Windows 10: uninstall win 10

Discus and support uninstall win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have win7 on original drive I installed a clean drive and loaded win 10 to the new drive and have ended up with a dual boot menu controlled by win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hawkie, Oct 25, 2018.

1. hawkie Win User

uninstall win 10

I have win7 on original drive

I installed a clean drive and loaded win 10 to the new drive and have ended up with a dual boot menu controlled by win 10.

removeing the win 10 now brings up a boot fail menu and the only option that now works is boot from a different operating system F9 and win 7 then starts

I was expecting to have to change the boot option in the Bios and wish to get rid of this start up screen

is there an option besides reinstalling win7

:)

hawkie, Oct 25, 2018

2. Win 10 - Uninstall/Print Problems

Hi,

I appreciate for trying the steps to uninstall the printer.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Is the printer connected through wired or wireless?

• When you say “uninstall/remove device from system part just hangs with a green bar that continues blissfully” what exact error message/error code do you receive?

• Are you the admin of the computer?
    Let’s follow the steps below to uninstall the printer.

As an initial steps, I suggest you to try uninstalling the printer application through Programs and Features and check if it helps.

• If your printer connects to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.

• Search Windows for programs and features, then click Programs and Features in the list of results.

• In the list of installed programs, click your HP printer name, then click Uninstall or Yes.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software removal.

• Restart the computer.
    If the issue persists, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Reference: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02259020/

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Oct 25, 2018
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused uninstall win 10 :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 25, 2018
  4. GARoss Win User

uninstall win 10

Is uninstall of Win 10 as simple as...?

Years ago I used EasyBCD while trying Linux & it was free.

I went ahead & followed steps 1-7 & all went smooth. After step 5, I had the choice of rebooting now or later. I chose now & booted into Win 7 with no problem. Disk Management was a breeze. All in all it all the whole process took about 10 minutes!

From what I've seen, Windows 10 looks good. It's quite different than Win 7 but no big deal. At this time I really don't have time to work with Win 10 all that much but Win 10 seems to be very stable anyway.

My best to everyone. Thanks for all who helped! *Thumbs

GARoss, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

uninstall win 10

1. uninstall win 10 - Similar Threads - uninstall

2. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling: Okay, my keyboard suddenly stopped working yesterday. I tried just about everything it seems like to fix it. I Uninstalled the many sub category drivers I had under the 'Keyboards' window and then restarted computer. Now the entire keyboards drop down menu is gone and I find...
  3. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling: Okay, my keyboard suddenly stopped working yesterday. I tried just about everything it seems like to fix it. I Uninstalled the many sub category drivers I had under the 'Keyboards' window and then restarted computer. Now the entire keyboards drop down menu is gone and I find...
  4. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files: I uninstall my one-drive and it deleted local files from my desktop,documents and pictures. How am i able to restore it? i tried using the restore option on one-drive but it doesn't show my files there. some of the files are not backed up because my one-drive is full but the...
  6. I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files

I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files: I uninstall my one-drive and it deleted local files from my desktop,documents and pictures. How am i able to restore it? i tried using the restore option on one-drive but it doesn't show my files there. some of the files are not backed up because my one-drive is full but the...
  7. I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5: This is a Screenshot of the Error:I can't seem to find the "'r18kd76rlxc34qi901lhjdp5.msi'" file, which is causing this error. Also I check the "VirtualBox" folder, it doesn't contain the "uninstall.exe" file. I checked around for solutions followed this link :...
  9. Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5

Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5: This is a Screenshot of the Error:I can't seem to find the "'r18kd76rlxc34qi901lhjdp5.msi'" file, which is causing this error. Also I check the "VirtualBox" folder, it doesn't contain the "uninstall.exe" file. I checked around for solutions followed this link :...
  10. Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder: I am installing a newer version of Office on my Windows 11 PC. I ran the uninstall app and also used the MS Recovery Assistant tool to remove Office 2016. I ran the tool after running the uninstall app and the tool still found leftover Office files and removed them. However,...