing. Is there any way...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to uninstall KB4465664 update but uninstall option is not showing. Is there any way...: I want to uninstall KB4465664 update but uninstall option is not showing. Is there any way to uninstall it ? Please suggest.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-uninstall-kb4465664-update-but-uninstall/1c271f0c-aa75-48d8-8316-8c2d2e16f954
  5. how do i uninstall outlook 10 on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i uninstall outlook 10 on my computer: uninstall outlook I want to uninstall outlook on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-outlook-10-on-my-computer/f29715af-f7fb-4c90-a476-24a9bd57c7d5
  6. Wireless printer software uninstalled as a result of installation of Windows Update...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless printer software uninstalled as a result of installation of Windows Update...: I know this is not a new problem, but it is worth stressing to Microsoft that it still happens, and OUGHT NOT TO. As it happens, I bought a brand new printer last week, an Epson ET-3750, and installed the absolutely most up to date printer drivers (so don't try that one on...
  7. How do I uninstall Windows Defender from Windows 10 operating system?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I uninstall Windows Defender from Windows 10 operating system?: How do I uninstall Windows Defender from Windows 10 operating system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-windows-defender-from-windows/2b461a62-b55f-435b-9ab1-b0a4aa5e6aa3
  8. general info re: an uninstalled program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    general info re: an uninstalled program: About 2 months ago a program called Idle Buddy was installed on my laptop I did not install this but since I didn't know what it was I uninstalled the program However, when I start-up my laptop a small window in the lower right corner comes on entitled Idle Buddy. I looked...
  9. Windows 10 v1809 17763.55 constantly trying to update uninstalled Office 2016!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 v1809 17763.55 constantly trying to update uninstalled Office 2016!: I am running Windows 10 v1809 17763.55 and every time I check for updates, the same updates always appears for Office 2016, but I no longer have Office 2016 installed! I uninstalled Office 2016 and installed Office 2019!!!...
  10. I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.: I genuinely do not have it anymore. I also lack the Microsoft Calculator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-uninstalled-microsoft-store/25906d6f-2216-49b1-9a11-872d7910a290"